What's new

India is no longer seen as enemy: Ayaz Amir

India still has soft corner for Pakistan even after so many wars it inflicted on India and so many terrorist attacks on us.. We do not hate common Pakistanis and that is a very important point to keep in mind.. I really wish to see us giving peace a chance..

Only the media portrays it like that and idiotic wannabes think like that. After Mumbai attacks, every normal and dedicated Indian was pissed off from all corners of the country.

There's no peace possible because of Pakistan's ideology.

You're right.

After we take Kashmir and Dehli, I suppose something can be worked out. :coffee:

With what?..You have never won a single war against India...what makes you think ...that you can capture Delhi and Kashmir, without Pakistan being turned into a nuclear wasteland?

Only the media portrays it like that and idiotic wannabes think like that. After Mumbai attacks, every normal and dedicated Indian was pissed off from all corners of the country.

There's no peace possible because of Pakistan's ideology.

There is a cut off between peace and war... we may not like them fair enough , but we must do all things possible to ensure there will be no war at least and the onus is on both sides !!!

There is a cut off between peace and war... we may not like them fair enough , but we must do all things possible to ensure there will be no war at least and the onus is on both sides !!!

Why? Anyway our soldiers (our family members) die because of "non-state" actors in the so-called peace that is there now. Would you say the same thing if your elder brother was mortally wounded and you heard it? I don't think so and as the member of a family that has half my generation in military, if our brothers have to die for the country, then it better be in a full-blown war rather than a treacherous and unfair death like this where only lip-service peace exists.

Yup. We've been hearing all this for over 60 years.

Read what he says again.

With Chinese air support and PA on the ground, the brotherly marches will look great in Dehli.
No wonder the CN have to hold that thing for you to pee, it seems you can't do without them :lol:

Ya keep waiting/counting on Chinese air support like you did for US 7th fleet in 71 or Chinese diversionary attacks 65, 71 or even Kargil.

But still does not answer ..how will you prevent the war from going nuclear ..if you are able to capture a big city?

Boohoo. All sides will stick to conventional warfare.

No wonder the CN have to hold that thing for you to pee, it seems you can't do without them :lol:

The small nation of Pakistan has fought off the Bharti swarms for over 60 years. And all this time we've been doing it ourselves.

Why? Anyway our soldiers (our family members) die because of "non-state" actors in the so-called peace that is there now. Would you say the same thing if your elder brother was mortally wounded and you heard it? I don't think so and as the member of a family that has half my generation in military, if our brothers have to die for the country, then it better be in a full-blown war rather than a treacherous and unfair death like this where only lip-service peace exists.

Tshering , i respect your views and the contributions made by our fellow brothers at the borders to ensure that we stay in peace , but dont you think that there is more to be gained by peace than by full blown war ? Dont you think that if the number of people like Ayaz Amir increases and the number of people like Hafiz sayed decreases there is chance for peace .

Pakistan is losing thousands and thousands of its men within on their western side than on eastern side as in case of the past .... Finally the day would not be far when they realize that India is not in an expansionist mode and we are just happy to defend our existing borders(LOC an Intl ) .... Once their K-obsession will reduce there is chance of peace , thats my belief

Bitterness has already succumbed this ..no hope for betterment ..hope we will live like unknowns in future .. Hope pakistan sounds like uae,sa,or iran to a indian ear in coming 50 years

Boohoo. All sides will stick to conventional warfare.

Are you that stupid..to believe that?
ie If you are loosing then you will resort to nuclear attack but if the other side is loosing, they won't!!??

The small nation of Pakistan has fought off the Bharti swarms for over 60 years. And all this time we've been doing it ourselves.
If that were true then you'd be living in an IND owned UT, what are those guys in the US feeding you ?

First of all nobody asked you Pakistanis to fight us. We are happy if you just mind your business and we ours.

Having said that as long as people like Razpak are around , Peace will be delayed but later they will realize that peace is the inevitable

Tshering , i respect your views and the contributions made by our fellow brothers at the borders to ensure that we stay in peace , but dont you think that there is more to be gained by peace than by full blown war ? Dont you think that if the number of people like Ayaz Amir increases and the number of people like Hafiz sayed decreases there is chance for peace .

Pakistan is losing thousands and thousands of its men within on their western side than on eastern side as in case of the past .... Finally the day would not be far when they realize that India is not in an expansionist mode and we are just happy to defend our existing borders(LOC an Intl ) .... Once their K-obsession will reduce there is chance of peace , thats my belief

I Agree with you,I don't think some Insane posters like on this thread rule the Pakistani establishment

off late things have changed....In some years pakistan will come to stage where it would be better for their country to give up on Kashmir.May be accept LOC as international border

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom