What's new

India is no longer seen as enemy: Ayaz Amir

India still has soft corner for Pakistan even after so many wars it inflicted on India and so many terrorist attacks on us.. We do not hate common Pakistanis and that is a very important point to keep in mind.. I really wish to see us giving peace a chance..

India still has soft corner for Pakistan even after so many wars it inflicted on India and so many terrorist attacks on us.. We do not hate common Pakistanis and that is a very important point to keep in mind.. I really wish to see us giving peace a chance..
When you say "we", that only represents Indian government I believe, most of the indian population hates Pakistan considering the comments I read on IDF, TOI etc and I don't blame them for doing so

When you say "we", that only represents Indian government I believe, most of the indian population hates Pakistan considering the comments I read on IDF, TOI etc and I don't blame them for doing so

If you will ask a common Indian they will always support improving trade relation with Pakistan. Even we Indians know that many of anti-India terrorist who created nuisance for us wean a widespread Public support in Pakistan.

I dont know why you think the Rafales and ICBM are for you. We already have every inch of your territory covered with existing missiles and Agni V is an unwanted overkill regarding Pakistan.

Yes, those are for us. :cheesy:

Please, as I said Indians have started overlooking Pakistan and are setting their sights on wider horizons.

You guys want bigger enemies? Fair enough.

Our enemies keep shrinking though. During the Cold War, the USA and the USSR were our main enemies.

Today.. the USSR is gone of course, and now the USA wants some kind of "G-2" with us. :rofl:

Hindus do have a soft corner for pakistan, just like the german had for jews instead of shooting them in their heads they sent them to gas chambers.

atleast pakistanis have something to be happy about - this aint no muslim appeasing policy.

No longer an enemy?

It would benefit you in the long run.

Forgot so soon:

Neither have we.

- who provides weapons to Pakistani Taliban

- who supports Balochistan movement from Afghanistan

You should be the last one talking about these since they are still not there to be presented to ICJ or for that matter even to show us. Your ministers are waiting "for the golden moment" and Heavens knows when is that 'moment'. Besides, even if it exists, you should have thought of this before starting jihadi militancy against us in our country.

- IAF helicopter violated in G.B

First off, it was an Army helicopter. Secondly it was an SA-316 Alouette; an unarmed patrol helicopter who's navigation got screwed up. You returned it back with the crew for which we appreciate your gesture. And it is our territory BTW. Just because you took advantage of Nehruvian foolishness doesn't make it yours.

- Samjhota Express Bombings.

Law bodies have cleared it already.

- Took Siachin/ J&K
- Has stationed some 700,000 soldiers in Kashmir

It is our state, our territory. We can station as many people as we like. Who are you to talk about it? BTW stop harping that 1995 figure. There are around 3,00,000-odd troops only over there.

- forces France, U.S, Russia to embargo defence deals

You can launch attacks against us and we can't even play politics? Nice try but we will keep doing that.

- IAF purchasing 126+ Rafales, upgrading M2K, MIG-29, Jaguar for Billions of dollars

We were supposed to modernize in early 90s but we were short of cash. This is happening 2 decades later than planned. Every military modernizes. Haven't you been getting jets to replace your old planes?

- Just recently tested an ICBM

ICBM was never meant for you. We had missiles to strike a possible hostile Pak Army 15 years ago. You've no reasons to even raise an ICBM issue.

India is seen as a never ending enemy...

The feeling is mutual despite what this failed, cowardly and secularist GOI says.

Pakistan always tries to go for peace i.e Siachin/Kashmir solution

The only problem in J&K is you guys. Otherwise it is simple; the state is ours. Take the deal or leave it.

Cross-border trade is the only way for small businessmen to survive living near our borders. What's the big deal there? If I were the PM, I'd prefer expanding trade ties with Burma and Thailand more.

less troops at the border,

Purani cheez ko naye packet mein de rahe ho? The only reason your troops withdrew was because you were getting ravaged in your western borders. Otherwise you have army + non-state actors against us.

:lol: Seriously!!? IPL is a problem to you? Do you know something....? IPL is a private venture; like a private business where companies get players to play cricket series. How thick are you to get this simple fact into your head?

Giving india as a Most favoured nation award, Pakistani actors/actresses/singers improving image in Bollwood,

Your artists are here because they can make money only here. That's the bitter truth. MFN has a mutual trade benefit that Zardari saw. We were not begging for it. Besides, we gave you MFN during NDA regime itself. Pretty late for you to reciprocate eh?

freeing prisoners who were fishermen, terrorists, etc.

Routine call to free fishermen. We do that as well to your people. Fishermen don't have advanced border tracking devices on either side and hence end up crossing borders. So?

And which "terrorists" are you talking about?

Despite of all this, India has done nothing in return to move forward.

Either use google properly or don't harp your ignorance please.

Nehru sowed the seed of 6 decades of enmity when he pulled out of Cabinet Mission Plan. Makes you wonder how things would have been different if instead of turning left had he turned right.

Dude no point in pointing fingers at Nehru or Jinnah today ... are you still stuck in 6 decades ago trap ???

There are hawks on both sides , give people who talk peace a chance... give chance to ppl like Ayaz Amir who seems to be a moderate !

Back
Top Bottom