What's new

India Is Losing The Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya even in such odds india is rising ...i always imagined what will happen when india realise its true potential

yes , our government doesn't spoon feed us with opportunities or infrastructure , our system literally discourages us from getting educated or starting a business with policies like reservation and license raj but still we work day and night with what little we have .

For all the self importance that Pakistanis attaches to themselves. In the larger picture Pakistan has nuisance value for India. We have grown and will grow in spite of Pakistan. Mark my words: India will not make peace with Pakistan, but Pakistan will have no option but to make peace with India on Indian terms.
well as of now, its India that's pushing for peace so a big LOL there

well as of now, its India that's pushing for peace so a big LOL there

I think in the whole recent border episode India was more aggressive, Pakistan was calling for peace.

Honestly peace with Pakistan will help India, but not to the extent that most Pakistanis believe. Peace between India and Pakistan has bigger dividend for Pakistan than for India.

India is loosing the race no doubt. India has been loosing since the race began. Now why Pakistanis are so interested in the big boys game.

India was never in the race to lose one. China had 20yrs head start & India was chasing the game since then.

Diplomatic relations are two ways. Nowadays China's economy is getting greater, her neighbors will have to think before they take the move.

Its safe to change your flags now :laugh:

The challenges faced by China are far severe.

To the North there is Russia a Global Power.

To the East is Japan and South Korea , with USA military presence

To the South there is Vietnam and some nations not comfortable with China's rise, plus USA military presence in this region too.

To South-West there is India.

In the West is Central Asian States, the only region from where China has no threats, but that again will change depending upon return of Taliban to Afghanistan, leading to spill over of Islamic militancy into Xinjiang.

The way i see it, its because of the above challenges for survival of China's autonomy , China remains so ahead of India.

Despite all the crutches being offered to India by US and EU, they cannot make India look good and sucessfull!

They have seen India's obsession with Pakistan, they know India cannot think beyond Pakistan and most of their politician and public is just happy they are better than Pakistan. When the entire country is consumed wether Javaid Miandad should get a visit Visa or not, should we kick out Pakistani singers and actors and atheletes because of border conflict. The western World has seen their small heart which is blackening with hate everyday. I mean we Pakistanis hate you but not to that extent just dont consider ourselves much better than you :laugh: and thats probably the reason for the difference attitudes in these situations.

hum to doobey hain sanam, tum ko bhi le doobain gaye .....drums

Good article. I think India's problems are far worse than what the author wrote. India has MASSIVE social problems, it's their biggest weakness. Their caste system is the worst. Indians don't have personal discipline and good manners. The vast majority of Indians are uncivilised with their poor sanitation, treatment of women, racial hatred and religious hatred. These things are impossible to overcome. India will always be burdened with racial and religious segregation.

Don't get me wrong, there are a few smart Indians, but they are a tiny part of the population. India lacks a good primary education system where they are taught personal discipline (punctuality, honesty, etc) and good manners (behaviour, treatment of women, don't sh*t in the open, etc).

Indian corruption makes our corruption look insignificant. Their political system is deeply flawed and getting worse. Their legal system is non-existent. All these things (and more) combined will make it impossible for India to ever surpass China in any way, shape or form.

Good article. I think India's problems are far worse than what the author wrote. India has MASSIVE social problems, it's their biggest weakness. Their caste system is the worst. Indians don't have personal discipline and good manners. The vast majority of Indians are uncivilised with their poor sanitation, treatment of women, racial hatred and religious hatred. These things are impossible to overcome. India will always be burdened with racial and religious segregation.

Don't get me wrong, there are a few smart Indians, but they are a tiny part of the population. India lacks a good primary education system where they are taught personal discipline (punctuality, honesty, etc) and good manners (behaviour, treatment of women, don't sh*t in the open, etc).

Indian corruption makes our corruption look insignificant. Their political system is deeply flawed and getting worse. Their legal system is non-existent. All these things (and more) combined will make it impossible for India to ever surpass China in any way, shape or form.

Caste System : This is an expired issue like Sati Pratha which was abolihsed in 1800 BC. Today , due to Urbanization, institution of marriage has gone down the drainn and so has the Cast System. Guys and girls do not look into the caste anymore before they get married.. Please use any other issue to browbeat India.

Corruption : India is less corrupted tah China. India has Right To Information Act, Statutory Independent Auditor ( CAG) and free media due to which all cases of corruption coems to light. Just because you can not report Chinese corruptiuon in media does not make you less corrupt than India. China the corruption is so bad that even kids get killed ( Milk Contaminiation issue).

Legal System: India has one. China doesn't. Pleaseindependently google and learn.

I think people should read the comments section in that article.
I found this:

Manish from Kolkata
Is India a real democracy : politics is controlled by few families , politics have become dynastic business , business is controlled by families , media too controlled by dynastic families ? Do India have real democracy ? A great majority of law makers or legislators are accused of various crimes ? Incompetent and corrupt bureaucracy and judiciary has made matter worst , these factors make India a banana republic .Unlike India, China despite being a totalitarian society , it has a leadership which is really concerned about economic growth and development, where as in India, it is the rule of corrupt and scoundrels. I find rather unfair to draw any comparison between India and China .

There was really a race.

Chinese civilization is old, proud, and has its own ways to go.

indians don't have these things.

India also faces alot of challenges from the region itself. Wars with Pakistan, conflicts on Kashmir, terrorism etc...Until India makes peace with Pakistan, there is no future for India on the bigger scale...

Hah.... dispute with pakistan has hindered development in India???? I dont think so...

i-dont-always-say-false-flag-but-when-i-do-can-you-blame-me.jpg

please do display your original flags...

there is no race with china. stop this foolishness. india is developing at its own speed and yea it's slower than chinese but that is the way it is. maybe in future, we get better governance, india will grow much faster. i hope so.

Caste System : This is an expired issue like Sati Pratha which was abolihsed in 1800 BC. Today , due to Urbanization, institution of marriage has gone down the drainn and so has the Cast System. Guys and girls do not look into the caste anymore before they get married.. Please use any other issue to browbeat India.

Corruption : India is less corrupted tah China. India has Right To Information Act, Statutory Independent Auditor ( CAG) and free media due to which all cases of corruption coems to light. Just because you can not report Chinese corruptiuon in media does not make you less corrupt than India. China the corruption is so bad that even kids get killed ( Milk Contaminiation issue).

Legal System: India has one. China doesn't. Pleaseindependently google and learn.

Just look how corruption caused India massive embarrassment in commonwealth games and compare that to the Beijing Olympics that was run smoothly.
Indian caste system is worse than ever before.
There is no legal system in India.
Vast majority of Indians are malnourished and illiterate. India business, media and politics are controlled by the Nehru-Gandhi family.

Meg from London
I've been betting on China, too, because of one shocking fact: apparently half of Indian pre-schoolers are stunted by malnutrition.
Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:23 a.m.RECOMMENDED6

fjsalazar from Massachusetts
India does not have a democratic process serving a wide range of interests. It has an oligarchic process that makes token efforts at broad development but mostly rewards a ruling elite. The difference between China and India is that China is outward focused and strives to out-compete other nations. India is inwardly focused and heavily concerned with maintaining the social status quo of caste and economic level.
Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:31 a.m.RECOMMENDED4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom