What's new

India Is Losing The Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was really a race.

Chinese civilization is old, proud, and has its own ways to go.

indians don't have these things.

India also faces alot of challenges from the region itself. Wars with Pakistan, conflicts on Kashmir, terrorism etc...Until India makes peace with Pakistan, there is no future for India on the bigger scale...

Look like you have studied in Pakistan, where no one teach Indian History in Pakistan.

Indian civilization is as old as Chinese, Indian and Chinese are only two existing old civilization...

We have challenges , we are working on it... I agree peace with Pakistan is important, but even if pakistan don't want peace with India India will grow... :P

The race between India and China is not a sprint, but a marathon. Anything can happen, but sure these two are the future of the world

United States will remain the leader of the humanity for all the foreseeable future.

Don't know what you mean by "future" ?

There was really a race.

Chinese civilization is old, proud, and has its own ways to go.

indians don't have these things.

India also faces alot of challenges from the region itself. Wars with Pakistan, conflicts on Kashmir, terrorism etc...Until India makes peace with Pakistan, there is no future for India on the bigger scale...

Don't keep your hopes up. There is no chance of India and your country making peace with each other in the near future.

but but but....India is a galactic supa dupa pawa, shining India and all that........
Oh man, I hope the Indians don't find out about this
It might force them to come to reality and who knows what they will do if live in the real world.

but but but....India is a galactic supa dupa pawa, shining India and all that........
Oh man, I hope the Indians don't find out about this
It might force them to come to reality and who knows what they will do if live in the real world.

Don't worry , even while in our parallel universe we will never let our country become a failed state in the real world.

[/B]

United States will remain the leader of the humanity for all the foreseeable future.

Don't know what you mean by "future" ?

What humanity are you talking about when 50% of the planet's humanity resides in China and India :lol:

Don't worry , even while in our parallel universe we will never let our country become a failed state in the real world.

well, with all the terrorism, the sectarian violence, the secessionist movements and lets not forget rapes
you are well on your way.

Also stick to the topic and stop trolling.

What humanity are you talking about when 50% of the planet's humanity resides in China and India :lol:

Whole humanity.

We will lead humanity living in India, China, Islamic World etc...

Go figure.

Whole humanity.

We will lead humanity living in India, China, Islamic World etc...

Go figure.

You will lead Indians and Chinese? :lol: I say Indians and Chinese will have severe objection to that. We have our governments to that job.

You will lead Indians and Chinese? :lol: I say Indians and Chinese will have severe objection to that. We have our governments to that job.

You are an idiot. You don't even know what I'm talking about.

You are an idiot. You don't even know what I'm talking about.

Yes, I am an idiot, I cannot understand which humanity you are talking about. Are you talking about Martians? Why don't you make it clear.

Yes, I am an idiot, I cannot understand which humanity you are talking about. Are you talking about Martians? Why don't you make it clear.

Hint : "Leaders of humanity" doesn't mean "national government of humanity" ...

I hope your thirld-world,backward, indian mind can comprehend it now.

Hint : "Leaders of humanity" doesn't mean "national government of humanity" ...

I hope your thirld-world,backward, indian mind can comprehend it now.

US is the gross Violator of Human rights in this world and They talk about Democracy and support dictatorship and Kings.

They talk about freedom and they do wars on other countries and violate sovereignty.

They talk about Human rights and this world witnessed Abu Gharib,Gauntanamo etc.

They talk about Nuclear proliferation and they are the ones who tested the nuclear bomb even though Japan is ready to surrender.

US is not fit to lead the humanity, but they are a super power here to stay far better than Chinese regime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom