What's new

India Is Losing The Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey rusted I am a desi guy, I could not get you firangi spoof mostly idiotic.:cheesy:.

That's alright, if you study hard maybe one day you too can join the civilized world.
in the mean time you should spend less time here and more time studying English.

on a site note, you are one of the biggest Indians trolls here who is all about pure India yet you are using an old word that has islamic roots. Although I don't expect you to know that since you just admitted that you are not really educated.

A thread about India and China, and all these Pakistanis who are obsessed with India are trolling for 12 pages even though this has nothing to do with them :bounce:

Isnt it about time you guys gave up your obsession with us?

Difference being that that while China is disliked by some neighbors, it is liked by others (Pakistan, Myanmar, Cambodia, etc)
While India is only on good terms with Bhutan.
maybe they can barter their happiness :)

now I know you people are low IQ so that is why I understand why you don't get what the issue is.

so let me this this one more time but I will add extra spaces between the words so you guys can sound out all the words.

Indian guy said India has a smaller number of slum dwellers than pakistan.
Another Indian guy showed UN study that showed India has 109.5 million slum dwellers vs Pakistan's 27 million. Do you think 109.5 is a smaller number than 27 ?

Of course - I bow to your higher IQ and your logic - forgive me, for this low IQ Indian really doesn't understand demographics or prevalence of poverty the way you do.

To compare with India is a insult to China.. Even country like BD get insulted if compared with backward India.

That's alright, if you study hard maybe one day you too can join the civilized world.
in the mean time you should spend less time here and more time studying English.

on a site note, you are one of the biggest Indians trolls here who is all about pure India yet you are using an old word that has islamic roots. Although I don't expect you to know that since you just admitted that you are not really educated.

It seems you are ashamed of your desi culture, so pathetic rusted. :lol:

To compare with India is a insult to China.. Even country like BD get insulted if compared with backward India.

Very well said. The mighty nation of Bangladesh is the cynosure of all eyes. It leads Asia and soon will lead the world in the standard of life its citizens enjoy. I won't be surprised if the next 4-5 years, India will ask to merge with Bangladesh and we can form Greater Bangladesh - after all, the joys of living in Dhaka and Chittangong are unmatched and Indian citizens can't wait to emigrate to those futuristic, developed cities with their awe inspiring infrastructure. The IPL will be disbanded and all Indian cricketers will be forming a queue to play in the Bangladesh Premier League. I already see the future. It will be even clearer when I re-fill my glass of whisky.

nobody cares about your existence except you,but please dont do a pole vault to prove your existence.

There was really a race.

Chinese civilization is old, proud, and has its own ways to go.

indians don't have these things.

India also faces alot of challenges from the region itself. Wars with Pakistan, conflicts on Kashmir, terrorism etc...Until India makes peace with Pakistan, there is no future for India on the bigger scale...

India has a very proud and old civilization. And India has its own destination. We are not racing anyone - trying to lift our own people out of poverty.

Pakistan is neither a catalyst, nor an impediment to India's growth or future. Pakistan tried its level best to keep India in a straitjacket - it failed. It is no more than a minor irritant in economic affairs.

Those underwear will be exported to Indian women who might need it considering you know what.....

talking about future, its seems you tried it in your country. :cheesy:

did your mom tell you that ...? :lol:

Not mine, btw, why your suddenly associating this sort of unshameful things with woman and even someone mom? As thought others are like your mom who love talking about this sort of things to their children.

OMG, shiny indian culture! LOLOL...

This thread certainly isn't going where it is supposed to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom