What's new

India Is Losing The Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude are u dumb ,there is saying "the only nation which invaded china culturally with out sending a single soldier is india,so if u say china civilization is old think again because indian civilization is much older than that,
regarding conflict between pakistan i dont think we are going to suffer much economically compared to pakistan, iam sure u wont find a single country in asia which is at peace with its neighbour,even china is being hated by all its neighbour (except:enemies of india) so we need great leaders in our nation who can lead us in tough times ,iam damn sure even if india becomes an islamic nation peace cannot be achieved with pakistan....

Difference being that that while China is disliked by some neighbors, it is liked by others (Pakistan, Myanmar, Cambodia, etc)
While India is only on good terms with Bhutan.
maybe they can barter their happiness :)

Over 600,000 people in the US are homeless. There are lesser homeless people in Mongolia. According to your logic - the average Mongolian is better off than the average American. Congrats, makes perfect sense. :pop:

now I know you people are low IQ so that is why I understand why you don't get what the issue is.

so let me this this one more time but I will add extra spaces between the words so you guys can sound out all the words.

Indian guy said India has a smaller number of slum dwellers than pakistan.
Another Indian guy showed UN study that showed India has 109.5 million slum dwellers vs Pakistan's 27 million. Do you think 109.5 is a smaller number than 27 ?

buddy give it up.
You'r own countryman posted the UN data
The facts are there for all to see
chalk this one up to a learning experience and move on.
No need to further embaress yourselves.

Where I come from 50% is always higher than 32%, I think I'll leave your logic to your education system.

Difference being that that while China is disliked by some neighbors, it is liked by others (Pakistan, Myanmar, Cambodia, etc)
While India is only on good terms with Bhutan.
maybe they can barter their happiness :)

Cambodia don't border China. China is only liked by Pakistan, oh Myanmar, are you joking. :hitwall::rofl:

Where I come from 50% is always higher than 32%, I think I'll leave your logic to your education system.

Moving the goalposts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Moving the goalposts (or shifting the goalposts) is a metaphor meaning to change the criterion (goal) of a process or competition while still in progress, in such a way that the new goal offers one side an intentional advantage or disadvantage"

From Indian economy to hunger, poverty and Toilets. :hitwall:

Some people can't argue without these.

the point was not on percentages, you are just moving the goal post.
Just give up guys, you can't win this.
One Low IQ Bharti thought 109.5 million people in Indian slums is a lower number than the 27 million people in Pakistani slums.

27 million is also less than that of China which proved you have better living standard compared to both India and China. :lol::rofl:

But India has the most ppl who dont have toilets in the world :woot:

But combined with epicentre of terrorism , good ranking in failed state index and no toilets , the condition of pakistan is much worse.

India has more people living in slums unlike Pakistan because India is much more industrailsed when compared to Pakistan. Industralization means people migrate from their homes in villages to cities and since India is still very much in developing stage so our cities are not able to provide adqueate dwelling to the poor.

The fact remains that poverty is alarmingly increasing in countries like Pakistan compared to the BRICS nation where poverty is decreasing but at different rates.

But combined with epicentre of terrorism , good ranking in failed state index and no toilets , the condition of pakistan is much worse.

We look at our eastern border and wipe our tears of sorrow, for we know that the Indian people live in a much worse condition than us, and Our Culture has told us to have mercy on those who are in worse condition than you

With Congress at the helm of affairs what better can be expected.

We look at our eastern border and wipe our tears of sorrow, for we know that the Indian people live in a much worse condition than us, and Our Culture has told us to have mercy on those who are in worse condition than you

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom