What's new

India Is Losing The Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lolz... China doesn't even. consider India into their league...

India is al slum filled country, one that can't feed 70% of its populations and a country where people openly defecate

You never stop faking things.

I know your madrassa doesn't believe in Mathematics but when you talk about numbers and comparisons you compare with percentage. Your nation has failed to help even a population ~ 1/3 or less of India and look at the rate we have brought our poor out of slums and poverty.

This is what I call progress.

U moron u said urself India has less population in slums than Pakistan and you challenged Rusty to prove otherwise.. When I proved otherwise you started whining About percentages

Sad, Indian life indeed :P

201013NAC198.jpg

India is al slum filled country, one that can't feed 70% of its populations and a country where people openly defecate

What that statistics show is India has gone from 57% to 32% from 1990 to 2007, while Pakistan has gone from 54% to 50% during the same period.

What that statistics show is India has gone from 57% to 32% from 1990 to 2007, while Pakistan has gone from 54% to 50% during the same period.

But still 70% of Indians earn below $2 a day?

Its about 28%, not 32%. I read it has come down to double digit in million from triple digit recently.

Another brainwashed Pakistani. Prove it with some facts and compare it with percentage than madrassa exaggeration.

Slums and urban poverty in Pakistan - Homeless International

StreamHandler.ashx

relax man, no need to get butt hurt over this.
It is undeniable that India has more poverty than Pakistan.
Indian middle class is anywhere from 20 to 200 million, it's elite class is tiny and the rest are the poor, often starving.
now if you learned math that means India has more than half a billion people who are impoverished. Last time I checked Pakistan did not even have that many people.

Now that you made a fool of yourself, feel free to crawl back into your cave :lol:

But still 70% of Indians earn below $2 a day?

that also depends on what 2$ can buy in India, though not many luxuries, but most Indian families both parents work then that's a decent sum for a small family and when it comes to joint families consisting of 4 to 5 adults than that's sustenance, the same 2$ applied to Pakistan will show it at 90% of your population and at 1000$ a year income 70% of China.

Lolz... China doesn't even. consider India into their league...

come on see the above data ...like that we are going to address all our problems and that too much more effectively than any other country..and like i said we understand ur pain

that also depends on what 2$ can buy in India, though not many luxuries, but most Indian families both parents work then that's a decent sum for a small family and when it comes to joint families consisting of 4 to 5 adults than that's sustenance, the same 2$ applied to Pakistan will show it at 90% of your population and at 1000$ a year income 70% of China.

Only about 32% of Pakistanis earn below $2, ones that earn below $1.25, even less

In India 27 million is bigger than 109.5 million :cheesy:

Because your population is mere 18 crores but you should see the percentage, its about 50% in Pakistan almost double of 28% in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom