What's new

India Is Losing The Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
did I say anything to the contrary?
at the moment India has a slightly better growth rate, Pakistan's is about 4% where as India's is about 5-7%
so I don't see how that is WAYYYYY BETTERRRRRRR
Pakistanis are also suffering from the worst leadership in our history, constant shortages, a war, insecurity, etc etc and we still managed to have a positive growth rate.
And yet Indians think that because they have a growth rate that is a few percentage point above ours that magically India is a supa dupa pawa and that now you have smaller slum population then us.
Delusions.
Sorry bro, but you still have to live in a world that has more starving Indians than the entire population of Pakistan. It might hurt your go, it might make your eyes red with rage, but that is the honest truth.
The sooner you come to terms with it the easier it will be for everyone.
Dude, you all blame worst leadership and all. You elected them. Not we. You supported your Army who ruled you for half the time. The culprits are you people.

As for growth rate, kindly check the economic factors. Growth Rate, Foreign reserves, economy size, industrial growth, etc. etc.
As for highest population under poverty, we are nation of 1.2 billion so yeah we will have good and bad effect of population too.

We don't go around as Messiah of Muslims or claim ourselves like Only Muslim Nation with Nuclear power. We don't get involved n other's wars like Arab war and Afghan War.

I know the problems in my country and I don't blame anyone. I take responsibility of bad leadership in my country too. You guys whine about US, WB, IMF, ADB etc. etc. they ruined you, Zardari ruined youd. Did I asked Pakistanis to vote for Zardari because his wife was killed.

All of you are in denial and passing the blame to others for your misfortunes. Don't blame others.

The honest truth is a country's state is dependent on its own people. Collective responsibility. So you all are the culprits. Stop whining and do your work.

If China is ahead of us, we take them as a nation to follow. Just today, in news, Indian govt. will try to woo back Indian scientists in foreign countries. Same has been done by China. We are learning from them.

Even after decades long friendship with US, all you get was F-16 and from China, JF-17 and Gwadar along with Karakorum.

Why don't you learn from China. Look at them, they avoided war for economic growth and you entered in war as mercenary for US. China and India will be doing $ 100 Billion trade whereas your trade with them will be supposed to be, $ 14 Billion. China are better ally to us than you.

The thread is on India and China so I won't go in detail about Pakistan's fault. India has lot to learn from China. We are trying to introduce best practices in China.

Dude, you all blame worst leadership and all. You elected them. Not we. You supported your Army who ruled you for half the time. The culprits are you people.

As for growth rate, kindly check the economic factors. Growth Rate, Foreign reserves, economy size, industrial growth, etc. etc.
As for highest population under poverty, we are nation of 1.2 billion so yeah we will have good and bad effect of population too.

We don't go around as Messiah of Muslims or claim ourselves like Only Muslim Nation with Nuclear power. We don't get involved n other's wars like Arab war and Afghan War.

I know the problems in my country and I don't blame anyone. I take responsibility of bad leadership in my country too. You guys whine about US, WB, IMF, ADB etc. etc. they ruined you, Zardari ruined youd. Did I asked Pakistanis to vote for Zardari because his wife was killed.

All of you are in denial and passing the blame to others for your misfortunes. Don't blame others.

The honest truth is a country's state is dependent on its own people. Collective responsibility. So you all are the culprits. Stop whining and do your work.

If China is ahead of us, we take them as a nation to follow. Just today, in news, Indian govt. will try to woo back Indian scientists in foreign countries. Same has been done by China. We are learning from them.

Even after decades long friendship with US, all you get was F-16 and from China, JF-17 and Gwadar along with Karakorum.

Why don't you learn from China. Look at them, they avoided war for economic growth and you entered in war as mercenary for US. China and India will be doing $ 100 Billion trade whereas your trade with them will be supposed to be, $ 14 Billion. China are better ally to us than you.

The thread is on India and China so I won't go in detail about Pakistan's fault. India has lot to learn from China. We are trying to introduce best practices in China.

Well, you have successfully derailed the thread.
One of your low IQ country mates said something stupid about India having a smaller population of slum dwellers than Pakistan.
I corrected him on that and you turned that into "INDIA IS A GALACTIC SUPA DUPA PAWAAAAA, WE ARE ECONOMICLY, PHYSICLY, AND MORALLY SUPERIOR TO THESE FAKE ARABS. WE DON'T MESS WITH ANYONE, WE ARE SUPER HONEST AND SUPER CLEAN PEOPLE. JAIIIIII HIIIIINNNNNNNDDDDDDDD"

Dude, your country started the whole supporting terrorist deal by supporting LTTE.
Your country is run by an Italian waitress, who voted for her? clearly alot did, does this mean your country has dreams of being under white man's rule?

give it a break man. Facts are that despite how bad a situation Pakistan is in, we still have lower number of poverty and slum dwellers than you. And that is a fact.

Abe India has population of 1.2 billion and you have 180 million. Of course number of people under poverty will be more.

Despite all the crutches being offered to India by US and EU, they cannot make India look good and sucessfull!
What Clutches you talking about? A) Free AIDS in billions like US give to PAK or (B) Trade Treatment like EU given to PAK OR (C) - Loans Weaver by US or (D) Oil on Low Price by Muslims Countries to PAK

They have seen India's obsession with Pakistan, they know India cannot think beyond Pakistan and most of their politician and public is just happy they are better than Pakistan. When the entire country is consumed wether Javaid Miandad should get a visit Visa or not, should we kick out Pakistani singers and actors and atheletes because of border conflict. The western World has seen their small heart which is blackening with hate everyday. I mean we Pakistanis hate you but not to that extent just dont consider ourselves much better than you :laugh: and thats probably the reason for the difference attitudes in these situations.

hum to doobey hain sanam, tum ko bhi le doobain gaye .....drums

Why are people talking about Indias obsession with Pakistan???!!!!

Just look around the troll posts from Pakistani cheerleaders.

I mean, where exactly was Pakistan EVER mentioned?

Or did the Islamic Republic of Pakistan become Pakistan Autonomous Region of the PRC ??!!?!

Pakistan

m2-2.jpg

India

india-roads-cows.jpg

Dumbest post ever....Ever.
We are spending billions on infrastructure, just check yourself, check what we have already built.
Our upcoming infrastructure projects are not even in your league, we are talking about numbers of which your government cant even dream of ;).

http://www.defence.pk/forums/genera...3-india-developing-but-still-long-way-go.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Highway_Development_Project

Actually life in in the Indian countryside is not all that bad.

but still India has achieved so much in absolute term while our western neighbor became a failed state :lol:

but still India has achieved so much in absolute term while our western neighbor became a failed state :lol:

And our Eastern neighbor is even worse than a failed state...

We look at our country but then look East and all our sorrows vanish after looking at india

We look at our country but then look East and all our sorrows vanish after looking at india

Really? last time i checked we had better per capita income, HDI index, infrastructure, economy, education and health system, soft power, reputation, power supply, etc than the terrorist infested failed country on our east :lol: are you sure aap santusht hai with this condition of your country?

Why are you speaking the words of Iranians ???

Really? last time i checked we had better per capita income, HDI index, infrastructure, economy, education and health system, soft power, reputation, power supply, etc than the terrorist infested failed country on our east :lol: are you sure aap santusht hai with this condition of your country?

Per capita is not a good thing to look at in India where 70% live below $2.. Per capita is essentially GDP divided by population

As for HDI u are only 10 places ahead of us

In infrastructure India is well behind Pakistan
India Could Use Pakistan’s Infrastructure - India Real Time - WSJ

What education & health system? 80% of Indians don't pass secondary, and DocTors steal kidney

As for economy - 70% of Indians are in poverty, India has more poverty than whole Africa.. Every year 1 million Indians run out of India, who'd wan to live in India anyways

Why are you speaking the words of Iranians ???

If Iran looks 1 place ahead of Pakistan, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom