What's new

India is in trouble !!

Always My words come from the Mouth of Mr. desiman...lol!!!
btw nice to see you once again sirji!!

sirji hum apke dil mein rehte hai lolzzz

man so sick of this Rohit Sharma, lazy beer belly guy, dont know how he manages to stay on. Bring back Irfan and throw out Jadeja. Bring in young blood like Manish Pandey or that guy from Mumbai Indian's with that Dhoni haircut lol

@Break the Silence :mate i was kidding..as desiman pointed out only it was not our full strength team..

@desiman totally agree with you mate..dunno why they are still hanging on with that Jadega dude even though he was the high scorer..he is not a good player..there are plenty of good players out there like Uthappa and Irafan Pathan (i know he dont bowl very well ,but he bats and bowls very well than Jadega ) and many young talented players are playing in domestic league..

Well...Pakistan has nothing to do with this match.

@topic: Poor show by India. Hope they would wake up.

sirji hum apke dil mein rehte hai lolzzz
any doubt..I am a fan of yours..lol!!:victory:

man so sick of this Rohit Sharma, lazy beer belly guy, dont know how he manages to stay on. Bring back Irfan and throw out Jadeja. Bring in young blood like Manish Pandey or that guy from Mumbai Indian's with that Dhoni haircut lol
sourabh tiwary..lol!!dhoni cut.

@Break the Silence :mate i was kidding..as desiman pointed out only it was not our full strength team..

@desiman totally agree with you mate..dunno why they are still hanging on with that Jadega dude even though he was the high scorer..he is not a good player..there are plenty of good players out there like Uthappa and Irafan Pathan (i know he dont bowl very well ,but he bats and bowls very well than Jadega ) and many young talented players are playing in domestic league..

If i meet Jadeja somewhere, i will surely kick him lol Man not even once he has performed, lost us the t20 world cup matches and continues to be a big burden on the team. I would rather prefer Irfan who can actually win matches for us. Uthappa is good to but again not consistent enough. I dont know why half of our team is always injured and what with Sachin not playing any odi nowdays, he should try to get 50 centuries before retiring.

@Break the Silence :mate i was kidding..as desiman pointed out only it was not our full strength team....
So am I ....integration..lol!!! I am with you on this.

QUOTA SYSTEM PREVAILS IN INDIA-EVERYWHERE,EVERYLEVEL..:angel:

Indian Batting is too strong,,
Thats not good from those guys....

lol thank u thank u :)

lol ohh ya its Saurabh Tiwary, he batted very well in the IPL, need to try him out more in ODI's.

well, my pleasure bade bhai!!:)
they should try Manish Pandey also..Good attacking Batsman, and smarter than Jadeja, so good for advertisement agencies also to promote hairgel and beauty creams!!:lol:

great comeback! :lazy:

by the way, neglect the wheels polishing part. I prefer to do it myself. I don't like oily streaks or parched skin leaving residue on them.

i'm a picky one when it comes to that kind of stuff. :partay:

as for the game -- NZ played their hearts out and it sure shows. 200 run thrashing, well done. Shame i couldnt catch even the last 10 minutes but o well

great comeback!

by the way, neglect the wheels polishing part. I prefer to do it myself. I don't like oily streaks or parched skin leaving residue on them.

i'm a picky one when it comes to that kind of stuff.

Lol!!
smiley4259.gif

Well, Luck favours the brave, same case with NZ players..Poor show by India in all three departments.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom