What's new

India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously: Indian Army chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure sur, let's not derail this thread but. If you think Pakistan if a match for India. :cheesy: :cheesy:

i'm afraid you're wrong.
In countless # of threads in :pdf: have proud Pakistanis admitted India's in a whole different level than India.

We got the money $$$$. We got the might.
what you have is 'pride', and only pride.[/
QUOTE]

Oh yeah, the "FACTS" shown India is poor like hell !

And you are no where near mighty either, wake up from your wet

dream man !

If India got the money, why India got the most poorest

population in the whole world ?

If India is so rich, why every year, thousands of Indian die of

starvation ?

If India is so rich, why she can't even provide the"basic human-right

for her people="TOILET".

I will be more than happy to provide you with proof if needed.

:smitten::pakistan::china:

Thanks for cleaning the weapons we very much appreciated that...Yes Chinese make are not as good as Russian..even your trusted frinds Pakistan is having western avionics in your plane..shows the superioirty of Chinese weapons..You cant even take over Taiwan with a millions of soldiers there and 1000's of missiles..remember Taiwan is buying most of the weapons ;) ..so keep boasting about the wet dreamz you have

China is not trying to take over Taiwan by military means because a lot of Taiwan's development will be destroyed. China concerns more about getting a industrialized and wholly functioning Taiwan without firing a shot then military take over. The issue of Taiwan, China and USA is very complex and your lack of knowledge of this issue is reflective on your comment. All you can do is just make a fool out of yourself if you want to talk about Taiwan.

Can you point out any one denying the loss of 1962??a loss is a loss..its sad but true but expecting that you can repeat 1962 is kind of self boasting and a big mistake :)

in the same way, expecting that you can take on China & Pak simultaneously, reach Rawalpindi in 48 hours with 'rapid thrusts' is also a big mistake & a wetty wet dream

:pakistan::cheers::china:

This thread has gone into an pissing contest.. Its no longer a proper debate... It never was to start with.

China is not trying to take over Taiwan by military means because a lot of Taiwan's development will be destroyed. China concerns more about getting a industrialized and wholly functioning Taiwan without firing a shot then military take over. The issue of Taiwan, China and USA is very complex and your lack of knowledge of this issue is reflective on your comment. All you can do is just make a fool out of yourself if you want to talk about Taiwan.

Well said buddy, after all people from mainland China and Taiwan still

Chinese.:china::cheers::china:

Faithful guy this is problem of commenting after reading your countrymen's posts and not reading the article ..Its says

I do not see too many Americans or Taiwanese in here.

Where it says India is going to thrash Pakistan and China in 96 hours?it only says rapid thrust in to enemy territory..Its not about bragging..its the objective of Indian Army in case of war..Every battle plan has an objective..i am sure that you knw that,...And i dont see any one calls that bragging

You just answer your question above. You are an idiot that answer your own questions with different terms while quoting from the source and saying "where did it say that"

And for AAD and PAD every test we did regarding it was a sucess..so we are very much proud of it.. :) .I agree that US is superiror to India to every technology but still US is also importing weapons ;) and also i dont know whats the problem of India developing its own ABM..Its clear that we are not afraid of acknowledging the failures

Many countries can produced ABMs. Its when Indian on here claiming that India can develop an ICBM ABM while India cannot even produce its own ICBM that is a joke. The funniest part is when one of the guys say that India can learn the parameters of ICBM and develop and deploy the ICBM ABM base on the parameter:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why don't you guys just say that you can develop ABM for short or intermediate range missiles but has no solutions for ICBMs. That would be a fact. But unfortunately, many Indians are too proudful and over estimate their capabilities to be beyond that of hte US.

was there any need of such a hallucinated statement?

Malayam ok i am sending you something, translate it for me

WE are not Iraq, We are not Afgh, We are not Vietnam, we are Pakistan

& 'hue cry', there is a difference between Protest & crying

When you say Drones will disturb balance of power then this is called 'crying'

emo you didnt got my point i mean every thing is possible in a war..a tiny nation can defend against a super power then India can also defend her boders so can China and Pakistan..Emo when a sophisticated weapons getting in to the hands of a country its natural that neighboring countries will protest and have concern about it..

BTW msgd you

Sure sur, let's not derail this thread but. If you think Pakistan if a match for India. :cheesy: :cheesy:

i'm afraid you're wrong.
In countless # of threads in :pdf: have proud Pakistanis admitted India's in a whole different level than India.

We got the money $$$$. We got the might.
what you have is 'pride', and only pride.

We have Indians here who believe that its ABM technology is about to supercede that of the US. How can people not ridicule this claim.:rofl:

in the same way, expecting that you can take on China & Pak simultaneously, reach Rawalpindi in 48 hours with 'rapid thrusts' is also a big mistake & a wetty wet dream

:pakistan::cheers::china:

Dear sister...As people have said before, these are set objectives. We might achieve them and might not. But trying to prove the former or the latter by either countries is "wet dream" ??

:disagree:

As members here have said:

As i've mentioned:

In an actual situation, think about it...... our Arjun isn't the only MBT we have. There r plenty of T-90's in line.

keep making fun of our developments. You'll win a war against India like that. :cheers:

Well, India definitely make the right decision to purchase the T-90 tanks. Otherwise, India would never be able to do what this idiotic general said, invade and destroy Pakistan and China simutaneously.

emo you didnt got my point i mean every thing is possible in a war..a tiny nation can defend against a super power then India can also defend her boders so can China and Pakistan..Emo when a sophisticated weapons getting in to the hands of a country its natural that neighboring countries will protest and have concern about it..

BTW msgd you

I repeat, there is difference between protest & cry, when you say that some Drones & NVGs plus Super Cobras can creat instability in region then its called CRYING

India voices concerns over US drone sale to Pak

NEW DELHI: Indian External Affairs Minister S M Krishna has reacted to a possible arms deal involving sale of US drones to Pakistan. Krishna has emphatically told America that an arms sale would create instability in the region adding that in the past, such weapons have always been used against India.

Pakistan has drawn up a big list of military purchases from the United States. But, what's worrying India is that Islamabad is lobbying hard to get the deadly Predators Drones from the United States.

The worries of New Delhi are that any military equipment bought by Pakistan is essentially meant to be used against India, said Indian External Affairs Minister S M Krishna.

Pakistan is seeking Predator Drones from the United States saying they need the drones to fight militancy along the Afghan border. But, invariably the drones would be used along the Indian border both for spying and combat missions, he worried

A list has been drawn up and they include helicopters, night vision devices, laser guided ammunition.

Predator drones are particularly worrisome as they constitute top of the line technology. They are unmanned aerial vehicles with weaponry that can accurately hit targets. The United States is using them extensively for fighting militants, including in parts of Pakistan's Northwest Frontier Province area.

India does not have anything equivalent to the predators and there is concern about India having them. Currently India is working to get an equivalent of the predator. This is the Harop system from Israel but it will be a long time before India gets them, he added.

India voices concerns over US drone sale to Pak

Dear sister...As people have said before, these are set objectives. We might achieve them and might not. But trying to prove the former or the latter by either countries is "wet dream" ??

Objectives must be a bit 'realistic' :smokin:
You must not define objectives while you are 'hallucinated'

Last edited:
Does force to retreat to regroup and sign a ceasefire which was

propose by Indians anything special ? did Indians sign it too ?

Or did your army boys wanted to continue the attack ?

One Chinese soldier killed with four Indians soldiers killed and you

claim a big victory, give me a break please !

Well, how should we call the 1962 A@S kicking shameful defeat ?

Feel free to enjoy your mental-mast....tion victory. HaHaHa

I think what he is saying is that India had already revenged the 1962 defeat.

I do not see too many Americans or Taiwanese in here.

ok sorry I meant Chinese..as per their claims taiwan wanted to become a part of China

You just answer your question above. You are an idiot that answer your own questions with different terms while quoting from the source and saying "where did it say that"

Huh what do you mean??you said thrashing Pakistan and China in 96 hours is self boasting so i pointed out with the link that there is no one claimed to thrash Pakistan and China in 96 hours..Can you please tell me where did i answer my own question?

And for the stupid part..no comments..clearly i dont have superior Chinese Intelligence nor IQ..may be born and bought up in a village is cause :)

Many countries can produced ABMs. Its when Indian on here claiming that India can develop an ICBM ABM while India cannot even produce its own ICBM that is a joke. The funniest part is when one of the guys say that India can learn the parameters of ICBM and develop and deploy the ICBM ABM base on the parameter:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why don't you guys just say that you can develop ABM for short or intermediate range missiles but has no solutions for ICBMs. That would be a fact. But unfortunately, many Indians are too proudful and over estimate their capabilities to be beyond that of hte US.

Sir please enligten us how many countries produces ABM's..To my inferior knowledge and IQ i know only US and India are working on it..and till date ABM test done by India was sucessful..feel free to disagree with your superior knowledge and IQ ..I am all ears

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom