What's new

India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously: Indian Army chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote the forum post which said that...if u cannot , you are trolling

The guy say that India is abou to create a ABM for ICBM. I countered that India doesn't have the capability to do that becasue US hda tried this for 20 years and we have not succeeded. The guy said that if US failed doesn't mean that India would fail, and said that India would be successful in creating an ABM that can intercept ICBM. If that is the case, India is about to surpass US in ABM technology.

We have Indians here who believe that its ABM technology is about to supercede that of the US. How can people not ridicule this claim.:rofl:

Buddy, like an old Chinese wisdom said;

If you born to be stupid, you reconized your short coming, you work

very hard, still got a chance to be sucessful.

But in Indian's case........I am afraid ....:china::cheers::china:

The guy say that India is abou to create a ABM for ICBM. I countered that India doesn't have the capability to do that becasue US hda tried this for 20 years and we have not succeeded. The guy said that if US failed doesn't mean that India would fail, and said that India would be successful in creating an ABM that can intercept ICBM. If that is the case, India is about to surpass US in ABM technology.

Test puts India step closer to missile shield - The Denver Post

Prithvi ABM hits target missile

Indian Ballistic Missile Defense Program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ABM is still in the development stage but i don't blame him for telling what he said

I repeat, there is difference between protest & cry, when you say that some Drones & NVGs plus Super Cobras can creat instability in region then its called CRYING

Objectives must be a bit 'realistic' :smokin:
You must not define objectives while you are 'hallucinated'

As i said every country is doing it :smokin: ..its natural..if any weapons purchased by Pakistan,India fears that its is bought to use against them and same goes when India buy any weapon

India-Israel defence ties opposed: Pakistan resents Indo-US wargames -DAWN - Top Stories; September 9, 2003

ISLAMABAD, Sept 8: Pakistan on Monday expressed deep concerned over the growing Indo-Israel defence cooperation and New Delhi’s unstoppable arms race, procuring weapons from all possible sources.

A Foreign Ministry spokesman told newsmen at a weekly news briefing that these were very negative developments and a matter of deep concern for Islamabad.

The spokesman was refering to the first four-day visit to India by Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon on Monday to discuss with Indian Prime Minister Atal Behari Vajpayee defence cooperation between the two countries.

“It is an act directed against Pakistan and we would be most concerned as they are very negative developments,” the spokesman said.

Mr Masud Khan said that Pakistan was worried about the growing Indo-Israel defence cooperation as it would cause destabilizing effect on the region in its existing vulnerable security environment, and advised it better be avoided.

The spokesman expressed surprise over the large scale purchase of weapons by India and said: “We don’t know what are they going to do with all these weapons?

Has everyone seen 3 Idiots?

Nice movie and maybe its the reason why Indian , Pakistani & Chinese people here are behaving like Idiots . There are many serious issues to be discussed than just trying to be who's superior and stuff. Like yesterday I was watching a prominent Pakistani ANALYST & DEFENCE EXPERT ( yes we all know who he is , the one after GOD)trying to enlighten people about Bangladesh liberation war. Not that was funny . If you guys have so much time to waste as you are doing here then I would suggest waste your time watching that piece. Atleast some of us will have a hearty laugh....

BTW pakistan is givng australia a good thrashing. Hopefully they will win this test match. Good for india's ICC test rankings :)

As i said every country is doing it :smokin: ..its natural..if any weapons purchased by Pakistan,India fears that its is bought to use against them and same goes when India buy any weapon

India-Israel defence ties opposed: Pakistan resents Indo-US wargames -DAWN - Top Stories; September 9, 2003

ISLAMABAD, Sept 8: Pakistan on Monday expressed deep concerned over the growing Indo-Israel defence cooperation and New Delhi’s unstoppable arms race, procuring weapons from all possible sources.

A Foreign Ministry spokesman told newsmen at a weekly news briefing that these were very negative developments and a matter of deep concern for Islamabad.

The spokesman was refering to the first four-day visit to India by Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon on Monday to discuss with Indian Prime Minister Atal Behari Vajpayee defence cooperation between the two countries.

“It is an act directed against Pakistan and we would be most concerned as they are very negative developments,” the spokesman said.

Mr Masud Khan said that Pakistan was worried about the growing Indo-Israel defence cooperation as it would cause destabilizing effect on the region in its existing vulnerable security environment, and advised it better be avoided.

The spokesman expressed surprise over the large scale purchase of weapons by India and said: “We don’t know what are they going to do with all these weapons?

So you are saying that statement "drones will disturb regional balance" is right

Clapping for Seiko

& by the way where are Indian weapons are to be used? Of course Pakistan you can tell US to put a label on American weapons

"Not For Use Against India - Uncle Sam"​
:usflag:

You can go for Nuke subs, MMRCA, MKI, MCA & god knows what else but that aint 'disturbing the region' but a few Drones, Super Cobras & Block 52 can Disturb region, phew :pakistan:

So you are saying that statement "drones will disturb regional balance" is right

Clapping for Seiko

& by the way where are Indian weapons are to be used? Of course Pakistan you can tell US to put a label on American waepons "Not For Use Against India-Uncle Sam" :usflag:

You can go for Nuke subs, MMRCA, MKI, MCA & god knows what else but that aint 'disturbing the region' but a few Drones, Super Cobras & Block 52 can Disturb region

When China spends 70 Billion on Defense..Its "disturbing the region" When India spends 50 Billion its "Disturbing the region"
Same goes with Pakistan.. We will always be "disturbing the region" untill 2012 happens and everyone gets doomed :hang2: :lol:

Clapping for Seiko

& by the way where are Indian weapons are to be used? Of course Pakistan you can tell US to put a label on American waepons "Not For Use Against India-Uncle Sam" :usflag:

You can go for Nuke subs, MMRCA, MKI, MCA & god knows what else but that aint 'disturbing the region' but a few Drones, Super Cobras & Block 52 can Disturb region

Thanks for the claps..Emo we need to take care of our friends in eastern border too ;) ..most of the weapons we procured and developed are for that purpose and are you saying that you will use these drones,super cobras and Block 52 only against terrorists??and in the case of your survival are you willing to listen to what Uncle Sam is saying?? as i told every country thinks its self as saints and its acquisitions of weapons are purely for defense purposes but the neighbors are worried about it..so these kind of statements can hear from every country..

When China spends 70 Billion on Defense..Its "disturbing the region" When India spends 50 Billion its "Disturbing the region"
Same goes with Pakistan.. We will always be "disturbing the region" untill 2012 happens and everyone gets doomed :hang2: :lol:

I ve got an Idea :woot:

Lets have a war in 2013

Thanks for the claps..Emo we need to take care of our friends in eastern border too ;) ..most of the weapons we procured and developed are for that purpose and are you saying that you will use these drones,super cobras and Block 52 only against terrorists?? as i told every country thinks its self as saints and its acquisitions of weapons are purely for defense purposes but the neighbors are worried about it..so these kind of statements can hear from every country..

why the hell do i have to repeat everything,
Americans knew that 500 AIM-120C wont be used against TTP air force, they knew about it & according to American sources Block 52s will NOT disturb any regional stability(PS: its another issue whether Indian R-77s are dud or not)
You tell me Indians weapons are not for Pakistan?

as i said say Americans to label 'em

Not For use Against India - Uncle Sam :usflag:

why the hell do i have to repeat everything,
Americans knew that 500 AIM-120C wont be used against TTP air force, they knew about it & according to American sources Block 52s will NOT disturb any regional stability
You tell me Indians weapons are not for Pakistan?

as i said say American to label 'em

Not For use Against India - Uncle Sam :usflag:

You missed the added part there..are you willing to listen what uncle sam has to say where your sovereignty at risk??Yes incase of war those weapons acquired by India will suerly used against your country..whats the doubts in it ??:smokin:

You missed the added part there..are you willing to listen what uncle sam has to say where your sovereignty at risk??:smokin:

Hell

" Never argue with an idiot he will first bring you down to his level & then beat you with Experience"

Yes incase of war those weapons acquired by India will suerly used against your country..

So the statement that drones will disturb regional stability & rant that they will be used against India is a 'hallucinated statement'
Thanks

Hell

" Never argue with an idiot he will first bring you down to his level & then beat you with Experience"

So the statement that drones will disturb regional stability is a 'hallucinated statement'
Thanks

ok this means we can conclude our discussion in a bad note...All i am saying that every sophisticated weapons bought by any country in the region in will disturb regional stability...and every country is concern about weapons procured by neighbours..because no weapons is purchased with a tag that it will not be used against "X" nation..If a country's sovereignity is at risk you will very well use it ..

As you said it may be a idiots thinking :) ..

Last edited:

I believe that Indian obtained its ABM technology with US assistance. Israel also obtained the assistance from the US. I'm not bragging but US has the most advance technology and any country the US assists can make big strides in technology. If Indian can join the US lead western democratic camp, I'm certain that US would transfer more technology to India and India can be more advanced. India now has no strategic plan and it needs one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom