What's new

India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously: Indian Army chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE are a peace loving nation, we dont have a Kappoor

neither do our generals give provoking statements :pakistan:

I guess we will have peace then :cheers:

Our General said he will make thrusts into Pakistan If India is attacked. I call that Defensive provocation..not actually a Belligerent response.

Does force to retreat to regroup and sign a ceasefire which was

propose by Indians anything special ? did Indians sign it too ?

Or did your army boys wanted to continue the attack ?

One Chinese soldier killed with four Indians soldiers killed and you

claim a big victory, give me a break please !

Well, how should we call the 1962 A@S kicking shameful defeat ?

Feel free to enjoy your mental-mast....tion victory. HaHaHa

Brother keep on twisting the facts the reality is your country didnt had to balls to attack us for a long time.. not to forget the defeats you suffered from other countries after that ...now i think you will have to have a boring mental mast...tion about 1962 for a long time to come because after apart from attacking a unpreapred army there is nothing you can be proud of :wave:

sachi me mere ko bache nahi huva he abhi tak.. :tongue: am still a bachelor ..dont want to take any responsibility now.....about the statement Gen.Kapoor is not keen my lady..He told that they are " getting ready " to defend if an attack is done by China and Pakistan..I dont know if it is possible or not..but we every country has to get ready for the worst case scenario right..because a combined Pakistan-China attack cannot be ruled out??do you agree with it? and if it happend we need to be prepare our self for it..i think every country has the right to do it and to me its not a wet dream :D

To ke le bache, ab tumhe samj ni aye to ame kia karu

I dont know if it is possible or not..

:rofl::rofl:

i think every country has the right to do it and to me its not a wet dream

By every country u mean India only? because last time i heard India cried big time on almost all the defence deals made by Pak
:china::pakistan:

Sure sur, let's not derail this thread but. If you think Pakistan if a match for India. :cheesy: :cheesy:
i'm afraid you're wrong.

I have never derailed this thread, rather always emphasized on sticking to the topic, better check out my posts on this thread.

secondly its not about Pakistan to match India, rather being good and strong enough to defend itself from from Indian invasion, and their if you knock on the reality door you will get a clear answer.

In countless # of threads in :pdf: have proud Pakistanis admitted India's in a whole different level than India.

can u clarify this statement, and yes plz do provide links.

We got the money $$$$. We got the might.
what you have is 'pride', and only pride.

this called arrogance, same as what your general said, no sanity in it.

adiós.

Last edited by a moderator:
emo; your wish is my command;

Our brilliant Indians been trying so damn hard for the last 50 years

and still counting but still fail badly to make a "Simple decent assault

rifle" =Winner of the "JOKE" of the century !!

Check this out;Saddled with Insas, Army wants new AK-47s - India - The Times of India :smitten:
:pakistan::cheers::china:

:yahoo: :yahoo: INSAS
IA don't even a decent primary weapon

As part of the new Army doctrine, the gun is meant to incapacitate the enemy, rather than kill. Insas has a smaller calibre, which means it has less power. This is because — and it’s the official view — injuring an enemy can lead to enemy soldiers getting engaged in tending the wounded, thus yielding a tactical battlefield advantage.

The technocrats who interacted with soldiers in the forward areas were told that this theory does not work with terrorists who, apart from attacking in small numbers, are never bothered about evacuating their injured. Hence, the soldiers say, they want to shoot to kill, rather than maim.

The soldiers also spoke about practical difficulties in using Insas. It’s accurate but not as rugged as the AK-47 used by terrorists, they say. Also, its sling often snaps while firing, making it fall during manoeuvres. The sling also obstructs the rifle’s sight. But most of all, the size of the sling never took into account the bullet proof jacket worn by jawans. As a result, it falls short and is uncomfortable to hold. This hampers quick reaction. Insas also does not have a rapid fire feature; it shoots only three rounds in a single burst.

‘‘The barrel overheats with continuous firing. The magazine cracks even on falling, which is common during action. Oil spillage while firing is also major trouble,’’ said a source quoting soldiers. ‘‘Zeroing (adjusting the sight for aim) has to be done each time the rifle is opened to clean or for any other reason. Lack of proper zeroing hampers the working of night vision device,’’ said the same source.

The total additional weight — around 40 kg with bulletproof jacket and signalling equipment — that a soldier carries is also a matter of concern, as is the colour of the rifle: they want it in brown which offers better camouflaging. On the positive side, Insas’s transparent magazine helps soldiers keep a count of bullets.

Former director general of infantry, Lt General Shanker Prasad, said Insas is antiquated and the Infantry needs a modern rifle. The Army has repeatedly asked for new assault weapons, but nothing has moved. It’s learnt that forces are now expecting new indigenously developed AK-47 rifle said to be an improvement on the original

Do you expect any country to post a video of torturing enemy jawans?? every country will claim that their army is saint and give vedios like this to support their claims..but in reality in the event of war you can see all kind of torture being inflicted up on enemy soldiers ..its sad but its the truth

Including IA of course, always write complete sentecnes

Brother keep on twisting the facts the reality is your country didnt had to balls to attack us for a long time.. not to forget the defeats you suffered from other countries after that ...now i think you will have to have a boring mental mast...tion about 1962 for a long time to come because after apart from attacking a unpreapred army there is nothing you can be proud of :wave:

Excuses, more excuses ? Does that change "history" that you got

your Indian A@S kicked in 1962 shameful defeat ?

But you are welcome to deny "history" for the sake of a good sleep.
:smitten::pakistan::china:

adeos buddy, you are always so kind to the Indians,

My take; Indian's general make a damn fool out of himself !!

:pakistan::cheers::china:

hahaha, grey boy, i had that in mind, but you know what> i never want to hurt their feelings,

i think "sugar coated" is batter then "straight between the eyes"

:cheers:

adiós

To ke le bache, ab tumhe samj ni aye to ame kia karu

I dont know if it is possible or not..

:rofl::rofl:

i think every country has the right to do it and to me its not a wet dream

By every country u mean India only? because last time i heard India cried big time on almost all the defence deals made by Pak
:china::pakistan:

Sorry my hindi is not good..as you know not every state in India has hindi as their official language..I speak malayalam..i am from kerala..feel free to talk to me in malayalam :D ....

Ma'am tiny nations like Vietnam and Afganistan resisted and defeated much superior nations like US,USSR and China only with their will power and courage..thats why i said i dont know its possible or not..only time will tell that we will be sucessful or not...

And about the hue and cry ..every country is making it..remember US did when Israel try to sell weapons to China and you country did when India world tried to sell weapons to India..its called protest..and its natural in diplomatic community :)

Like you are doing now..not a single Indian denying the fact that we had a humiliating defeat from the hands of Chinese in 1962..but that makes us better than ever..if you look after that we are becoming stronger and stronger in every decade..and we will continue to grow..we learned from our mistakes and this doctrine is an example for it ..

There is always a excuse for the Indian! A lose is a lose and without admitting it India will always be a loser.

:china:

There is always a excuse for the Indian! A lose is a lose and without admitting it India will always be a loser.

:china:

Can you point out any one denying the loss of 1962??a loss is a loss..its sad but true but expecting that you can repeat 1962 is kind of self boasting and a big mistake :)

I guess we will have peace then :cheers:

Our General said he will make thrusts into Pakistan If India is attacked. I call that Defensive provocation..not actually a Belligerent response.

was there any need of such a hallucinated statement?

Sorry my hindi is not good..as you know not every state in India has hindi as their official language..I speak malayalam..i am from kerala..feel free to talk to me in malayalam :D ....

Ma'am tiny nations like Vietnam and Afganistan resisted and defeated much superior nations like US,USSR and China only with their will power and courage..thats why i said i dont know its possible or not..only time will tell that we will be sucessful or not...

And about the hue and cry ..every country is making it..remember US did when Israel try to sell weapons to China and you country did when India world tried to sell weapons to India..its called protest..and its natural in diplomatic community :)

Malayam ok i am sending you something, translate it for me

WE are not Iraq, We are not Afgh, We are not Vietnam, we are Pakistan

& 'hue cry', there is a difference between Protest & crying

When you say Drones will disturb balance of power then this is called 'crying'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom