What's new

India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously: Indian Army chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your wish is granted my old friend :)

Chola incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

have fun..Dont say its a propoganda :D :wave:

Wow, some significant victory for our Indian friends !!

From your source; While Chinese casualties are 1 killed 9 wounded, Indian casualties are 4 killed in action: Joginder Pal Singh and B.K. Deka of the Regiment of Artillery, Satheesh Kumar M. of the Madras Regiment, and Krishna Bahadur Chhetri of the Assam Regiment.
You claim this a victory ? Kudos, my dear, need me to give you

whats Chinese did to your army boys in 1962 "Cake-Walk" ?

:smitten::pakistan::china:

Wow, some significant victory for our Indian friends !!

From your source; While Chinese casualties are 1 killed 9 wounded, Indian casualties are 4 killed in action: Joginder Pal Singh and B.K. Deka of the Regiment of Artillery, Satheesh Kumar M. of the Madras Regiment, and Krishna Bahadur Chhetri of the Assam Regiment.
You claim this a victory ? Kudos, my dear, need me to give you

whats Chinese did to your army boys in 1962 "Cake-Walk" ?

:smitten::pakistan::china:

wow seems like you forget the important point :

The People's Liberation Army was forced to retreat and sign a ceasefire after a day long battle with Indian troops who successfully retaliated China's invasion.

:wave: truth hurts na??now start your usual ranting about toilet issue.,poverty,rape,IQ ...

Emo yaar it says Lamba is keen to reach there in 48 hours..its the objective..he is not claiming that he can reach there in 48 hours..hope you understand the difference ...

Ohh seiko k bache :hitwall:

& Kapoor is also keen to fight China & pak simultaneously, you people really think you can take on both of 'em at same time, thats called a wetty wet dream

Simple explanation:
Our generals know Pakistan is weak.

Now, he didn't make this statement about China did he?

hey where are the surgical strikes, Pakistan is shoooo weak eh
you can't reach Rawalpindi n 48 hours not even in your wetty wet dreams

& about China, please make a weapons system that can deliver weapons to Beijing, Dont tell me India can use Catapults to deliver nuclear war heads :rofl:

Grey Boy tell 'em about INSAS :rofl:

& Kapoor is also keen to fight China & pak simultaneously, you people really think you can take on both of 'em at same time

hey where are the surgical strikes, Pakistan is shoooo weak eh

& about China, please make a weapons system that can deliver weapons to Beijing, Dont tell me India can use Catapults to deliver nuclear war heads :rofl:

:victory: glad you asked; if you've read; Gen. Deepak Kapoor and General of the IAF have already made statements that they are anytime waiting from the politicians (after the mumbai attacks).

Also, don't think that we think India can fight both China and Pakistan at the same time. Did one person say it in this thread?

What we are saying is that it's good to have a strategy....
ofcourse we can take Pakistan anytime ;)

lekin yaara, we don't start wars
Provoke us then see... :bunny:

wrong explanation. your general is making fun out of himself:disagree:

Sure sur, let's not derail this thread but. If you think Pakistan if a match for India. :cheesy: :cheesy:

i'm afraid you're wrong.
In countless # of threads in :pdf: have proud Pakistanis admitted India's in a whole different level than India.

We got the money $$$$. We got the might.
what you have is 'pride', and only pride.

wow seems like you forget the important point :

The People's Liberation Army was forced to retreat and sign a ceasefire after a day long battle with Indian troops who successfully retaliated China's invasion.

:wave: truth hurts na??now start your usual ranting about toilet issue.,poverty,rape,IQ ...

Does force to retreat to regroup and sign a ceasefire which was

propose by Indians anything special ? did Indians sign it too ?

Or did your army boys wanted to continue the attack ?

One Chinese soldier killed with four Indians soldiers killed and you

claim a big victory, give me a break please !

Well, how should we call the 1962 A@S kicking shameful defeat ?

Feel free to enjoy your mental-mast....tion victory. HaHaHa

Sure sur, let's not derail this thread but. If you think Pakistan if a match for India. :cheesy: :cheesy:

i'm afraid you're wrong.
In countless # of threads in :pdf: have proud Pakistanis admitted India's in a whole different level than India.

We got the money $$$$. We got the might.

hey listen to me, we are waiting for you to command your Ar-junk to Rawalpindi in 48 hours puhllzzz

but before that surgical strikes ok?

we,ll get there, don't worry...But first you guys need to declare war :lol:

WE are a peace loving nation, we dont have a Kappoor

neither do our generals give provoking statements :pakistan:

& Kapoor is also keen to fight China & pak simultaneously, you people really think you can take on both of 'em at same time, thats called a wetty wet dream

sachi me mere ko bache nahi huva he abhi tak.. :tongue: am still a bachelor ..dont want to take any responsibility now.....about the statement Gen.Kapoor is not keen my lady..He told that they are " getting ready " to defend if an attack is done by China and Pakistan..I dont know if it is possible or not..but we every country has to get ready for the worst case scenario right..because a combined Pakistan-China attack cannot be ruled out??do you agree with it? and if it happend we need to be prepare our self for it..i think every country has the right to do it and to me its not a wet dream :D

hey listen to me, we are waiting for you to command your Ar-junk to Rawalpindi in 48 hours puhllzzz

As members here have said:
Sarcasm is the stupidest way to put up an argument.

As i've mentioned:

In an actual situation, think about it...... our Arjun isn't the only MBT we have. There r plenty of T-90's in line.

keep making fun of our developments. You'll win a war against India like that. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom