What's new

India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously: Indian Army chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just Indian ploy to gain favourable arms transfers with the west.

Since the west views Chinese military build up as threat to itself. Is employing india to contain the rising Sino-Power

^^^

I don't think so. There is no apparent relation between IA war doctorine and weapen purchasing.

^^^

I don't think so. There is no apparent relation between IA war doctorine and weapen purchasing.

really so who acquires and utilizes the arms... congress party... or the military....

thats the, let just say simplest comment, i have ever read, in order to achieve its war doctrine it would need improve it's arsenal.... of course there is a relation, only the deaf and dumb will not be able to "comprehend."

Who sets out the objectives= military generals

Who tenders the purchases = military generals

No there is no relation because its virtually identical

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
I only had the chance to read the article today - I must admit it really did put a smile on my face. I am trying my best to keep a straight face but it is impossible! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think either the morale in the indian army must be extremely low or the indian general is desperately in need of some attention, hence why he had to make such absurd comments!

I thought i posted some funny jokes on the thread Friday Humour (Not for the easily offended!)http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/39548-friday-humour-not-easily-offended.html...but this general really has beat beat me to all of my jokes!! I think i am beginning to like this general! :rofl:

India plans to end the war decisively within the first 96 hours forcing the other sides into a fast submission of ceasefire.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The guy must be desperate for some attention,

Such tall claims and grandeur remarks are designed for public consumption, however if such a mis-adventure is practiced, a submission within four days will be witnessed by the whole world.

So the folks are reworking the strategy of fighting a two front war.Nothing new guys the article is old wine in new bottle

Who sets out the objectives= military generals

Who tenders the purchases = military generals

No there is no relation because its virtually identical

Military strategy is sole responsibility of Indin armed forces.

But purchase has to approved from finance and death-long chain :-)lazy:) from beaurocary, politicos etc. Even foreign office might be involved into this.

Oh I just noticed.....In India, military is not authorised for everything. :hang2:

This is just Indian ploy to gain favourable arms transfers with the west.

Since the west views Chinese military build up as threat to itself. Is employing india to contain the rising Sino-Power

No its not the case. It is routine review of doctrine as per current/future scenarios. It is to held after 5 and 10 years respectively.:coffee:

The whole world is lining in front of India to sell its most modern weapons or export version weapons. :victory:

We don't get arms transfer, we throw the money and purchase them with hard cash.:cheers:

As per use of India against Chinese by western world we can say that in past west has used pak against India and now China is doing the same.:chilli::chilli::chilli:

In case you guys missed the party, here is a brief preview of it.
Remember, on India's republic day parade, only the SU-30s, MIG-29 and Jaguars participate, as India doesn't risk with any single engine fighters participating. !!

Last edited by a moderator:
b0d28d8a827231668d31996c167412ad.jpg

Deepak:- "My wife punched on my left eye when I was dreaming that I have captured Pakistan's and China's soil within 96 hours"

There is no moderator looking for this type of trolling.

Then, Just curious to know How General Amir Abdullah Khan Niazi and Pakistan felt in 1971 when 90,000 Pakistani solders surrenders in front of India.:bunny:

In ifeng.com,Chinese post some comments about the news ,i hope someone can translate it to english:

看来这个印度真的就像一个色大胆小的阿三,只知道一味的大叫着手淫。什么事都靠俄美,你不知道“朋友”是拿来卖的吗?这阿三什么时候能长大?

"Chinese army spokesman today noted that they are taking seriously General Kapoor's claims that India was planning a strike back capability within 96 hours against China and Pakistan. PLA will have to assess the information before replying to it. We believe however that this is a divergent propaganda on India military side as from the information we have , their strike back capability is 1 hour against Pakistan and 4 hours against China"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom