What's new

India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously: Indian Army chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Deepak is just pumping up morale in India, but he should be more diplomatic and not target any specific countries. India has every right to defend itself, but avoid saying silly stuff like being able to defeat another nation in 48 or 96 hours. Even the USA can't defeat measly 22 million Iraq in 96 hrs. :)

Since India-Pak-China relations are warming, I think we should drop this topic.
I agree , This is gonna be a never ending discussion .

Mods : better close this thread .

Nothing wrong in this .

Every army develops war doctrines and review time to time .

By the way these links only say that war doctrine is being worked on , Now I found that IA would attack somebody .

I did not said anything about Indian war doctrine nor commented on it. India is a free country, they need to make anything they feel necessary for their security, its their birth right.

But personally, naming countries in doctrines or publicly stating the names of countries isn't polite, it sends different signals, the named countries will take it as something else, and the Indian audience will take it into something else.

But my comment was directed towards the Indian member who pointed to one side of the picture, but left the other side, i just tried to show the other side, which i also pointed to in my above para.

"for rapid thrusts into enemy territory within 96 hours."

Also , this article nowhere says that IA would be able to defeat the enemy in 96hrs . It says "for rapid thrusts into enemy territory within 96 hours." , which meant to penetrate as deeps as it can into the opponents territory which in 96hrs .

I did not said anything about Indian war doctrine nor commented on it. India is a free country, they need to make anything they feel necessary for their security, its their birth right.

But personally, naming countries in doctrines or publicly stating the names of countries isn't polite, it sends different signals, the named countries will take it as something else, and the Indian audience will take it into something else.

But my comment was directed towards the Indian member who pointed to one side of the picture, but left the other side, i just tried to show the other side, which i also pointed to in my above para.
Ok mate , no grudges .

You are quite correct. How can India even think of co-existing with a nation which had as its sole military accomplishment since the 80s the slaughter of thousands of its own people. Indian civilisation can certainly never exist with Mongoloid barbarism :undecided:

And you are not the only Caucasoid left on earth. Certainly you do not represent all Caucasoids.

For you kind information, me too a Caucasoid, perhaps more pure in blood than you are.

And read my post here:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/42819-1962-my-eyes-2.html#post603226

By the way, I have reported your ***** post.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are quite correct. How can India even think of co-existing with a nation which had as its sole military accomplishment since the 80s the slaughter of thousands of its own people. Indian civilisation can certainly never exist with Mongoloid barbarism :undecided:

Ohh yeah, i forgot to say, Japan is also Mongoloid. Is Japan also in your list?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh yeah, i forgot to say, Japan is also Mongoloid. Is Japan also in your list?

Brother, no need to get provoked by those personal attackers, just

report their post, you been here way longer than i am, racist,

personal attacks are their last defence against the truth.

:china::cheers::china:

Well, I'd say, bring it on! I'm steady and ready to go! Happy new year! LOLZ

Last edited:
'General' does it again. After that episode where he stumbled upon the former ISI turned journalist about proofs of ISI involvement in terrorism, he finishes off the year in grand style.

You know, the irony of the situation is, it is somewhat a similar statement with that '10 steps' of war with Pakistan. Everything will work according to plan. 96 hours, algorithms assisting in intelligence, yeah right very slick. And it actually is coming from the Chief of the army. Talk about thought-provoking leadership. What can I say, much has already been said. It's a catastrophic delusion of an un-surmountable level.

On a side note how about this being a plotline for bollywood film-makers about a new block-buster. That is the 'only' place where the Indians can pull this one off.

:toast_sign:

That racist perhaps from Kerala or Chennai in India and a Dravidian. You know to which race Indian Dravidians belong.... just google... :rofl: :rofl:

Out of curiousity, is it true that Indians actually have an hierarchy system in which people belong to caste and all that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom