What's new

India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously: Indian Army chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, i use to have doubt about IQ rating, now i am fully convinced,

I was talking about the bashing of the "thread starter" not the posters

Is that too difficult for you to digest ?

I guess IQ 81 is just not there for nothing.:smitten::pakistan::china:

You forget to mention the toilet issue i have and also that i oppress the minorities..i mean these are the only thing you know to post in every thread among with the IQ ...

As i told you guys fail to understand what the content of the article and with out even bother to read start India bashing...And how many of the threads started by Indians about China had an healthy discussion?? Just look at how many threads derailed by your bashing and trolling in this forum...and you are talking about the bashing of the thread starter is little bit irony ..

Man, i use to have doubt about IQ rating, now i am fully convinced,

I was talking about the bashing of the "thread starter" not the posters

Is that too difficult for you to digest ?

I guess IQ 81 is just not there for nothing.:smitten::pakistan::china:

Kudos to you... still you are replying to them. Actually I have put all of them into my ignore list. Hence, no reply from me to them can be seen. Its hard to have a civilized discussion with them.

:pakistan: :china:

Last edited:
Kudos to you... still you are replying. Actually I have put all of them into my ignore list. Hence, no reply from me to them can be seen. Its hard to have a civilized discussion with them.

:pakistan: :china:

I loved that bolded part.specially coming from you :)

I don;t think that there's anything related to war mongering in Deepak Kapoors statement .
Sometimes people interprate the words the way they want to take them as .
example , A person "A" says I dont want to meet person 'B" today , The other person "C" may exaggerate this statement by rumoring that "A" said he dont want to meet "B" ever .

one word changes the whole meaning of what was said . Some people still try understand what A said and others may blindly want to follow what C said .

So , its upto you how you take a statement .

example , A person "A" says I dont want to meet person 'B" today , The other person "C" may exaggerate this statement by rumoring that "A" said he dont want to meet "B" ever .

Hilarious logic. ^^^^^

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

By the way, Deepak's statement has delivered a clear cut message. All of you get united to fight India, if you do not want to be invaded by India.

:hitwall: :hitwall:
he's an army general; what else would he say. His job is to defend India. You call this "provoking" violence? He's telling us we will "defend" not we will invade.

Army General does not need to make public announcements to make a strategy and policy. Every Army General, no matter where he lives works to defend his country and India is not exception. Why would such articles make to the public at the time temperature between Pakistan-India and China-India is already higher than norms. If we let our Generals talk, they can probably throw more bullets in words than Indian General has tried. You cannot step Military Strategist to build its strategy but you can surely stop ears that are not needed to listen what generals are saying.

Defending your mistake is the actual mistake and I see what you are trying to do here.

Hilarious logic. ^^^^^

By the way, Deepak's statement has delivered a clear cut message. All of you get united to fight India, if you do not want to be invaded by India.
You proved my logic , you can interprate the statement the way you want to be .

You find it funny , somebody may find some sense in it .

BTW , the way i interprate kapoor's statement means prepare yourself for the worst .

But again , its upto you how you take it .

Who are you trying to educate?? :disagree: ..do you think they will understand the difference between defense and an offense? They will show their class everywhere no matter the what the subject is ..

That's strange to be pointing out the opponents class, while neglecting the class shown by own everywhere no matter what the subject is.

But nothing shocking in it, as it can be expected coming from your side. :)

Hilarious logic. ^^^^^

so i want to say if he is chinese official,he will be not suit his duty,just because he is so fool

I think sarcastic comments against what Mr. Deepak Kapoor said is unwarrented. There are different war scenarios either prevailing or not, indian army cannot be caught sleeping thinking that they have nuclear bomb or feel they are far more superior to neighbouring nations. So i think he is assuring that even if such a situation arises india is ready and prepared.

Reading too much into it would be may be out of their sense of insecurity.

so i want to say if he is chinese official,he will be not suit his duty,just because he is so fool

He is an incredible Indian who incredibly dreams about doing incredible things. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

His statement may be a part of some pre-defined strategy i.e. giving a message that he and his men are prepared .

Sometimes those who think others are fools are getting fooled themselves .
Anyways , this is gonna be a never ending discussion.

This is how the news is presented in Indian Media....

Army reworks war doctrine for Pakistan, China - India - The Times of India

New Army doctrine likely in two-front war with China, Pak

so Indians would read this ...and not what other bloggers would write.....

Someone changes the topic and twists the logic...and everyone follows.

Same thing happens when you or others post articles with twisted headlines from Indian sources and everyone follows it.

So don't be surprised.

I think Deepak is just pumping up morale in India, but he should be more diplomatic and not target any specific countries. India has every right to defend itself, but avoid saying silly stuff like being able to defeat another nation in 48 or 96 hours. Even the USA can't defeat measly 22 million Iraq in 96 hrs. :)

Since India-Pak-China relations are warming, I think we should drop this topic.

Same thing happens when you or others post articles with twisted headlines from Indian sources and everyone follows it.

So don't be surprised.
Nothing wrong in this .

Every army develops war doctrines and review time to time .

By the way these links only say that war doctrine is being worked on , Now I found that IA would attack somebody .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom