What's new

India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously: Indian Army chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahahahha, best joker is the indian army chief!

My advise to him is:
Controle Maoists first of all, evry body in india want freedome! correct me if i am wrong,but think with all these movements (khalsa,kashmiri,tamil nadu,assama,........) ,if india declear war, i am sure pakistan and china don't need to send any soldiers in battel ground,because indian will kill them self!
It will not a war between pakistan&china vs india ,but a civil war in India!

Last edited:
@Mr Veer>
this is your very first day on the forum unless you have been banned earlier, how come you can put allegations against a senior and respected member:disagree:

@ Mr Balbir
you are also new to the forum, kindly don't make useless allegations against a highly respected member and moderator. He certainly was fit for the job thats why he got selected by webby.
secondly don't try to teach him his job, and lastly he can give:tup: to anyone he wants because he is not answerable to you atleast.
defend your posts with logical reasoning and not with ranting against the moderation.

adios

@Mr Veer>
defend your posts with logical reasoning and not with ranting against the moderation.

There is certain logic and that has been fairly conveyed in the post. I regrett it is offtopic though.

Last edited:
Not only this, my personal experiance is that TK even though a moderator gives "thanks" to all provacative and sarcastic posts made against india, forget about deleting them.

Consider your self lucky as you are privileged to be here.
Prove your erstwhile worth before passing judgement on other highly valued members.!!

No its not the case. It is routine review of doctrine as per current/future scenarios. It is to held after 5 and 10 years respectively.

This is from Indian source

As for your routine of 5 to 10 year deal

“the need for a new war doctrine was decades-long overdue,”

The war doctrine objectives are constituted by the generals..

"General Padmanabhan the Chief of Army Staff at the time of Operation PRAKARAM had initiated the process of formulating a new war doctrine and the fruitation now seems to have taken place after a series of major joint exercises between the Indian Army and Indian Air Force including massive live fire power demonstrations. "

http://www.southasiaanalysis.org//papers10/paper991.html

my uncel sets up war doctrine tribunals calls them inidan war doctrine and publishes it online: what a joke:rofl::rofl:

The whole world is lining in front of India to sell its most modern weapons or export version weapons.

yes the american and others are heard press for finances since their military budget for one single year exceeds 1000 times your annual national budget....:rofl::rofl::rofl

yes the world is lining up to india's door to receive a mere pentence of 1 to 2 billon/ a year in financial gain maybe you should educate your self what the japanese, candian, saudis others spending.
no wonder indian military needs to employ such tactic to gain favorable deals

We don't get arms transfer

i will convey it as such so you could understand

indian indigenous war doctrine or thievery doctrine

we throw the money and purchase them with hard cash.

yes cause indians are synonymously known for their generosity :rofl::rofl::rofl:

this why the ipi deal collapsed due to indian cheapster harak-thain:lol:

As per use of India against Chinese by western world we can say that in past west has used pak against India and now China is doing the same.

no it's because of kashmire you idiot... yes your enlightening us of your "war doctrines," no wonder they can't get LCA off the ground

Last edited:
I bet this would go undeleted.

Tell me, why should it be deleted? Should we not have the right to survive by annihilating our enemies?

Everyone knows how our enemies are talking about their nuclear testing these days... Do i need to post links to support my point?

ahahahha, best joker is the indian army chief!

My advise to him is:
Controle Maoists first of all, evry body in india want freedome! correct me if i am wrong,but think with all these movements (khalsa,kashmiri,tamil nadu,assama,........) ,if india declear war, i am sure pakistan and china don't need to send any soldiers in battel ground,because indian will kill them self!
It will not a war between pakistan&cina vs india ,but a civil war in India!

I am not sure why people keep posting similar stuff over an over, either they do not have enough knowledge of they want to win the argument whatever it takes.

Indian army does not fight against Maoist, it falls under home ministry and they are well capable, to further elaborate they are not TTP. So stop pointing that IA cannot do it understand it that its not their job.

Their is no Kahlsa, or Tamil Naidu movement, wake up have some coffee. You land up in such situations when your knowledge is purely based on hearsay and reading stuff on internet.

Tell me, why should it be deleted? Should we not have the right to survive by annihilating our enemies and tear their flesh apart.?

Everyone knows how our enemies are talking about their nuclear testing these days... Do i need to post links to support my point?

'nuclear testing' should be dealt with 'tearing fleshes apart', Right Mr Communist A.K.A. local maoist of Nepal A.K.A Nepali impersonating Chinese?? As if you dont know that Nepal would never be attacked by india with nuclear weapons

Last edited:
to indianrabit:

lol, i can understand your feeling, but my point was, pakistan and china don't need to fight with indian army, if India start the war, these two country can fund all separists mouvement in india and the game is over!

I think you need to wake ,not me, first of all do you know what's khalsa mouvement?!! perhaps you don't know i am a sikh ,and here in europe everyone(sikhs) talk about funding it! wake baby,it's not a time to watch boolywood mujra! =)

to indianrabit:

lol, i can understand your feeling, but my point was, pakistan and china don't need to fight with indian army, if India start the war, these two country can fund all separists mouvement in india and the game is over!

I think you need to wake ,not me, first of all do you know what's khalsa mouvement?!! perhaps you don't know i am a sikh ,and here in europe everyone(sikhs) talk about funding it! wake baby,it's not a time to watch boolywood mujra! =)

as the Isrealis say the best Defence is a good offence

this should put india in line and thori apni jaa-gain (moothar place) ma put hoi jai

to indianrabit:

It is quite evident that you are pretending to be a Sikh. Otherwise, you would have known the difference between 'Khalsa' and 'Khalistan movement'.

Bollywood is widely known for Hindi movies, not mujras. And, I don't need to tell here which place in South Asia is better known for mujras.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom