What's new

India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously: Indian Army chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is quite evident that you are pretending to be a Sikh. Otherwise, you would have known the difference between 'Khalsa' and 'Khalistan movement'.

Bollywood is widely known for Hindi movies, not mujras. And, I don't need to tell here which place in South Asia is better known for mujras.

when will you south indians learn...

skihs are punjabis and they share a lot of characteristics with pakistani punjabis.

mujra is punjabi pharse, the whole world doesn't revolve around south idians fortunately, before ranting of such utter nonsensical absurdities familirize yourself with northern superior cultures and peoples..

sikhs have lots of movement he might be speaking of a different one....

skihs are punjabis and they share a lot of characteristics with pakistani punjabis.

mujra is punjabi pharse, the whole world doesn't revolve around south idians fortunately, before ranting of such utter nonsensical absurdities familirize yourself with northern superior cultures and peoples..

We can see your flag in your profile, pakistani :azn:.

The world is not so dumb you see.

where are you living mr united nations.

the core of united nation operations are maintained in Africa

it's nice to have met you my african brother

Guess what...you are lecturing this to a Sikh :toast_sign:

I believe Indians are Indians, irrespective of the location (South/North). Ofcourse, I am proud of my community, and I believe everyone does. I don't really believe in this superior-inferior classification.

For your kind info, I know what mujra is. No offence!

Regards

Guess what...you are lecturing this to a Sikh :toast_sign:

I believe Indians are Indians, whether from South or North India. Ofcourse, I am proud of my community, and I believe everyone does. I don't really beleive in this superior-inferier classification.

For your kind info, I know what mujra is. No offence!

Regards

i beleve you and i'm the prince of england :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

but there is no way of disproving otherwise, since this is the net and .......

as the Isrealis say the best Defence is a good offence

this should put india in line and thori apni jaa-gain (moothar place) ma put hoi jai

Bilkul sahi... uss bande ko samjhao yaar... India defence aur offence main koi farg nehi chhora... :lol:

:china: :pakistan:

i beleve you and i'm the prince of england :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

but there is no way of disproving otherwise, since this is the net and .......

Anyway, leave religion aside. I am an Indo-Canadian. This one you would believe for sure:cheers:

Its HQ is in NY dude.

Agian Indain stupidity doesn't surprise me, where does the united nation carry out it's major operations to feed and cloth, protect, school and etc... people, so your existing due to U.N presence so it would make you a U.N aficionado

Last edited by a moderator:
India's Times of India reported:

Indian Army's two-front doctrine betrays hostile intent: Pak
PTI 31 December 2009, 06:09pm IST

Indian Army's two-front doctrine betrays hostile intent: Pak - India - The Times of India

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan has said that Indian Army's new military doctrine including scenarios such as a two-front simultaneous war with both China and Pakistan "betrays a hostile intent" and a "jingoistic mindset".

Foreign Office spokesman Abdul Basit said in a statement that the Indian Army's new military doctrine "betray a hostile intent as well as a hegemonic and jingoistic mindset which is quite out of step with the realities of our time".

Pakistan is prepared to defend itself in the face of all contingencies, Basit said. "No one should ever underestimate our capability and determination to foil any nefarious designs against the security of Pakistan," he said.

Indian Army officials have said that the doctrine, which is reviewed every five years at the Army's Shimla-based Training Command, will now include scenarios such as a two- front simultaneous war with both China and Pakistan.

Basit called on the world community to take "due notice of such statements".

He added: "Pakistan remains mindful of the threats posed to its security as well as the importance of promoting peace in South Asia."

The spokesman also told a weekly news briefing at the Foreign Office that Pakistan's desire for peace should not be mistaken for weakness.

This is called a brave reply. Just waiting for Beijing's reply. If this time Beijing keeps silence, I will not support CPC anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly, as it's Indian Brass gloating, no threat has emanated from other quarters. As for taking pride, it so seems, you are the very foot print of the beast you detest, besides there are wars, and there are conspiracies.

DISTURBED BORDER<<<< LINK.

Army is just revising its five-year-old doctrine to meet the challenges of a possible two-front war. Thats something all professional Armies around the world do.

Pakistan has created a new South-Western Army Command in 2005.:azn: Now India is taking its steps to counter that.

There is nothing wrong in Preparing For The Worst !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom