What's new

India is expanding its footprint across the Southeast and East Asia

:lol: exactly!

We are the number 1 power in East Asia, Southeast Asia and South Asia.

India don't have the capability to compete with us in these regions. They can only do NATO (No Action, Talk Only).

So what China has gained in this competition that safely concludes that others are not number 1 in their respective regions, apart from making noise about India occupying 90000 sq.km of its land?

I'm not going to say that India is a barking dog, but I've heard this Indian Look-east plan for a long time now. So tell me what concrete actions has India taken so far? please don't tell me about all those MoUs, agreements and visits. They all fall in the category of "Talk Only."

We are still exploring oil in SCS area, if you would call this an action.

An occupation of BD or at least a subservient BD is the most crucial criterion in India's Look East Policy.

If you had the capacity or guts you surely would have. Touch us and see what happens? Your RAWAMI fifth columnists are going to be annihilated v v soon. We will then search out and eliminate the "sleepers" and agents Raw has installed in BD.

Please explain how an occupation of BD or at least a subservient BD is the most crucial criterion in India's Look East Policy? And if we had that intention, we would have done it already, it is not a question of "capacity" or "guts", but willingness to do so.

nah..BD doesn't offer us any strategic foothold..Mayanmar is more important to us.but as a precaution,we already have installed Rawami league govt there and we'll help them to win next election too... :sleep:
let the heavens bless this brave man
864464-wirathu.jpg

If you had the capacity or guts you surely would have. Touch us and see what happens? Your RAWAMI fifth columnists are going to be annihilated v v soon. We will then search out and eliminate the "sleepers" and agents Raw has installed in BD.

India or for that matter nobody wants to annex B'desh .

Who in their right will want B'desh to be a part of their country ??? :lol:

I'm not going to say that India is a barking dog, but I've heard this Indian Look-east plan for a long time now. So tell me what concrete actions has India taken so far? please don't tell me about all those MoUs, agreements and visits. They all fall in the category of "Talk Only."

Building goodwill with China's neighbours was the first step which have completed successfully , the rest will follw through these agreements ;)

What do the Indians want? Seriously, this isn't South Asia, where chaos is daily. This is East and Southeast Asia.

I doubt India could spread their influence. I don't trust those Indians, Their government is highly corrupted.

Anyway, Indian is definitely NATO; No Action, Talk Only.

What do the Indians want? Seriously, this isn't South Asia, where chaos is daily. This is East and Southeast Asia.

I doubt India could spread their influence. I don't trust those Indians, Their government is highly corrupted.

Anyway, Indian is definitely NATO; No Action, Talk Only.

Maybe a month ago you were a Chinese, when did you become a Philipino? Or you regret your Chinese origin?

Maybe a month ago you were a Chinese, when did you become a Philipino? Or you regret your Chinese origin?

buddy,Fsjal is a Philippino who hates Philippines more than Chinese members here(if not he's a Chinese already)..I opened a thread on Philippines opening a base at SCS..please visit the thread and you'll know..

"While India has strong strategic and economic ties with Japan and South Korea and its relations with Australia are growing..."

Can you provide concrete data to back up this statement? How does India have STRONG strategic and economic ties with SK and JP and what relations are growing with Australia? Honestly, China's strategic and economic ties with Somalia are probably stronger than those of India with SK and JP. lol

I would also like to see similar data for other parts you highlighted in the article.

We trust in our friend who never betrayed us - our Indian friends.
Too simple, ur Indian search to work with China.

Shanghai Cooperation Organisation
In July 2005, at its fifth and watershed summit in Astana, Kazakhstan, with representatives of India, Iran, Mongolia and Pakistan attending an SCO summit for the first time.

India currently has observer status in the SCO. Russia has encouraged India to join the organisation as a full-time member, because they see it as a crucial future strategic partner.China has "welcomed" India's accession to the SCO.

Shanghai Cooperation Organization
The organisation has the capacity for expansion. Pakistan has already expressed an interest in observer status, and Mongolia and India are considering future membership as well.

You nailed it.

buddy,Fsjal is a Philippino who hates Philippines more than Chinese members here(if not he's a Chinese already)..I opened a thread on Philippines opening a base at SCS..please visit the thread and you'll know..
nah we can guarantee he's not a real Pinoy. That false flagger TROLL is obviously Chinese. He doesn't have any slightest idea on what he is spitting on the air.

Its hard to expand unfluenxe when you have nothing the other countries want. vietnam, philippines would rather get US or Russian technological assistance instead from India,
its nothing more than a bunch of smaller kids saying "if one of us get punched, we all join in for the fight "
In reality when one get hit the others will run begging uncle Sam for help

Indian footprint? Is that footprint in form of more loans on top of India's already $390 external debt?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom