What's new

India is evaluating options beyond dialogue and diplomacy against China

That's the problem. India believes that territory is on the Indian side of the Chinese LAC; China doesn't.

It means both countries don't even agree on each other's LAC, and at least resolving the issue of the LAC -- without conceding the larger claim -- would resolve this crisis.

No the tent is erected in Indian lands not even in disputed lands.

Is this map not accurate?

rdn_517b26d0795ce.jpg

Note that India is the aggressor here by erecting a permanent post at Raki Nala in the disputed zone.

And what do think of china having rail and road links developed in the area????

Don't paint India as an aggresor and China as defender by your prejudice....

And what do think of china having rail and road links developed in the area????

Don't paint India as an aggresor and China as defender by your prejudice....

There are three zones: Indian occupied, Chinese occupied, and disputed "no man's land" in the middle.

Both sides have been doing things in their respective occupied zones, but the disputed "no man's land" was understood to be off-limit.

A complete BS!

Ladakh is called "Little Tibet". It is more Tibet than India.

Get the reality right, buddy!

Chinese have no right to talk about Tibet or India, we don't have any border lands with China. Nor we have any historic interactions with them. we only interacted with Tibetan people.

There are three zones: Indian occupied, Chinese occupied, and disputed "no man's land" in the middle.

Both sides have been doing things in their respective occupied zones, but the disputed "no man's land" was understood to be off-limit.

Exactly , what is the problem of Chinese if we build permanent post in Indian lands, these guys just came forwards and camped which is clear violation of the treaty between the two countries.

Members even the Chinese who are supporting this provoking act are nothing but brain washed by CCP . This is nothing but another low in Chinese greediness.

On the other hand India is resilient and is pursuing diplomacy.

i am sure they will do nothing against chinese becasue chinese will become a nightmare to india and indian army,,,,:china:

Chinese have no right to talk about Tibet or India, we don't have any border lands with China. Nor we have any historic interactions with them. we only interacted with Tibetan people.

Exactly , what is the problem of Chinese if we build permanent post in Indian lands, these guys just came forwards and camped which is clear violation of the treaty between the two countries.

Members even the Chinese who are supporting this provoking act are nothing but brain washed by CCP . This is nothing but another low in Chinese greediness.

I think you are the one who is brain washed by your media nothing else do some research kid india has a permenant post in disputed area and chinese have camp in the disputed area near that post and demand that india must dismantle that post and chines will go back the same way how on earth do you say that they have intruded no body have intruded its just because of your post.

I think you are the one who is brain washed by your media nothing else do some research kid india has a permenant post in disputed area and chinese have camp in the disputed area near that post and demand that india must dismantle that post and chines will go back the same way how on earth do you say that they have intruded no body have intruded its just because of your post.

Permanent post is there is Indian side, Chinese think that will be a problem for their Karakorum high way and they are acting stupidly. India has not violated any agreement here.

If Chinese wants to build roads then there will be blood shed for sure in the disputed territory.

what is the problem of Chinese if we build permanent post in Indian lands

That is the whole point of contention.

There is disagreement about where the "no man's land" ends and Indian occupied territory begins.

The Indians claim their fortified positions are in Indian land; China claims they are in the "no man's land".

That is the whole point of contention.

There is disagreement about where the "no man's land" ends and Indian occupied territory begins.

The Indians claim their fortified positions are in Indian land; China claims they are in the "no man's land".

No, the permanent post is not in Chinese claimed land but it threatens their Kharkoram high highway.

This is the reason for the whole intrusion.

Expect similar structures all along Indo - China border. I pity these chinese guys who are acting like pissed of guys.

I am not sure what the Government of India is feeding it's people, or what the people are smoking. I've noticed you mentioned "China don't have the rights to talk about Tibet or India" I mean, :wtf: last I checked Tibet is in China. :lol:

What's the problem if China sets up tent in Chinese Territory? China claims it's their territory and India claims it's theirs, thus the equation is = Disputed Zone.
Disputed Zone = No infrastructure to be erected.
And India goes on to construct a permanent post. Now please justify who the instigator is.

the culpit is indian army. the steps and tactics are the carbon copy of 1962:

1. indian army itched forward . ( this time by building permanent bunkers in "disputed zone".

2. china reacted by setting up temp tents

3. indian army tell the retarded indian press that "my chinese papa intruded into india"

4. the retarded indian press went nuts, telling the world "my chinese papa intruded me".

5. then the retarded indian masses went nuts, who are burning chinese flags

6. indian army then tried to act tough, demanding wars to indian gov

the only difference btw 1962 and now is that: nehru said yes in 1962 while singh says but wait a min...

1 more wrong move from indians will cause chinese retaliations 10X stronger than 1962!

I am not sure what the Government of India is feeding it's people, or what the people are smoking. I've noticed you mentioned "China don't have the rights to talk about Tibet or India" I mean, :wtf: last I checked Tibet is in China. :lol:

What's the problem if China sets up tent in Chinese Territory? China claims it's their territory and India claims it's theirs, thus the equation is = Disputed Zone.
Disputed Zone = No infrastructure to be erected.
And India goes on to construct a permanent post. Now please justify who the instigator is.

The permanent post is way inside the Indian territory.

Check out the maps not the CCP sponsored ones.
Perhaps you should take that advice for yourself. It's an undefined border area, and pushing your little Forward Policy will only get you another 1962. Just because you decide to slowly expand your outposts, does not mean we will keep tolerating you.

What ever it is,we dont mow down protestors using 70 tonne battle tanks....:omghaha:
But you sure do like to mow down Sikhs in their holy temple.

Back
Top Bottom