What's new

India Is Buying 36 Rafale Fighters from France (and Pakistan Should Worry)

Hi,

So---you are still at that stage where you have to ask others to tell you what it is like---okay---so how can your comments be taken seriously

Youngman---your Paf guys don't know didley---.

If you think you are that great and professionals don't have a clue then kindly share your knowledge and tell us here how you will engage low level incoming 8 Mig-29s which are Supported by medium altitude flying 6 Su-30MKIs, while you are flying as lead of 6 JFTs formation and 3-4 F-16 are available for support over Pakistani territory, what tactics you will employ??

If you think you are that great and professionals don't have a clue then kindly share your knowledge and tell us here how you will engage low level incoming 8 Mig-29s which are Supported by medium altitude flying 6 Su-30MKIs, while you are flying as lead of 6 JFTs formation and 3-4 F-16 are available for support over Pakistani territory, what tactics you will employ??

Hi,

I am acknowledging your comments so that you can learn something and learn to look at things differently than what is being fed to you.

Hi,

I am acknowledging your comments so that you can learn something and learn to look at things differently than what is being fed to you.
Sir I read your many posts and I acknowledge your POV, no doubt Pakistan Air Force qualitatively better then IAF but you people need long range offensive jets. remember how PAF raided Indian bases with bombers and fighters as preemptive strikes especially 1965 since Pakistan can't afford offensive doctrine of India, You people seriously need offensive capability to engage India by acquiring long range fighter bombers and sir superiority fighters though in limited numbers at least.

PAF will last as long as they have thirty plus falcons flying .

Once those nos drop below thirty the Indians will have freedom to engage and attack at will

The key is to take out fifty falcons in the first 48 hours

Situation is bad but not as bad that India can overrun AJK or GB, this kind of situation will bring in use of systems like Nasr, if you can understand what I mean

How much force India can deploy on Pakistani border?? Can you ignore China who is investing 46+50=96 billion $$ in Pakistan, will they allow all that go in drain and loss of very important route which allow them bypassing Malaca Strait in any hostile situation.?

Bro, Nasr strategy is not a good one i believe, it will be a destructive strategy for Pakistan. all you saying is that we will nuke the Pakistan land area which might under the occupation of India in future, Lets say if India captures lahore or Multan and in response we will nuke Multan or Lahore VIA nasr??? Very sorry state...

China will not do anything until India tries to reach CPEC routes, Which will mostly situated in KP/Punjab border. If India tries to reach there then All China will do is to give limited weapons to Pakistan that can push Indians Back to the border but the question is how much life and infrastructure we lost due to invasion of India just because of having zero technological edge air crafts and less conventional weapons. Dude we need to upgrade our conventional weapons and their numbers plus need a new air craft. Future thinking is good but be present in the present.

What i see the most from our Indian members is:"By the year of 20XX, we will be having X amount of this and Y amount of that",then based on those figures, the war game begin.:coffee:

Ra
J10c had entered into mass production.

The radomes size of Rafale is too small, and it doesn't have any thing decent in the WVR like pL10E.

i think J16D with AESA can easily handle Rafale.

The small radome size of Rafale is its fatal weakness.

Rafale AESA only has 800 T/R module, while J20 has 2200T/R module. I'm saying Rafale is sitting ducks, even J10c's AESA has 1200 T/R module.

J31 will have 1700-1800 T/R modules.

J16D with PL15 Very long range BVRRAM is a nightmare for Rafale.

Pakistan don't have to worry.

"Rafale is sitting ducks" pretty sure SPECTRA would pick up J10C J16D and J20 radar emissions. so how is it a sitting duck??

RBE2 AA is very competent as well. maybe someone with more knowledge on Rafale and Chinese birds can give a better comparison of the capbilities of each of these birds and how a fight would turn out.
m02012100200003.jpg

I just don't think Rafale is a push-over that you make it out to be.

Ra

"Rafale is sitting ducks" pretty sure SPECTRA would pick up J10C J16D and J20 radar emissions. so how is it a sitting duck??

RBE2 AA is very competent as well. maybe someone with more knowledge on Rafale and Chinese birds can give a better comparison of the capbilities of each of these birds and how a fight would turn out.
m02012100200003.jpg

I just don't think Rafale is a push-over that you make it out to be.
Look at the small nose.

Agreed with all of your points but it is india who is war thrusty and is trying from day 1 to destroy Pakistan ...

Ok lets check who is war thrusty in south asia ?

1. Who was the first to initiate nuclear weapons in the region.
2. Who brought nuclear armed submarines in s.a.
3. Who is bringing ballistic missile shield in s.a.
4. Who is trying to build a navy capable to control trade routes of other countries.
5. Who is supportingand financing TTP and BLA ...
6. Who is trying to build a regional alliance of bangladesh india and afghanistan against Pakistan ...

My dear friend realistically speaking ... Pakistan only dispute with india is Kashmir and it is accepted by us by you and by whole world but on the contrary india has issues with existence os Pakistan ...

We never threatened existence of india or never tried to break it other than ashmir but you are doing whatever you can to destroy us ... but thanks to Allah we always fought back
Bhai. We had a war with China. It is natural that we will try to have a defense against them. Now your friends keeps on stating that India does not have guts to attack. I was merely explaining a action that can have long term impact on entire country cannot be simply taken so that we can boast about it on PDF. India has absolutely no issue with your existence, that's a cooked up thing. All we want is status quo. It's Pakistan who wants to continue fighting unless they get Kashmir.

Man, i find this very trivial. Both countries cannot feed their people, provide clean drinking water or even just provide basic sanitation and yet this huge huge spree into arms.

Something is really wrong with this entire picture.
They just seek an empty prideness through weapons they try to imitate the west especially the indians I mean the government.

The western countries are rich so even when they spend big they already done their part on the infrastructure.

Bro, Nasr strategy is not a good one i believe, it will be a destructive strategy for Pakistan. all you saying is that we will nuke the Pakistan land area which might under the occupation of India in future, Lets say if India captures lahore or Multan and in response we will nuke Multan or Lahore VIA nasr??? Very sorry state...

China will not do anything until India tries to reach CPEC routes, Which will mostly situated in KP/Punjab border. If India tries to reach there then All China will do is to give limited weapons to Pakistan that can push Indians Back to the border but the question is how much life and infrastructure we lost due to invasion of India just because of having zero technological edge air crafts and less conventional weapons. Dude we need to upgrade our conventional weapons and their numbers plus need a new air craft. Future thinking is good but be present in the present.
CPEC is not worth for china to go at war
what really people should be discussing is when will nuclear game come into play
answer is simple, once the second largest city of the country is under threat, and hey its just few km from the boarder..thus MAD theory

cold start doctorine hence was established which dictates that war shouldn't last for more than couple of hours, to hit enemy with such might and swiftness that enemy doesnt has time to think about nukes and than stop the war and discuss terms before this can happen...

a brilliant idea, problem is , it requires IAF to be 20X times stronger, so that it can annihilate the opposition, just like USAF vs PAf..but IAF even if it gets 42 squadrons cannot do that a 20sq airforce it will need atleast 2-3k planes just like PLAAF is aiming for and USAF has

Small nose means short detection range.only 100KM. Sitting ducks.

The radome is too small, can't hold bigger radar with more T/R module. It's nothing to do with France radar technology, it's the restrain of Rafale design.

Bhai. We had a war with China. It is natural that we will try to have a defense against them. Now your friends keeps on stating that India does not have guts to attack. I was merely explaining a action that can have long term impact on entire country cannot be simply taken so that we can boast about it on PDF. India has absolutely no issue with your existence, that's a cooked up thing. All we want is status quo. It's Pakistan who wants to continue fighting unless they get Kashmir.
Thats why your PM is threatening for water war and sponsoring religious, sectarion and linguistic terrorism by providing funds to BLA, TTP and MQM london ...

By the way China has shown lot of restraint on India after 1962 ... its India who is playing a part of countering china on behalf of US

Small nose means short detection range.only 100KM. Sitting ducks.

The radome is too small, can't hold bigger radar with more T/R module. It's nothing to do with France radar technology, it's the restrain of Rafale design.

image.png

RBE2 AA radar can see further than 100KM. 50% further range than the PESA RBE2

Back
Top Bottom