What's new

India Is Buying 36 Rafale Fighters from France (and Pakistan Should Worry)

ohh yaa, can't fight with superman Pak pilots.

ohh man... lol.. how Pak fighters became better then Indian pilots , i guess in dreams
Yea, maybe because unlike the Agni Pankh Gladiators, Pakistani pilot don't consider combat as cricket nor do they award pilots for imagainery hud locks.... yea, no questions asked, no answers given...just live the dream.

well PAF will have to make some hard decision and make them fast, in fact the only way forward i can see it to increase the number of Block 3 JF to 100 , and with them try to re-engage with US to get those remaining 18 F-16 block 52's .. I doubt US will be allowing us the " Viper " modification like Taiwan but getting 18 more block 52 with same config as we already have will give us some breathing space in any future conflict with India even with Rafale Throw in ..the other thing we can do is to create 3 layer Air Defense shield with HQ-9 or Aster blk-3 as LR-SAM, HQ-16 and SPADA-2000 as MR-SAM and FM-90 / Pasntsir as SR-SAM ..

Until the J-31 seen the light of day or final Prototype , All we can say is that, in any Future conflict with India , we have to be lucky all the time, but they have to be luck just once ..

The CEO of rafale has confirmed the second order for rafale is imminent in 2018.
50 planes this time

India will end up with 120 rafale by 2030.
I guess India could not hack manufacturing the Rafale- a pity- the local expertise would have been useful. Plenty exists in country.

I guess India could not hack manufacturing the Rafale- a pity- the local expertise would have been useful. Plenty exists in country.

French are excellent negotiators and French did not want part away their knowledge.

Even for the JV they selected a rookie in Reliance (than experienced HAL) who would just rubber stamp whatever DA says.

Kudos to french. They have played it very smartly.

Now, India has no other option but to order RAFALEs directly with no ToT.

You think the western route of CPEC is being built just because of the poor pathan or Baloch?
There is a strategic imperitive to it that people in the deeper state understand but the Punjabi feudal doesn't get and his counterpart in all other ethnicities blame him for it.

As put quite well in another article on a thread here, these elite will continue to wage economic and class warfare on the rest of Pakistan until they have finally had their fill and more- by then Pakistan will be done for- and its ignorant and idiotic masses deserve it 110%..
i will be thankful,if you will shed some more light on that.

well PAF will have to make some hard decision and make them fast, in fact the only way forward i can see it to increase the number of Block 3 JF to 100 , and with them try to re-engage with US to get those remaining 18 F-16 block 52's .. I doubt US will be allowing us the " Viper " modification like Taiwan but getting 18 more block 52 with same config as we already have will give us some breathing space in any future conflict with India even with Rafale Throw in ..the other thing we can do is to create 3 layer Air Defense shield with HQ-9 or Aster blk-3 as LR-SAM, HQ-16 and SPADA-2000 as MR-SAM and FM-90 / Pasntsir as SR-SAM ..

Until the J-31 seen the light of day or final Prototype , All we can say is that, in any Future conflict with India , we have to be lucky all the time, but they have to be luck just once ..

J-31 with ramjet A2A missiles is Pak only hope. F-16blk 52 or even blk 61 is simply outclassed by Rafale with MICA and Meteor missiles.

Rafale is truly a beast of a machine.

Rafale-M-02.jpg

This article is so stupid we have NOTHING to be worried about. If the J-31 is delayed Pakistan can send a squadron of pilots to China to train for the J-10. At anytime Pakistan can make an emergency plan (if it already hasn't) with China to buy/borrow a squadron of J-10s.

By 2018-2019 China will already be mass producing J-10C or better. Ignorant India or incredible Ind... never mind I had it right the first time, is just trying to force Pakistan into a rushed decision. These idiots are desperate to steer us off course but it won't work.

Pakistan has luck but Pakistan also has skills and that never runs out.

Yea, maybe because unlike the Agni Pankh Gladiators, Pakistani pilot don't consider combat as cricket nor do they award pilots for imagainery hud locks.... yea, no questions asked, no answers given...just live the dream.
For you anything is possible I know.
Have you got any proof that PAF pilots always 'chase away', 'lock on' IAF.and IAF never does these things and always run away, because they think PAF divine pilots sitting in even a 50 year old mirage can shot down f22, satellites,UFO's.....
You are really good at making these bs stories up

Rafale or more rafale after getting these will the blame game of intervention by Indians in Kashmir will be stopped or are we going to be an ally of India like other SARC nations
Or will be abandoned cpec or any other rethoric from Indian side
If all will not happen then very good luck with rafale Infact more whatever the quantity is ordered
At the end of the day rafale or no rafale all things remain same blaming for incursion in Kashmir
Blaming ISI even if there is a train accident
Enjoy the rafale and we will work on the same old pay of f16 :pakistan:
Thx

This article is so stupid we have NOTHING to be worried about. If the J-31 is delayed Pakistan can send a squadron of pilots to China to train for the J-10. At anytime Pakistan can make an emergency plan (if it already hasn't) with China to buy/borrow a squadron of J-10s.

By 2018-2019 China will already be mass producing J-10C or better. Ignorant India or incredible Ind... never mind I had it right the first time, is just trying to force Pakistan into a rushed decision. These idiots are desperate to steer us off course but it won't work.

Pakistan has luck but Pakistan also has skills and that never runs out.
J10c had entered into mass production.

The radomes size of Rafale is too small, and it doesn't have any thing decent in the WVR like pL10E.

i think J16D with AESA can easily handle Rafale.

The small radome size of Rafale is its fatal weakness.

Rafale AESA only has 800 T/R module, while J20 has 2200T/R module. I'm saying Rafale is sitting ducks, even J10c's AESA has 1200 T/R module.

J31 will have 1700-1800 T/R modules.

J16D with PL15 Very long range BVRRAM is a nightmare for Rafale.

Pakistan don't have to worry.

Wait a minute I have listening to this Chipku news,India ISSSSSSSSS buying Rafale for the last 2 years.where are the planes? or whats holding Indians back? sorry to say but Indian media and indians themselves create too much hype before anything could happen.

Wait did this guy call the SU-30MKI outdated ???
The Mighty India! Whatever gets new leaves the rest behind...........Obsolete:sarcastic:

For you anything is possible I know.
Have you got any proof that PAF pilots always 'chase away', 'lock on' IAF.and IAF never does these things and always run away, because they think PAF divine pilots sitting in even a 50 year old mirage can shot down f22, satellites,UFO's.....
You are really good at making these bs stories up
My posts are not for retarded, so it's beyond your ability to understand the psyche of my posts.
It's only the IAF which has been ridiculed by the likes of USAF and RAF and it's only an IAF commander who felt it necessary to go chest thumping on National TV only to be ridiculed thus forced to retract his statement and it's only IAF which goes on to award it's pilot for even gaining a lock on a PAF aircraft which in any case proved to be a false bravado.

I totally understand 1971 was not easy for Pakistan, was highlighting that they tell their people inaccurate things, so whatever you might be hearing might not be accurate.

I am totally aware of it, I do not live in the dellusioned world. I live in world with reality.
1) India is not prepared for war but so is Pakistan. Hope you are not delusional that Pakistan is all hunky dory.
2) Cost of war is huge, both countries cannot bear, it will lead to billions of dollars of loan that we will pay for coming years.

Do you know the impact of the economy of 1971 war on both countries, find out about our economy before and after.
This is where India behaves more sensibly and does not go to war. We could easily invest more on defense but we logically think.

Agreed with all of your points but it is india who is war thrusty and is trying from day 1 to destroy Pakistan ...

Ok lets check who is war thrusty in south asia ?

1. Who was the first to initiate nuclear weapons in the region.
2. Who brought nuclear armed submarines in s.a.
3. Who is bringing ballistic missile shield in s.a.
4. Who is trying to build a navy capable to control trade routes of other countries.
5. Who is supportingand financing TTP and BLA ...
6. Who is trying to build a regional alliance of bangladesh india and afghanistan against Pakistan ...

My dear friend realistically speaking ... Pakistan only dispute with india is Kashmir and it is accepted by us by you and by whole world but on the contrary india has issues with existence os Pakistan ...

We never threatened existence of india or never tried to break it other than ashmir but you are doing whatever you can to destroy us ... but thanks to Allah we always fought back

My posts are not for retarded, so it's beyond your ability to understand the psyche of my posts.
It's only the IAF which has been ridiculed by the likes of USAF and RAF and it's only an IAF commander who felt it necessary to go chest thumping on National TV only to be ridiculed thus forced to retract his statement and it's only IAF which goes on to award it's pilot for even gaining a lock on a PAF aircraft which in any case proved to be a false bravado.

Just stick to the topic boys stop the bitching

The thread is the arrival of rafale and the potential options for paf now today not in 2025.

The threat is real and if the CEO of rafale is right then just like the mki fleet growth India will order second batch of fifty plus planes soon .

Leave hand bags

Let's talk around what tactics what money and timescale for immediate induction of new jets Pakistan have.

Mythical pilot skills alone will not stop the threat of meteors mica and storm shadow cruise missles and neither will China or USA or saudi come running to help

Back
Top Bottom