What's new

India Is Buying 36 Rafale Fighters from France (and Pakistan Should Worry)

Sir I read your many posts and I acknowledge your POV, no doubt Pakistan Air Force qualitatively better then IAF but you people need long range offensive jets. remember how PAF raided Indian bases with bombers and fighters as preemptive strikes especially 1965 since Pakistan can't afford offensive doctrine of India, You people seriously need offensive capability to engage India by acquiring long range fighter bombers and sir superiority fighters though in limited numbers at least.

PAF don't have funds and even if they have funds its dangerous to send fighter with huge RCS against one of worlds very good air defence which have good numbers too, therefore standoff PGMs are the way to go now until 5th gen bird arrive in PAF colors.

image.png

RBE2 AA radar can see further than 100KM. 50% further range than the PESA RBE2
J20's AESA has 2200 T/R module, the transmitting power is 24KW. Means J20 could detect 3SQM target at 350KM range. Rafale could be throwed into rubbish bin ASAP.

PAF don't have funds and even if they have funds its dangerous to send fighter with huge RCS against one of worlds very good air defence which have good numbers too, therefore standoff PGMs are the way to go now until 5th gen bird arrive in PAF colors.
Agreed but even in that case either we need an air superiority fighter to counter numeric plus qualitative superiority or early delivery of 5th generation ...

I don't want to say J20 is the best fighter in the world, but seems it is. With radar has 350KM range and RCS<0.01SQM, tell me how Rafale gonna field with J20?

Agreed with all of your points but it is india who is war thrusty and is trying from day 1 to destroy Pakistan ...

Ok lets check who is war thrusty in south asia ?

1. Who was the first to initiate nuclear weapons in the region.
2. Who brought nuclear armed submarines in s.a.
3. Who is bringing ballistic missile shield in s.a.
4. Who is trying to build a navy capable to control trade routes of other countries.
5. Who is supportingand financing TTP and BLA ...
6. Who is trying to build a regional alliance of bangladesh india and afghanistan against Pakistan ...

Some points you left out.
7. Who threatened to isolate who?
8. Who threatened to cut off whose water supply?
9. Who created a Cold Start Doctrine to invade the other?
10. Who back stabbed who and didn't honor their end of the agreement and has occupied and terrorized Kashmir for the past 70 years?

Mythical pilot skills alone will not stop the threat of meteors mica and storm shadow cruise missles and neither will China or USA or saudi come running to help

Pakistan has ONLY got help in the form of supplies from it's allies. India is the one who got help in the form of supplies AND PILOTS. Or did you forget the 1971 War?

$245 million per Rafale? Did you buy the Rafale or the pilot along with it? :taz:

Some points you left out.
7. Who threatened to isolate who?
8. Who threatened to cut off whose water supply?
9. Who created a Cold Start Doctrine to invade the other?
10. Who back stabbed who and didn't honor their end of the agreement and has occupied and terrorized Kashmir for the past 70 years?

Pakistan has ONLY got help in the form of supplies from it's allies. India is the one who got help in the form of supplies AND PILOTS. Or did you forget the 1971 War?

$245 million per Rafale? Did you buy the Rafale or the pilot along with it? :taz:
Thanks for adding ..

Furthermore in 1971 we did not received even supplies infact ban were imposed on supplies by us and on the contrary russia not only deployed destroyer fleet at the bay of bengal but also continued the supplies which were instrumental ... infact it was russian provided secret missile boats that came as a big surprise for PN ...

US has always back stabbed us at the time of the need be it 65, 71, afghan war, kargil war or war against terrorism ...

What i see the most from our Indian members is:"By the year of 20XX, we will be having X amount of this and Y amount of that",then based on those figures, the war game begin.:coffee:
And by year xxxx they will wait for 5 generation to attack Pakistan:enjoy:

J20's AESA has 2200 T/R module, the transmitting power is 24KW. Means J20 could detect 3SQM target at 350KM range. Rafale could be throwed into rubbish bin ASAP.

I read somewhere that Rafale's electronic warfare ability which hides it from Radar's is the actual jewel and that it is so good, it makes the Jet almost stealth......What I'm saying is, do not underestimate the Rafale.

first of all OP @Zarvan what ahs pakistan air force section got to do with what IAF is buying ? lolzz indians get -ve ratings or even ban if we even dare to talk about your defnce prcurments or super duper joint fighter .... then why these double standards @WebMaster ? :azn:

now deal was done way back in 2016 why a thread now ?

as for the deal 36 will be brought out right from france whose some sections would be built in india under limited MII and in time frnce will help with cire technology and digital mapping and mangement for kaveri torbofan & tobojet variants with DRDO & HAL and other related indian labs

best of all we will get the latest weapons pakage france has to offer with extended ranges upto 500KM thanks to mebership of MTCR

and new deal is already in works /negociations for indian navy for 36 rafaleM and IAF for further 50 more rafale

now this line does not concerns rafale but to all those who think MKI as it is a old obsolete tech well let me tell all of them that even today in comparrison PAF has any oprational Fighter with that level of sophesticated onboard radar and inbuilt avaionics suits and jammer suites (MKI has two pilotes one flight officer to fly and take care of missile controls & other one is radar controller to control radar & jammers & avionics) last but not the least a fully loaded MKI can see and launch half a dozen BVRs at half a Dozen diffrent targets simontainously even beofre a Blk 52 gets a lock on MKI dont trust me ask any serving PAF or even USAF fighter pilot ;) :coffee:

I read somewhere that Rafale's electronic warfare ability which hides it from Radar's is the actual jewel and that it is so good, it makes the Jet almost stealth......What I'm saying is, do not underestimate the Rafale.
Said J10c's skin can let the radar wave penetrate it and absorb the radar wave inside the fuselage. I'm not joking, new black technology.

Sooner or later J20&J10c will field against IAF Rafale, we will see how good it is.

Said J10c's skin can let the radar wave penetrate it and absorb the radar wave inside the fuselage. I'm not joking, new black technology.

Sooner or later J20&J10c will field against IAF Rafale, we will see how good it is.
and you think niether french nor indians have devloped RAM coatings but only chinese and both of them dont have RAM coatings on there jets @wanglaokan ? :azn:

Bro, it's not RAM coating, its internal mechanism to absorb radar wave. Black technology.
well even @Mav3rick told you about the same (SPECTRA) is 1st gen GaN based version of same ELECTRONIC STEALTH as we know it but French and US and developed and fielded 2nd and maybe 3rd gen on there fighters specially F35s and F22 latest versions which can detect any fighter from 130 miles even without switching on there radars in active mode and can inload all there air to air ordenence even in passive mode that too in very long beyond visual range .... so please the so called "BLACK TECHNOLOGY" you are talking about is around for at least two decades if not more ... cheers mate .... and yes even Israelies and indians have that technology now :coffee:

well even @Mav3rick told you about the same (SPECTRA) is 1st gen GaN based version of same ELECTRONIC STEALTH as we know it but French and US and developed and fielded 2nd and maybe 3rd gen on there fighters specially F35s and F22 latest versions which can detect any fighter from 130 miles even without switching on there radars in active mode and can inload all there air to air ordenence even in passive mode that too in very long beyond visual range .... so please the so called "BLACK TECHNOLOGY" you are talking about is around for at least two decades if not more ... cheers mate .... and yes even Israelies and indians have that technology now :coffee:
We are not talking the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom