What's new

India Is Buying 36 Rafale Fighters from France (and Pakistan Should Worry)

Nuclear delivery is actually Mirage and Jaguar.
This whole nuclear capable is pretty much non-sense, you can drop nukes from anything that flies and capable of carrying the payload and have ample service ceiling.
Good of you to CONFIRM this again but i guess its a bit late, the boys who were not in mood to listen to this basic point seem to have left for now. :P

Thank you anyway, as always, it was helpful.

LockLockheedMartin & Tata Advanced Systems Limited announce F-16 India partnership

Whats pakistan startegyvto counter this move. ...

LockLockheedMartin & Tata Advanced Systems Limited announce F-16 India partnership

RAFALEs won't be inducted until 2022. Decision on the Single Engine fighter won't be taken until 2021 and their inductions may not start until 2023 or later. Still a long way to go..

Pakistan always has surprises in store..

It is always a pleasure to burst a bubble but India is already depressed with what we already have vis a vis and hence the frenzy to buy whatever it can.

India will still be shell shocked and grappling for something else, with what we would have by the time first F16in or Gripe-in gets off the jig.

It has more to do with its ever losing doctrine of war hysteria than what it actually requires if it starts behaving neighborly.

Last edited:
Sorry to burst your bubble but India is already depressed with what we already have vis a vis and hence the frenzy to buy whatever it can.

India will still be shell shocked and grappling for something else, with what we would have by the time first F16in or Gripe-in gets off the jig.

It has more to do with its ever losing doctrine of war hysteria than what it actually requires if it starts behaving neighborly.
I am pakistani not an indian ,, as I concern from ur post ...

I am pakistani not an indian ,, as I concern from ur post ...
Ok then relax, its just a preliminary partnership to pitch it with a local partner, every one has their own plans and so do we.

We need two types of hers

Air superiority her and Multirole jet in Delta wing shaped and new jet like J 20

J20 is non sale and J31 is not ready before 2028.

better asking your Turkish brothers this time.

F16+Jf17=more than enough, other jet doesn't bring anything new to PAF. So please do not worry about IAF's Rafale and F16 block 70 in future.

FB_IMG_1498062928952.jpg

Some banter...

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1498062928952.jpg
    FB_IMG_1498062928952.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 29
Its a private business/job in export marketing. Nothing as cool as what you do,
ohh i would its my personal interest or can say its like i wanted to do so at first place rather than opting for this 11:00 to 7:00 job of pathetic strategic marketing of Smirnoff brand better to use cortnica :cheers::rofl:
So the 54 mirages actually DO NOT complete the nuclear triad already? YOu say that they are too low and they alone do not complete the nuclear triad and with Rafale not accquired yet or not in service are you saying that India do not have a functional nuclear triad?
Can you please answer to the point?
sir first thing i did not say that mirage don't work as a delivery platform for nukes but still for sure having a probability of two front war it doesn't makes sense and as i said if u don't have a platform indigenous capable to carry nukes and like we do use them(mirage) as our delivery platform it is technically true that we theoretically don't have functional triad :pop:
though the better word which should be used in place of complete must be achieved:tup:
:guns::cheesy:

ohh i would its my personal interest or can say its like i wanted to do so at first place rather than opting for this 11:00 to 7:00 job of pathetic strategic marketing of Smirnoff brand better to use cortnica :cheers::rofl:
You can keep preparing for such a venture in future so that when you feel the time is right you can switch.

sir first thing i did not say that mirage don't work as a delivery platform for nukes but still for sure having a probability of two front war it doesn't makes sense and as i said if u don't have a platform indigenous capable to carry nukes and like we do use them(mirage) as our delivery platform it is technically true that we theoretically don't have functional triad :pop:
though the better word which should be used in place of complete must be achieved:tup:
:guns::cheesy:
No you didnt. YOu just said Rafle complete Indian nuclear triad, i said that NO the nuclear triad of India, at least the arforce arm is in place already. It is just that simple. That is why i say that the statement was wrong.

For the rest of the argument, Rafale is no different than those Mirages WHEN IT COMES TO BEING INDIGENOUS. :)
So there goes that.

The only problem here is you were wrong about the Rafale completing something that is already in place sir or something that even they cannot complete (if you are now looking to use that indigenous card :P )

No you didnt
what I didn't?
YOu just said Rafle complete Indian nuclear triad, i said that NO the nuclear triad of India, at least the arforce arm is in place already. It is just that simple. That is why i say that the statement was wrong
Na MERE BHAI i said rafale completes nuclear triad because it would surely act so when once those mirage are out of their service which changed due to its life ending upgrades its like
  1. you got a gf she does every sort of work of wife but not define u are married .:enjoy:
  2. once u marry her u are actually completed allowed to have babies:rofl:
Rafale is no different than those Mirages
I don't agree with u:buba_phone::close_tema:
khaer ki frk peda hai:bunny:

You can keep preparing for such a venture in future so that when you feel the time is right you can switch.
would like to but harder i try greater i see the risks evolved :coffee::butcher::cray:

what I didn't?

Na MERE BHAI i said rafale completes nuclear triad because it would surely act so when once those mirage are out of their service which changed due to its life ending upgrades its like
  1. you got a gf she does every sort of work of wife but not define u are married .:enjoy:
  2. once u marry her u are actually completed allowed to have babies:rofl:

would like to but harder i try greater i see the risks evolved :coffee::butcher::cray:
But the mirages are NOT OUT yet!!
You didn't said that Rafale WILL complete the Triad once Mirages are gone. You said that the Rafale are bought because it completes the tride WHICH IS NOT TRUE as India already have planes capable of carrying nukes, :D

I don't agree with
khaer ki frk peda hai
So you have to restore to QUOTING POSTS OUT OF CONTEXT, omiting half of the sentence to serve your purpose.

Here it is for you again:
For the rest of the argument, Rafale is no different than those Mirages WHEN IT COMES TO BEING INDIGENOUS. :)
So there goes that.

You seriously need to grow up and admit when you make a mistake. That will help you a lot in your real life too my friend. :)

But the mirages are NOT OUT yet!!
but that doesn't deny the fact as same as that mig 21 is a plane but still is called the flying coffin.
Here it is for you again:
Actually it was showing coma on my screen which actually was an dead black ant sorry for that mistake:undecided:
You seriously need to grow up and admit when you make a mistake. That will help you a lot in your real life too my friend.
well working on it but i don't do too well with apologies :close_tema::cray:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom