What's new

India Is Buying 36 Rafale Fighters from France (and Pakistan Should Worry)

Never underestimate ur own babay they proved u wrong will prove u wrong again.

Extra things Rafale has is AESA which Blk 3 has along PL15 its enough to counter it. I don't believe these paper comparisons real battle senarios a always different
They should now change the title of this thread!! Replace Pak with India....

meteor missles PAF already has
??? @mingle o_O

Rafale has nothing extra which PAF does not have except AESA fitted in jet pods and meteor missles PAF already has sinper pods along AIM 120 C with JF-17 blk 3 we will have AESA with PL15 to deal Rafale.
Spectra on RAFALE is the biggest challenge for PAF, and Metoer has three times of NEZ (no escape zone) range of AMRAAM C-5 which means Meteor has three times more PK (probability of kill) than AMRAAM C-5 has and JF-17 has design limitations @mingle

They should now change the title of this thread!! Replace Pak with India....
I read today cabla
??? @mingle o_O

Spectra on RAFALE is the biggest challenge for PAF, and Metoer has three times of NEZ (no escape zone) range of AMRAAM C-5 which means Meteor has three times more PK (probability of kill) than AMRAAM C-5 has and JF-17 has design limitations @mingle
Spectra is an AESA radar nothing more. There used be very old member ex PAF pilot worked for General Dynamics @pshamim didn't see him now I hope he is ok according to him AWACS r enough rather than individual AESA on each plane. But spectra is not issue never go on paper comparison SU 30 is still great plane against PAF F16s but results r different on ground IA nothing to worry about.

I read today cabla

Spectra is an AESA radar nothing more. There used be very old member ex PAF pilot worked for General Dynamics @pshamim didn't see him now I hope he is ok according to him AWACS r enough rather than individual AESA on each plane. But spectra is not issue never go on paper comparison SU 30 is still great plane against PAF F16s but results r different on ground IA nothing to worry about.
No bro correct your info its not AESA but EW/ECM on RAFALE and one of the most advance EW/ECM in EU countries along with EF-2000 EW/ECM system named DASS @mingle :disagree::disagree:

No bro correct your info its not AESA but EW/ECM on RAFALE and one of the most advance EW/ECM in EU countries along with EF-2000 EW/ECM system named DASS @mingle :disagree::disagree:
Bahi tu nahi many Ga let them come to india and hope they will pitch against PAF.People like @pshamim spend all his life flying jets and knowing them we discussed Rafales in depth at PDF with him yrs ago.

Bahi tu nahi many Ga let them come to india and hope they will pitch against PAF.People like @pshamim spend all his life flying jets and knowing them we discussed Rafales in depth at PDF with him yrs ago.
Ok but its upgraded Spectra not you talk about old Spectra that you're talking about with some one, is he flies RAFALE too @mingle o_O

Ok but its upgraded Spectra not you talk about old Spectra that you're talking about with some one, is he flies RAFALE too @mingle o_O
He knows Rafale very well he is from old lot I was checking his profile he was active on 24 Apr last yr. He never flew Rafale but know guys who evaluated yrs ago.

He knows Rafale very well he is from old lot I was checking his profile he was active on 24 Apr. He never flew Rafale but know guys who evaluated yrs ago.
ok lets weight and see bro but you're underestimating of RAFALE tech its serious threat for PAF @mingle

What will be the PAF's counter strategy to the Rafale and its meteor bvr. What the f16's did to su 30 (outranged them) the rafale will be able to do that now aswell....

What will be the PAF's counter strategy to the Rafale and its meteor bvr. What the f16's did to su 30 (outranged them) the rafale will be able to do that now aswell....
Not really PL-15 + JF-17 combo is what India should really worry about. R-77s and the larger radars on the SU-30s outranged PAF on paper, but still PAF managed to neutralize them.

The Rafale deliveries will still be running late. Either PAF can wait for Azm or if situation demands than order J-10Cs

We have decoded rafale its Radar & Spectra & meteor Combo well before Modi RR "Rafale hotey to" in 2017-18 just like we did to Su-30MKI with french collaboration (REDFLAG 08) see the results...on 27th Feb.

We shall smoke them...plus we are going to get soon 36 F-16C/D Block 72s plus we will upgrade only 18 F-16C/D Block 52 to Viper Configuration.

We have ERIEYE ER about to enter service..PAF JF17 Thunder Block 3 with PL-15s to enter service by sep-oct-19 right on time..

Allah ka bara Karam hai..yeh decisions atleast 2-3 saal pehley ki hain jo humara aaj bacha rahi hain ...except of F-16s (New or upgrade) this is post 27th Feb

Is this true? Should upgrade all our F 16s to V standard with 120Cs replaced with Ds

I dont kow why the 45 F-16AM/BM 28/17 or 13 Ex-RJAF F-16A/B ADF 9/4 are not included. I do know this 36 new and 18 upgrade will cost upward of 5 billion US$ package now...if we get it in good terms like FMS or other it will be half of the figure...it will be a good purchase plus it will keep exposing PAF crews to latest Training and development tactics in future (aka REDFLAG).

Back
Top Bottom