What's new

India Is Buying 36 Rafale Fighters from France (and Pakistan Should Worry)

:welcome: you Just created a new word for me
You meant to say THANKYOU?
Anyway, as i said, ALWAYS here to help

How you now realize the stupid mistake of claiming Rafale completing nuclear triad now. That was a foolish claim that you trued to stick with for weeks now making quitr a mockery of yiurself and the intelect you represent. Gald you got it now.

NO SHAME IN ADMITTING WHEN ONE IS WRONG. IT GETS EMBARASSING WHEN ONE INSIST ON IT BEING RIGHT.

Hey do tag me if there is still any confusions or stubbornness :P

THANKYOU?
yah yah ....:lol:
the stupid mistake of claiming Rafale completing nuclear triad now
dude it still can be used no shame in saying that the word when read would define an other meaning to it though:undecided:
IT GETS EMBARASSING WHEN ONE INSIST ON IT BEING RIGHT
well i didn't insist on being right but wasn't totally wrong :close_tema:
stubbornness
Hope meet you soon in some other thread :yahoo::cheers:
:guns::cheesy:

yah yah ....

dude it still can be used no shame in saying that the word when read would define an other meaning to it though

well i didn't insist on being right but wasn't totally wrong

Hope meet you soon in some other thread /QUOTE]
Hahahahaha
Never new "complete" have some other meaning like you are trying to prove here.

And yes, you were not right, that was not the problem, you were very wrong, still fine, you want to force that upon us that Rafale COMPLETES (claiming complete here means something different from what we know) Indian nuclear triad, Well that was and is the problem. I am happy that no other member, not even an Indian one have confied this stupid remark. In fact quite a few tried to make you realize your mistake. Anyway, it was fun. Will see you in aome other thread, hopefully not it wont be another case of stubborness. You are wasting your time o the forum if you are not willing to learn amd eduacte yourself about new things. :)

LockLockheedMartin & Tata Advanced Systems Limited announce F-16 India partnership

Whats pakistan startegyvto counter this move. ...

From a Turk perspective !

-TAI-PAC partnership for F-16 (As far as I know Blk-15 and Blk-30 aircrafts are no longer objects to USA export regulations cause of time issues so Those fighters can be upgraded ultimately with state of art new subsystems/sensors/missiles/mission computers/AESA/EW/Link capabilities along with structural modernization projects which will make them ~Blk60 lvl thanks to mentioned subsystems developed for TF-X fighter project)

-Turkey officially invites Pakistan to join TF-X twin engine stealth fighter project which is going to be operational after 2025. This project provides not only strategic capabilities/deterrence to own air forces, but also great technological input to own industry additions to engineering expertise on stealth fighter technologies to apply other platforms.

From a Turk perspective !

-TAI-PAC partnership for F-16 (As far as I know Blk-15 and Blk-30 aircrafts are no longer objects to USA export regulations cause of time issues so Those fighters can be upgraded ultimately with state of art new subsystems/sensors/missiles/mission computers/AESA/EW/Link capabilities along with structural modernization projects which will make them ~Blk60 lvl thanks to mentioned subsystems developed for TF-X fighter project)

-Turkey officially invites Pakistan to join TF-X twin engine stealth fighter project which is going to be operational after 2025. This project provides not only strategic capabilities/deterrence to own air forces, but also great technological input to own industry additions to engineering expertise on stealth fighter technologies to apply other platforms.
There are strong hints that PAC's AvDI will also develop an original 5th-gen (plus?) fighter. Pakistan investing in the TFX could be a means for it to get TAI to help with capacity and skill building in Pakistan.

Rafales are indeed really good fighter jets, twin engine, agile fast, lomg range radars, fast long range missiles and better than F16s.

Rafales are indeed really good fighter jets, twin engine, agile fast, lomg range radars, fast long range missiles and better than F16s.
It's a good plane but I assure U just V upgrades of our current F16 fleet along JF-17 blk 3 AESA r more than enough to deal this threat.

may be F-16V but No for Block III @mingle :disagree:
Would you like to break it down? On paper SU30mki should have eaten anything in PAF possession.
One can see PAF is in comfort zone, but IAF is not. We don't know for sure what is block 3, and mark my word we won't get to know what it holds. Only time will tell the true capabilities we posses.

may be F-16V but No for Block III @mingle :disagree:
Never underestimate ur own babay they proved u wrong will prove u wrong again.

Would you like to break it down? On paper SU30mki should have eaten anything in PAF possession.
One can see PAF is in comfort zone, but IAF is not. We don't know for sure what is block 3, and mark my word we won't get to know what it holds. Only time will tell the true capabilities we posses.
Extra things Rafale has is AESA which Blk 3 has along PL15 its enough to counter it. I don't believe these paper comparisons real battle senarios a always different

ok lets wait and see but Block-3 is no near as RAFALE, We need F-16V or J-10C to deal RAFALE @mingle :angel:
Rafale has nothing extra which PAF does not have except AESA fitted in jet pods and meteor missles PAF already has sinper pods along AIM 120 C with JF-17 blk 3 we will have AESA with PL15 to deal Rafale.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom