What's new

India Is Buying 36 Rafale Fighters from France (and Pakistan Should Worry)

You need to go through the conversation to understand what i am talking about. There was this absurd claim made regarding Rafale. About how these are here as nuke carriers as only these completes the Indian Nuclear Triad. The details are even more interesting, go through it when you have some time.

Ah, okay, you win.

More fund for what?
If you have all as you said :P :D
All that is required to beat China.

I was not talking about giving KASHMIR to us, dont be paranoid :P :D

LAZMI!!
Are there any plans to come to Pakistan BTW? Khariat sa aany ka prog bn raha ha?
well why is your needle stuck that we need or intend to beat China or PLAAF point is will China attack india in the first place to help Pakistan ... point is China will never attack india under any circunatances until or unless india attacks mainland China or Tibet period ,... rest you keep speculating (Y)

well why is your needle stuck that we need or intend to beat China or PLAAF point is will China attack india in the first place to help Pakistan ... point is China will never attack india under any circunatances until or unless india attacks mainland China or Tibet period ,... rest you keep speculating (Y)
HEIN!!

My needle?
Isnt it yours?

India do not cares about Pakistan, there is no comparision any more, it is China that India is gearing up against?

AGAIN, do you want me to collect and quote all those posts or you will review them yourself? :)

Ah, okay, you win.
Oh no no, not here to win or lose, do go through the conv. when you have time sir and you will understand at what i am saying. THEN you will agree with it yourself. :)
Whenever you have time you can go through those posts.

The nuke carrier in India has been Mirage2K It is only natural that Rafale will replace them-
YOU are right bro,
REPLACE!!
A massive upgrade is not same as "completing" sometime. The claim was that "Rafale completes the Indian nuclear triad". My argument was that it strengthens it, upgrades it and may be will replace the planes completing it today in some years to come but it cannot be said to "COMPLETE" Indian nuclear triad as it is already in place (even without Rafale)

HEIN!!

My needle?
Isnt it yours?

India do not cares about Pakistan, there is no comparision any more, it is China that India is gearing up against?

AGAIN, do you want me to collect and quote all those posts or you will review them yourself? :)

Oh no no, not here to win or lose, do go through the conv. when you have time sir and you will understand at what i am saying. THEN you will agree with it yourself. :)
Whenever you have time you can go through those posts.
well bhai you know and i know if i say the bitter truth hre i will be banned again so kyon sach bulwwaa rahe ho gareeb se :azn: :sarcastic:

point is these 36 rafales are just to keep IAF & Dassault top bras happy while the next batch of 54 rafle in a similar deal is already on advance stage of nagociations and that will be the final order of IAF

as for Indian Navy it is going to order 36 Rafale M for IAC-1 im sure of that

apart form that india is going for both LCA MK(40 orderred) & LCA MK1A(100 orderred) and of course upgrded and recondishioned ex USAF F16 (10-12 full squads) with new gen landing gear , turbofan , Central DATABUS , GaN Radar & Combined + Compact EW+ECM+internal jammers suite & avionics suite with inbuilt F35 like FLIRST & LDP and next gen HMD & JHMCS and all aspect 360 degrees HOBS capability

That is a game, you try to catch up with China, We come to catch u up.

your superiority dream wont come true.

Last edited:
well bhai you know and i know if i say the bitter truth hre i will be banned again so kyon sach bulwwaa rahe ho gareeb se :azn: :sarcastic:

point is these 36 rafales are just to keep IAF & Dassault top bras happy while the next batch of 54 rafle in a similar deal is already on advance stage of nagociations and that will be the final order of IAF

as for Indian Navy it is going to order 36 Rafale M for IAC-1 im sure of that

apart form that india is going for both LCA MK(40 orderred) & LCA MK1A(100 orderred) and of course upgrded and recondishioned ex USAF F16 (10-12 full squads) with new gen landing gear , turbofan , Central DATABUS , GaN Radar & Combined + Compact EW+ECM+internal jammers suite & avionics suite with inbuilt F35 like FLIRST & LDP and next gen HMD & JHMCS and all aspect 360 degrees HOBS capability
You will never, NEVER be banned for speaking the truth. If this place was so bad you wont have come back to this after each ban ends. So understand this point, it is not about you saying the bitter truth, the bans are for entirely different reason and you know them very well. If still need any further understanding let me know, if i can be of any help. However i can do that ONLY if you want to help yourself in the first place. If you are happy with this hide n seek, we can all continue the same game.

Thank you for sharing the numbers, AGAIN, every time i point out the discrepancies int he CLAIMS you will tart quoting irrelevant points. The point, very simple basic point i want you to think and look at is the same as i mentioned in all these posts sir. Kitni dafa repeat kron ab? :D

So you mean that even before Rafale the Indian nuclear triad was in place and functional?
Now my friend, this is EXACTLY what i have been saying all along!
'Triad' means 3 different means of delivery. I guess the question you wanted to ask was 'Did India have a capability to deliver nuclear weapons even before Rafale?'. To which the answer should be 'Yes'! India had earmarked Mirage 2k for that role. Early designs of Indian weapons were more bulky and proved to be a challenge to for being carried in Jags. I guess now they can use Jags too.

'Triad' means 3 different means of delivery. I guess the question you wanted to ask was 'Did India have a capability to deliver nuclear weapons even before Rafale?'. To which the answer should be 'Yes'! India had earmarked Mirage 2k for that role. Early designs of Indian weapons were more bulky and proved to be a challenge to for being carried in Jags. I guess now they can use Jags too.
Thank you very much. This was the simple question.
Thanks.

The Indian air force was capable of delivering nuclear weapons even before Rafale talks began so the air arm of nuclear triad was already in place. It was not Rafale that COMPLETED it as originally claimed by a poster to which i was replying to.

Thank you very much. This was the simple question.
Thanks.

The Indian air force was capable of delivering nuclear weapons even before Rafale talks began so the air arm of nuclear triad was already in place. It was not Rafale that COMPLETED it as originally claimed by a poster to which i was replying to.
Well Sir :coffee:
It was fun reading your thoughts:cheers: but did i ever mention that there was no triad but still you were so deluded in your own thoughts that were not accepting those facts:undecided: and since once those mirage2000 (not the upgraded )if will be phased out or seized to be used can you please reply me what are the delivery platform to be used by IAF to complete that triad once again and for that phased out portion when their are other countries with lower GDP spending capacity phasing out those fighters for new ones :close_tema:can you please elaborate me why won't a country with higher defense budget be not going for an alternative AC with delivery platform and for your kind information though the mirage was initially a multi role ac but was due to its capacity and performance was more of a interceptor /bomber :hitwall: and knowledge doesn't depends upon the age of the person get it clear sir but experience depends and if you have flown both the jets than your are humbly welcomed to counter fact me:agree:till then .
Yours faithfully;
@CalmDown@all_Dude
:guns::cheesy:
you might remember me from if you go through your messages @GURU DUTT bhai:tup:

It was fun reading your thoughts:cheers: but did i ever mention that there was no triad but still you were so deluded in your own thoughts that were not accepting those facts:undecided: and since once those mirage2000 (not the upgraded )if will be phased out or seized to be used can you please reply me what are the delivery platform to be used by IAF to complete that triad once again and for that phased out portion when their are other countries with lower GDP spending capacity phasing out those fighters for new ones :close_tema:can you please elaborate me why won't a country with higher defense budget be not going for an alternative AC with delivery platform and for your kind information though the mirage was initially a multi role ac but was due to its capacity and performance was more of a interceptor /bomber :hitwall: and knowledge doesn't depends upon the age of the person get it clear sir but experience depends and if you have flown both the jets than your are humbly welcomed to counter fact me:agree:till then .
Yours faithfully;
@CalmDown@all_Dude
in short simple point is

1.M2K are here to stay for next 15-20 years

2. 36+54 for IAF & 54 for IN rafales are to be bought by india with limited TOT with help for kaveri engine tech

3. possiblity is getting bigger by the day for india to go for both quatari M2Ks and EX USAF F16s and then MLU them with next gen landing gear+trbofan engine and GaN AESA radar & EW/ECM/Internal jammer suites +new gen comined avionics suite and next gen DATA LINK & with a F16 style centralised ethernet 100 terrbyte DATABUS

and both france and USA and even quatar want india buy them and Israel is ready to give all technical support it can and we have both need and money and man power & infra to absorb all of them and its going to be like plug & play for IAF ... i wonder what can and what will PAF do about it @MastanKhan your thoughts :sarcastic:

It was fun reading your thoughts but did i ever mention that there was no triad but still you were so deluded in your own thoughts that were not accepting those facts and since once those mirage2000 (not the upgraded )if will be phased out or seized to be used can you please reply me what are the delivery platform to be used by IAF to complete that triad once again and for that phased out portion when their are other countries with lower GDP spending capacity phasing out those fighters for new ones can you please elaborate me why won't a country with higher defense budget be not going for an alternative AC with delivery platform and for your kind information though the mirage was initially a multi role ac but was due to its capacity and performance was more of a interceptor /bomber and knowledge doesn't depends upon the age of the person get it clear sir but experience depends and if you have flown both the jets than your are humbly welcomed to counter fact me till then .
Yours faithfully;
@CalmDown@all_Dude

Actually YES, you did mentioned that Rafale will COMPLETE the Indian nuclear Triad!!
You need me to quote that post for you?

As for Mirages,

About Mirages, i already asked you? ARE they being retired right now? OR are they being retired simultaneously with Rafale induction? The answer as you mentioned is no. So how can you claim that rafale is going to complete indian nuclear triad when it was already in place with or without rafale and the plane that completed it will be here for a decade or so even after rafale!!

Wake up, man up. you made a stupid delusional comment, you are just trying to hide behind those smilies now!! No harm in admitting that the claim you made was absurd and a ridiculous one.

Yeah i do remember you from the posts of @GURU DUTT :P Dont know why! :)

Actually YES, you did mentioned that Rafale will COMPLETE the Indian nuclear Triad!!
You need me to quote that post for you?

As for Mirages,

About Mirages, i already asked you? ARE they being retired right now? OR are they being retired simultaneously with Rafale induction? The answer as you mentioned is no. So how can you claim that rafale is going to complete indian nuclear triad when it was already in place with or without rafale and the plane that completed it will be here for a decade or so even after rafale!!

Wake up, man up. you made a stupid delusional comment, you are just trying to hide behind those smilies now!! No harm in admitting that the claim you made was absurd and a ridiculous one.

Yeah i do remember you from the posts of @GURU DUTT :P Dont know why! :)
salaam saeen ji

1. well not just rafales but even LCA tejas , jaguars , M2K and MKI can diliver tactical missiles tipped wwith neuclear warhead to enemy (as we now posses both very compact thermo neuclear device and russian & israeli ACMLs with almost 220km range ) even hramos can carry neuclear warhead and MKI would be the first to do so then what ?

2. as of now MKI with RH series and M2K & jaugars is the one which carries the air launched neuclear missle for IAF

salaam saeen ji

1. well not just rafales but even LCA tejas , jaguars , M2K and MKI can diliver tactical missiles tipped wwith neuclear warhead to enemy (as we now posses both very compact thermo neuclear device and russian & israeli ACMLs with almost 220km range ) even hramos can carry neuclear warhead and MKI would be the first to do so then what ?

2. as of now MKI with RH series and M2K & jaugars is the one which carries the air launched neuclear missle for IAF
Thank you
Then why in earth will some way say that it us Rafale that COMPLETES the Indian nuclear truad and then just find excuses going around in circles trying to defend that. :omghaha:

Yeh baat please calmdude ko b bta do bahi ka there were planes even before rafale that can carry nukes. he dont knows that and thinks that rafale were bought as they complete indian nuckear triad.

thanks

Thank you
Then why in earth will some way say that it us Rafale that COMPLETES the Indian nuclear truad and then just find excuses going around in circles trying to defend that. :omghaha:

Yeh baat please calmdude ko b bta do bahi ka there were planes even before rafale that can carry nukes. he dont knows that and thinks that rafale were bought as they complete indian nuckear triad.

thanks
we are not buying rafales just for neuclear traid alone rafale can carry 9.5 tonne of waepons load to same combat radius as that of an MKI and still be at least 8 times more servisable than an MKI in war times and has almost 1/10th the RCS value even without RAM coatings on ot or SEPCTRA effects hense the great first strike SEAD-DEAD spear head for IAF till T-50 and its variants or the AMCA or maybe the F35 comes i hope it clears all your doughts as to why IAF Top brass is so adamant about rafale

Thank you

thanks
Well Nothing but:coffee: on a serious note who know the strategies for its deployment in the offensive and
defensive scenarios

Sir :coffee:
Bcuz it completes the nuclear triad of the country . Further it can act as a cover after the first line of defense at the time of war and a substantial force multiplier for Indian Air Force :butcher:

NOOOO

Rafale do not COMPLETE Indian nuclear tirade! It only "strengthens" it. The tirade was there already in place even before Rafale. This is what i am pointing to.
Here sir
It looks like u don't understand my point
so for this do me a favor
  1. Kindly tell me the date of last mirage out of production .
  2. if any country in the world that has seized its usage
  3. and last but not the least the date of mirage 2000upg .
when u get these u could find it simple that as mirage were to be nearly phased out when there upgrade came in & at that time some of the countries had seized its usage and in all of those could u help me find where did i said that mirage wasn't a delivery platform for nukes as if their were no upgrade to this platform their were chances that we would have also started to phase out our mirage2k but since due to its up gradation we could use it for iaf for few more years as if those upgrade weren't available we would be left without any delivery platform as since it wouldn't be complete and we don't have such platform for specific delivery system till my knowledge Meaning no nuclear triad in visual sense which this rafale could have acted as system best suitable for .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom