What's new

India Is Buying 36 Rafale Fighters from France (and Pakistan Should Worry)

No WORDS TO SAY SIR
only this quote.

“Never argue with an benighted,. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

plz sir don't get offended
Lo, why would i get offended man?. In fact, i thank you for the kind advice you gave me here. Had you told me this about yourself i would have definitely avoided mentioning to you how absurd and stupid your claim of "Rafale are mainly to carry nuclear weapons and they COMPLETE the nuclear triad of India" were in the first place. Would have saved us all a lot of time and energy.

Anyway, i know you will repeat the same mistake again as well (even though now you are completely denying that you ever said it and have pathetically attempted to give some other unknown and unheard off meaning to these words of yours), that time, i will surely follow your suggestion and avoid an argument. :)

Sir
Bcuz it completes the nuclear triad of the country .
Further it can act as a cover after the first line of defense at the time of war and a substantial force multiplier for Indian Air Force
Well kid, a friendly advice? At least know your OWN weapon systems and know what they are meant to do, know what planes are there for which roles and know the capabilities like nuclear triad and actually what weapon delivery systems COMPLETED that triad for you. ( A hint, IT WAS NOT RAFALE since the triad was there in place long before Rafale and the same planes will be in use even after Rafale) and MOST IMPORTANTLY, know that "Strengthening" a doctrine or already in place capability is not "completing" it. :)

There are some news that now India and france are talking about del of more rafales. Additional rafales shall be damn cheap as all payment to make India specific changes is made in Initial deals. They may be bellow 100mn USD now.

MK2 and AMCA are also progressing well.

AMCA is a very ambitious project and the plane is planned to be made better than Rafael. It will easily out class raffle in speed and maneuvers but how it compares in the area of EW and Radar remains to be seen.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Why? Why would i do so without using these things?
Were the Mirages not capable of carrying nukes sir?

Was that a lie told to Indian public by Indian Air force? The point is, well it cannot be any simpler than this, Rafale DO NOT COMPLETE the Indian nuclear triad since the airborne arm was already present in shape of Mirages, wasn't it?
Looks like you have been missing me dint you :azn:

anyway point is

1.India already made deal for 36 rafales and with weapons & spares and service & training package(liftetime costs involved.... bolle to bohni hui hai abhee)

2. second batch of 54 is expected to be signed soon these too might also be semi knocked down kits assebmbelled in india under MII

3. apart from these major push will be for Dassault help in kaveri engine core & dogiotal controls redevopement and 4th gen single crystal blade tech tranfer

4. already MKI,Jaguars and M2K and now even Mig29s are capable of neuclear warhead dilivery so its not just rafale so be rest assured on that

5. last but not the least for trolling sake LCA programme is not dead and india and USA & LM are already in advance stage along with israelies brofering the deal to upgrade EX USAF & ISAF F16s into next gen Blk70/72 verion V with next gen Turbofan engine & landing gear and new type of controls and avionics suites and next gen GaN AESA based Radar and combined EW+ECM+ Jammmer suites and common internal DATABUS with next gen LINK & F35 type all aspect 360 degrees HOBS & JHMCS and some other offensive avioncs

so India is getting the very best from not just France & russia but also Israel & USA get ready my old freind :tup:

and @Arsalan come out of this fancy notion that only Rafale will be able to carry neuclear missile to enemy territory in case of war if need be we have made a tactical arsenell so compact and deadly that fits in small warhead of a small missile that could be carried even by a LCA cause the farthst target point is not more than 160Km from indian border and any (russian or israeli)ALCM in our inoventory even now can do that ... think about that ;) :tup:

Looks like you have been missing me dint you

Bro I don’t want to sound rude but that calm dude gave me company. It was just like you were ALWAYS with us here on this thread. Thank you. (not you, to Calm guy)

anyway point is

1.India already made deal for 36 rafales and with weapons & spares and service & training package(liftetime costs involved.... bolle to bohni hui hai abhee)

2. second batch of 54 is expected to be signed soon these too might also be semi knocked down kits assebmbelled in india under MII

3. apart from these major push will be for Dassault help in kaveri engine core & dogiotal controls redevopement and 4th gen single crystal blade tech tranfer

4. already MKI,Jaguars and M2K and now even Mig29s are capable of neuclear warhead dilivery so its not just rafale so be rest assured on that

5. last but not the least for trolling sake LCA programme is not dead and india and USA & LM are already in advance stage along with israelies brofering the deal to upgrade EX USAF & ISAF F16s into next gen Blk70/72 verion V with next gen Turbofan engine & landing gear and new type of controls and avionics suites and next gen GaN AESA based Radar and combined EW+ECM+ Jammmer suites and common internal DATABUS with next gen LINK & F35 type all aspect 360 degrees HOBS & JHMCS and some other offensive avioncs
GREAT!!
When you want to challenge a super power like China you will need every single one of these things.

so India is getting the very best from not just France & russia but also Israel & USA get ready my old freind
Ready?
What?
Are you threatening that a war is coming between Indian and Pakistan?

and @Arsalan come out of this fancy notion that only Rafale will be able to carry neuclear missile to enemy territory in case of war if need be we have made a tactical arsenell so compact and deadly that fits in small warhead of a small missile that could be carried even by a LCA cause the farthst target point is not more than 160Km from indian border and any (russian or israeli)ALCM in our inoventory even now can do that ... think about that
Come one man, don't you remember the conversation now?
It was not my notation but our friend dreamed about this all by himself. In fact, when i first came across it i expressed my surprise on it as well. :)
May be you need to look back and read those posts again. Let me know if you want me to quote them again for you.

Thanks and best Regards!

Bro I don’t want to sound rude but that calm dude gave me company. It was just like you were ALWAYS with us here on this thread. Thank you. (not you, to Calm guy)

GREAT!!
When you want to challenge a super power like China you will need every single one of these things.

Ready?
What?
Are you threatening that a war is coming between Indian and Pakistan?

Come one man, don't you remember the conversation now?
It was not my notation but our friend dreamed about this all by himself. In fact, when i first came across it i expressed my surprise on it as well. :)
May be you need to look back and read those posts again. Let me know if you want me to quote them again for you.

Thanks and best Regards!

Arsalan Aslam

Ahmad Weaving

Faisalabad - Pakistan

Cell# 0092-322-6204301

Whatsapp: 0092-322-6204301

www.ahmadweaving.com
Thanks challo if this time i got chance to visit pakistan and lalyalpur/faislabad will come and visit you promise :tup:

1. we have enough even now and there is a reason why a super power like China is not treating us like it treats its wstern neighbours in SCS ever wonderred why even when we had lost in 1962 and its worlds second biggest economy :azn:

2. well peace caanot be hostile to whims and fancies and perpetual blackmail of either - or attitude of your esatbishment cause what you want for peace is not on the table and under no circumstances your establishment can force us to accept its demands on its terms and all the major powers (USA, RUSSIA, China&UK ,France, Israel-Japan) know this and no one wants to get involved and no one will

rest keep speculating its just a rafale thread and even without dassult rafales we have enough firepower that is keeping both PAF & PLAAF at bay cause they both know what might break out if they try to take IAF lightly :tup:

Thanks challo if this time i got chance to visit pakistan and lalyalpur/faislabad will come and visit you promise :tup:

1. we have enough even now and there is a reason why a super power like China is not treating us like it treats its wstern neighbours in SCS ever wonderred why even when we had lost in 1962 and its worlds second biggest economy :azn:

2. well peace caanot be hostile to whims and fancies and perpetual blackmail of either - or attitude of your esatbishment cause what you want for peace is not on the table and under no circumstances your establishment can force us to accept its demands on its terms and all the major powers (USA, RUSSIA, China&UK ,France, Israel-Japan) know this and no one wants to get involved and no one will

rest keep speculating its just a rafale thread and even without dassult rafales we have enough firepower that is keeping both PAF & PLAAF at bay cause they both know what might break out if they try to take IAF lightly :tup:
When you get a chance to visit Pakistan YOU WILL HAVE TO VISIT FAISALABAD. Just drop me a message here and i will arrange the rest.

About the post though, you didnt answered my question, have you found who's fancy dream that was (that Rafale is for nuke delivery) or do you want me to quote.

You air force claims others wise and act otherwise!!

And it cannot be to atrocities in Kashmir either sir. This is what i have been telling you for ever.

When you get a chance to visit Pakistan YOU WILL HAVE TO VISIT FAISALABAD. Just drop me a message here and i will arrange the rest.

About the post though, you didnt answered my question, have you found who's fancy dream that was (that Rafale is for nuke delivery) or do you want me to quote.

You air force claims others wise and act otherwise!!

And it cannot be to atrocities in Kashmir either sir. This is what i have been telling you for ever.
sure bhai chance ban sakta hai will mail u in advance :tup:

well what ever AIF says in publec most of it is to create hype to get more funds and fast to speed up pending purchases.... binna roye to maa bhee dhoodh nahee pilaatee munne ko :sarcastic:

well what about the startegic value of kashmir to india and what about the historic roots of kashmir with india and what about the the 500K(now almost 1.5 million)kashmiri pandits who were draged out of there homes by the jihadists and still living in camps in diffent parts of india waiting to return to there homeland (kashmir valley) are human rights only for the kashmiri mulsims and stone pelters

sorry but under no circumstances and for no cost we will give kashmir if pakistan got the gutts come and take it by force or if it wants the game to be played like this then geat redy for another instalment cause already it has had made the biggest strategic blunder of its history which it will learn in couple of years time till then ...... Cheers mate :cheers:

You need to go through the conversation to understand what i am talking about. There was this absurd claim made regarding Rafale. About how these are here as nuke carriers as only these completes the Indian Nuclear Triad. The details are even more interesting, go through it when you have some time.

You need to go through the conversation to understand what i am talking about. There was this absurd claim made regarding Rafale. About how these are here as nuke carriers as only these completes the Indian Nuclear Triad. The details are even more interesting, go through it when you have some time.

The nuke carrier in India has been Mirage2K It is only natural that Rafale will replace them-

well what ever AIF says in publec most of it is to create hype to get more funds and fast to speed up pending purchases.... binna roye to maa bhee dhoodh nahee pilaatee munne ko :sarcastic:
More fund for what?
If you have all as you said :P :D
All that is required to beat China.

well what about the startegic value of kashmir to india and what about the historic roots of kashmir with india and what about the the 500K(now almost 1.5 million)kashmiri pandits who were draged out of there homes by the jihadists and still living in camps in diffent parts of india waiting to return to there homeland (kashmir valley) are human rights only for the kashmiri mulsims and stone pelters

sorry but under no circumstances and for no cost we will give kashmir if pakistan got the gutts come and take it by force or if it wants the game to be played like this then geat redy for another instalment cause already it has had made the biggest strategic blunder of its history which it will learn in couple of years time till then ...... Cheers mate :cheers:
I was not talking about giving KASHMIR to us, dont be paranoid :P :D

sure bhai chance ban sakta hai will mail u in advance :tup:
LAZMI!!
Are there any plans to come to Pakistan BTW? Khariat sa aany ka prog bn raha ha?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom