What's new

India Is Buying 36 Rafale Fighters from France (and Pakistan Should Worry)

Well Nothing but:coffee: on a serious note who know the strategies for its deployment in the offensive and
defensive scenarios

Sir :coffee:
Bcuz it completes the nuclear triad of the country . Further it can act as a cover after the first line of defense at the time of war and a substantial force multiplier for Indian Air Force :butcher:
:guns::cheesy:
NOOOO

Rafale do not COMPLETE Indian nuclear tirade! It only "strengthens" it. The tirade was there already in place even before Rafale. This is what i am pointing to.

YESSSS

And can you plz elaborate how can a 3.5th+ gen Jet be able to carry out such operation with precise location planing with various defensive capabilities present in the enemy geographical boundaries.which we want to replace with a 4+ gen plane for same operation

Well because it will counter only 3rd and 3.5 gen technology from the other side as well. We are talking about that time right?

which we want to replace with a 4+ gen plane for same operations
That is what i said, the tirade was already there, it is JUST being upgraded!

See:
NOOOO

Rafale do not COMPLETE Indian nuclear tirade! It only "strengthens" it. The tirade was there already in place even before Rafale. This is what i am pointing to.
So the point remains that:
  1. IF you are right that Rafale is meant as a nuclear warhead delivery platform, it do not brings much new to the table.
  2. Both Pakistan and India are well within each others range even without Rafale.
I am afraid i wont be make it more simpler for you to understand.

NOOOO

I don't know if you did that intentionally but lol

Do let us know when these aircrafts ACTUALLY KISS THE INDIAN GROUND.till then chill.

Do let us know when these aircrafts ACTUALLY KISS THE INDIAN GROUND.till then chill.

Why .....are you suggesting Pakistan should stay asleep until then or prey thst the deal is cancelled

You do realise any significant purchase takes three years,to deliver first batch after signature and the negotiations can Lsst two years too.

Waiting for something to land is nit what smart intelligent air forces do.

They prepare for threat well.in advance

Well because it will counter only 3rd and 3.5 gen technology from the other side as well. We are talking about that time right?
Well NO since if you do not consider your abm ;functional radars & aewacs to counter these systems or if you consider your defense systems as 3+rd gen or less :coffee: and if not its like having to learn

So the point remains that:
  1. IF you are right that Rafale is meant as a nuclear warhead delivery platform, it do not brings much new to the table.
  2. Both Pakistan and India are well within each others range even without Rafale.
I am afraid i wont be make it more simpler for you to understand.

Sir its not about If's and but's it always about your strategies to counter the offensive capabilities of enemy.
And rafale is not only required for deterrence or completion to nuke triad but also as a support functioning fighter in the enemy skies for ground attack and as a second/third layer of offensive/defensive capability system.:coffee:
And why would you want to have a mentality of having a nuclear missile as a first choice of deployment :crazy:when it can carry other a2a, a2s deterrence :butcher:as if the first choice of deploying mad strategies means dinging your own grave in the backyard :drag:

Well NO since if you do not consider your abm ;functional radars & aewacs to counter these systems or if you consider your defense systems as 3+rd gen or less :coffee: and if not its like having to learn

Sir its not about If's and but's it always about your strategies to counter the offensive capabilities of enemy.
And rafale is not only required for deterrence or completion to nuke triad but also as a support functioning fighter in the enemy skies for ground attack and as a second/third layer of offensive/defensive capability system.:coffee:
And why would you want to have a mentality of having a nuclear missile as a first choice of deployment :crazy:when it can carry other a2a, a2s deterrence :butcher:as if the first choice of deploying mad strategies means dinging your own grave in the backyard :drag:
Let me ask you this again,

BEFORE Rafale, did Indian Airforce possessed an aircraft that could have delivered nukes?

It is a pretty straight forward and simple question. Now sure how i can make it easier for you to understand this. :)

Bloody hell, close the deal already. India has been in 'Buying the planes' mode since 1999. China developed an entirely new plane (J-31) in that time frame.

Let me ask you this again,

BEFORE Rafale, did Indian Airforce possessed an aircraft that could have delivered nukes?

It is a pretty straight forward and simple question. Now sure how i can make it easier for you to understand this. :)
I believe Jags were tried for that role and later Mirage 2K-5. Rafale was selected for its closeness to Mirage, IAF was pretty happy with Mirage.

I believe Jags were tried for that role and later Mirage 2K-5. Rafale was selected for its closeness to Mirage, IAF was pretty happy with Mirage.
So you mean that even before Rafale the Indian nuclear triad was in place and functional?
Now my friend, this is EXACTLY what i have been saying all along!

Sir are you having some problem relating to my answers why is it that your fantasy to nuke every time comes in between as it can play & has other better roles to play than just simply nuking every time :hitwall:and since mirage 2000 upg are to also be phased out of service its like you were in class 1st learning alphabets than you come to 2 and learn words and sentences formation hope you get my answer from this :coffee:
Actually, it was YOU who brought in the nuclear weapons. It was YOU who mentioned that Rafael are meant to complete Indian nuclear triad. NOT ME!! Should i search and find that post for you or you will do it yourself to find out where you went wrong. It ws not me sir, it was YOU who mentioned nukes in relation to Rafale.

The claim you are making is absurd. The thing you are doing now is just to hide embarrassment. No shame in admitting that you were actually wrong when you said that Rafale COMPLETE the nuclear triad for India. THAT IS NOT THE CASE since Indians already had a functional nuclear triad even before Rafale were thought of.

Yar india walo khud weapon khareed lete ho phir baad mein hmarey liye kyun mana krwa dete ho. Khud bhi liya kro humein bhi lene diya karo

Why .....are you suggesting Pakistan should stay asleep until then or prey thst the deal is cancelled

You do realise any significant purchase takes three years,to deliver first batch after signature and the negotiations can Lsst two years too.

Waiting for something to land is nit what smart intelligent air forces do.

They prepare for threat well.in advance
I didnt meant that but I have been listening to these news for more than 2 years.meaning Alot of Rupayya is required and this isnt happening overnight.as for PAF they always know what to do in such scenarios.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom