What's new

India Is Buying 36 Rafale Fighters from France (and Pakistan Should Worry)

Actually, it was YOU who brought in the nuclear weapons. It was YOU who mentioned that Rafael are meant to complete Indian nuclear triad. NOT ME!! Should i search and find that post for you or you will do it yourself to find out where you went wrong. It ws not me sir, it was YOU who mentioned nukes in relation to Rafale.

The claim you are making is absurd. The thing you are doing now is just to hide embarrassment. No shame in admitting that you were actually wrong when you said that Rafale COMPLETE the nuclear triad for India. THAT IS NOT THE CASE since Indians already had a functional nuclear triad even before Rafale were thought of.
Sir :close_tema:
well i suppose its better either of us should stay away from this part of article since i mentioned that it would be acting as a delivery portion of Indian Triad as since this means that they would take place of second or third line of defense in situation of defensive strategies without nukes and acts as an nuke deliverable system in times of offensive strategies of Indian govt.:butcher: while mirage is an old delivery platform if you remember which is been phased out in large no. in IAF So having No potent platform and a mediocre between tejas ,su30mki and future FGFA & AMCA IT Plays a vital role as a deterent:coffee:
:guns::cheesy:

Sir
well i suppose its better either of us should stay away from this part of article since i mentioned that it would be acting as a delivery portion of Indian Triad as since this means that they would take place of second or third line of defense in situation of defensive strategies without nukes and acts as an nuke deliverable system in times of offensive strategies of Indian govt. while mirage is an old delivery platform if you remember which is been phased out in large no. in IAF So having No potent platform and a mediocre between tejas ,su30mki and future FGFA & AMCA IT Plays a vital role as a deterent

THIS is what you said:

Sir
Since these jets may end up lugging nuclear bombs,The jets are “to be used as an airborne strategic delivery system.”

That’s a polite way of saying India’s jets could drop nukes — one mission which Dassault specifically designed the multi-role Rafale to do. There’s also precedent here, as France previously sold and supplied spare parts for India’s Mirage 2000s, which are the most important delivery platform for New Delhi’s nuclear weapons till date.
And since it was not meant to be an air superiority fighter for Indian airforce but to act as an Delivery Platform
For the nukes
Don't miss judge the news it still is one hell of a fighte

AND

Sir
Bcuz it completes the nuclear triad of the country . Further it can act as a cover after the first line of defense at the time of war and a substantial force multiplier for Indian Air Force
However if you want me to look the other way and do no mention it again that how it was you who were fantasizing about nukes and it was you who brought them to the discussion and it was you who said that Rafale complete Indian nuclear Triad etc etc then please just say so and i wont mention it again. :)

By the way, are you in any form or shape related to my friend Guru Dutt??
The amount of unnecessary emojies and smilies in your post that do not make any sense make me ask you this. I have to edit them out to make some sense out of the post every time. Hope you wont mind.

Sir
Since these jets may end up lugging nuclear bombs,The jets are “to be used as an airborne strategic delivery system.”

That’s a polite way of saying India’s jets could drop nukes — one mission which Dassault specifically designed the multi-role Rafale to do. There’s also precedent here, as France previously sold and supplied spare parts for India’s Mirage 2000s, which are the most important delivery platform for New Delhi’s nuclear weapons till date.
And since it was not meant to be an air superiority fighter for Indian airforce but to act as an Delivery Platform
For the nukes
Don't miss judge the news it still is one hell of a fighter
Hope u Get my point There :coffee:
And I am not new to this forum:azn:
here since 3 years :drag:

Hope u Get my point There
And I am not new to this forum
here since 3 years
Actually, i dont!!
As you can clearly see in the post, the emphasis is on "nukes" and on the plane meant for "nuclear payload delivery" the "not being a good fighter" is mentioned as a "additional" feature.
You joined in 2017 so i asked that.

BTW, you didn't mentioned you relation with Guru Dutt? If any!

After all 36 are coming at least :P
What i meant to say that there was a sense of urgency when the talks were of 126 and it was about a decade ago i think. Now looking at the numbers and the time frame, PAF also seem to be taking it slowly and there is this 5th gen prospect appearing over the horizon.
HERE:coffee:
However if you want me to look the other way and do no mention it again that how it was you who were fantasizing about nukes and it was you who brought them to the discussion and it was you who said that Rafale complete Indian nuclear Triad etc etc then please just say so and i wont mention it again. :)
It was was your first thought which made you not look the other side of the comment :butcher:that these 36 which were purchased actually had a role of nuke delivery as their primary objective when were floated for 126 jets which could actually carry nuke toooooo But that doesn't mean so :close_tema:in fact those requirements were at that time was due to its payload capacity modification as their are no other delivery systems after retiring mirage 2000 which were not upgraded at that time To current standard mirage 2000upg and were to be phased out of service implying that their will be no delivery system to carry missiles through air rupturing that tirade:drag: Further they could also act as Defensive fighter layer.:coffee:
Sir This Ends here :big_boss:

HERE

It was was your first thought which made you not look the other side of the comment that these 36 which were purchased actually had a role of nuke delivery as their primary objective when were floated for 126 jets which could actually carry nuke toooooo But that doesn't mean so in fact those requirements were at that time was due to its payload capacity modification as their are no other delivery systems after retiring mirage 2000 which were not upgraded at that time To current standard mirage 2000upg and were to be phased out of service implying that their will be no delivery system to carry missiles through air rupturing that tirade
Further they could also act as Defensive fighter layer.
Sir This Ends here
Actually now that you are adding "TOO" to your argument it sounds a bit reasonable. Although it is totally different from what you were claiming initially. Rafale, for Nukes, Nuclear Triad, none of that makes any sense at all. The triad was there even before rafale, Rafale DO NOT COMPLETES what was already in existence, it may strengthen it. Do you disagree? :)
Go through the posts again, isnt it what i was saying in response to what you claimed? (the triad thing that is)

Rafale, for Nukes, Nuclear Triad, none of that makes any sense at all. The triad was there even before rafale, Rafale DO NOT COMPLETES what was already in existence, it may strengthen it. Do you disagree? :)
Go through the posts again, isnt it what i was saying in response to what you claimed? (the triad thing that is)
Can You please elaborate without using Arihant class submarine and total of 52 mirage upgraded to mirage 2000I. :coffee: IF you can:pop:

Can You please elaborate without using Arihant class submarine and total of 52 mirage upgraded to mirage 2000I. IF you can
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Why? Why would i do so without using these things?
Were the Mirages not capable of carrying nukes sir?

Was that a lie told to Indian public by Indian Air force? The point is, well it cannot be any simpler than this, Rafale DO NOT COMPLETE the Indian nuclear triad since the airborne arm was already present in shape of Mirages, wasn't it?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Why? Why would i do so without using these things?
Were the Mirages not capable of carrying nukes sir?

Was that a lie told to Indian public by Indian Air force? The point is, well it cannot be any simpler than this, Rafale DO NOT COMPLETE the Indian nuclear triad since the airborne arm was already present in shape of Mirages, wasn't it?
:hitwall:for god sake please say that your position of pdf think tank has any sense for you
I mean since mirage 2000 was due to be faced out in later part as its production line were to be closed when rafale came in for mass production but due to increase in the prices of rafale the most simmilar jet to mirage had immense price tag which even for france was costly and other intended buyer's like india and uae etc. That it self signify if that either the mirages should be upgraded or france loose thier share of market in aircraft manufacturing .
And please tell me how would the triad be complete when you don't have the capability to carry nukes after facing it out without the induction of rafale or other jets like mig31, or so wouldn't that triad be lost.:coffee:

:hitwall:for god sake please say that your position of pdf think tank has any sense for you
What sense, you just have to bribe your way to the top!!
@Horus @The Eagle @WAJsal @HRK

I mean since mirage 2000 was due to be faced out in later part as its production line were to be closed when rafale came in for mass production but due to increase in the prices of rafale the most simmilar jet to mirage had immense price tag which even for france was costly and other intended buyer's like india and uae etc. That it self signify if that either the mirages should be upgraded or france loose thier share of market in aircraft manufacturing .
And please tell me how would the triad be complete when you don't have the capability to carry nukes after facing it out without the induction of rafale or other jets like mig31, or so wouldn't that triad be lost.
Have the Mirages been phased out?
When are they due to be phased out?
When Rafale were inducted, was there a plane in IAF inventory that was able to carry nukes? If not, then yes Rafale completed the Indian nuclear triad, if YES, then i am sorry but the statement below is wrong

Sir
Bcuz it completes the nuclear triad of the country . Further it can act as a cover after the first line of defense at the time of war and a substantial force multiplier for Indian Air Force

Many more rafle are going to come. And they will come at a very competative rate because all payment of India specific changes is made in firat deal. There shall not be any extra cost from second btch. Other rafales may come at 100 mn uss a unit or even less.

Hope u Get my point There :coffee:
And I am not new to this forum:azn:
here since 3 years :drag:
With multiple ID'S
Nice

@Horus can we lock this thread with more then 200 post & 18 pages nothing much to learn about
The specific thread concerned discussion as usual .... measuring specially from our super power neighbours people here with multiple ID'S discussing matters
Please lock down the thread until we have some concrete solution to discuss
Thx

To stop production or operation by phases
The last Mirage 2000 was delivered on 23 November 2007 to the Hellenic Air Force;[18] afterwards the production line was shut down.
Brazil officially retired its fleet in December 2013,[70][71]
So Brazil retired there Mirages so IAF thought they must get a replacement to "complete" there nuclear triad?
You talk about phases right? How many have been phased out? How many will be phased out by the Rafale are operational?

They were inducted in Indian air force? No (till date)
So by the time Rafale are inducted will they be REPLACING Mirages?

what could be the possible reason to Upgrade a 40-43 Year old plane ?( Because even rafale is costly for french economy to maintain and produce Implying for upg. to its present fleet to which we were also able to upgrade them for Indian air force.
Why upgrade? don't they already carry nuclear weapons or are capable of doing that?

I rest my case here sir
WHAT case?
That Rafale were not bough as air superiority fighters but as nuke delivery platforms (BTW, why are you guys so fascinated with nukes) and that it is actually Rafale that COMPLETES the Indian nuclear triad as you originally claimed in your initial posts?\

Well if you can't login from your Own id than you have to use an alternative to log for ur own use.
Ahh that itchy feeling!!
It seems that you too "dont care" about Pakistan. :P

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom