What's new

India is betraying Iran after buckling under US pressure: Iranian media report 4 Jul, 2018 India is

Lol in real life who ever disagrees to Modi or tell indians the ground reality they label him as Pakistani or anti national , going with same indian mentality whoever doesnt fall for indian propaganda on the this forum and shows them true colour is labelled false flager, trying to take the easiest way out.

But you cant make every one fool, unfortunately its not your republic TV and we are not dumb indian audiance.
Yeah right. UK guy living in Ireland. Who has dedicated his life in talking sh*t about India in every thread, (never seen you talking sense, sorry) gets touchy when called a false flagger. :lol:

In last More than a decade, Iran was under US scrutiny and we stood by Iran. There is no question of abandoning Iran. However, if there is a chance of war, We can not do certain investment in Iran as it may be bombed and billions of Rupees with evaporated in a strike of Bomb. India is a friend of Iran and will continue to support Iran directly or Indirectly.

Lol I didnt ask you to compare between Lions an humans. But since you are an indian you wouldnt get it, join the mob lynching you dont belong here.

Lol in real life who ever disagrees to Modi or tell indians the ground reality they label him as Pakistani or anti national , going with same indian mentality whoever doesnt fall for indian propaganda on the this forum and shows them true colour is labelled false flager, trying to take the easiest way out.

But you cant make every one fool, unfortunately its not your republic TV and we are not dumb indian audiance.
ooh la la la la blah blah blah blah bluh bluh says the false flagger. ok we heard you get back to hiding behind the flags.

In last More than a decade, Iran was under US scrutiny and we stood by Iran. There is no question of abandoning Iran. However, if there is a chance of war, We can not do certain investment in Iran as it may be bombed and billions of Rupees with evaporated in a strike of Bomb. India is a friend of Iran and will continue to support Iran directly or Indirectly.
Sir ji Modi will try to explain his side of the story to USA/Trump and then whatever USA says, as of now Nikki aunty said, try to cut iran oil dependency and so far what she said is Modi understands USA POV and had no questions.

Modi listening to NIkki and going to try to convince Trump, not behaving like 56 inch ki chati, so far....lets wait and see

Sir ji Modi will try to explain his side of the story to USA/Trump and then whatever USA says, as of now Nikki aunty said, try to cut iran oil dependency and so far what she said is Modi understands USA POV and had no questions.

Modi listening to NIkki and going to try to convince Trump, not behaving like 56 inch ki chati, so far....lets wait and see
Are you aware that Indian purchase of iranian oil has actually increased. Also, Indian goverment has asked IOCL to find alternative means to pay iran in case of a sanction.

Are you aware that Indian purchase of iranian oil has actually increased. Also, Indian goverment has asked IOCL to find alternative means to pay iran in case of a sanction.

could be access storage before Sh@t hit the fan....lets see what happens when they talk to USA.

ooh la la la la blah blah blah blah bluh bluh says the false flagger. ok we heard you get back to hiding behind the flags.
Hahah no answer??? On the run as usual? What else can you do, I understand its pathetic being an Indian and even worse to defend India.

Another andh bakht. If you have nothing to say as evident by your several previous replies dont quote me in your shity posts please.

Yeah right. UK guy living in Ireland. Who has dedicated his life in talking sh*t about India in every thread, (never seen you talking sense, sorry) gets touchy when called a false flagger. :lol:
Aww did I hurt you?? The reality is painful I am sorry. Thats what happens when you grow up watching republic TV and Zee news. The world is entirely different. It will take some time to digest all that.

No it is not because Nikky said but if clouds of war is looming around, we have to take appropriate steps. we can not let a emergency sort of situation happen in the country. Even when the Iran was under sanction, we used to purchase oil from them. We have followed this strategy and we shall follow that in future as well but some precautions are required.

No it is not because Nikky said but if clouds of war is looming around, we have to take appropriate steps. we can not let a emergency sort of situation happen in the country. Even when the Iran was under sanction, we used to purchase oil from them. We have followed this strategy and we shall follow that in future as well but some precautions are required.
Nikki had a meeting with Modi and she issued statements.
Previously India was not trying to be USA friend and strategic partner, but now is. so as a partner India needs to listen and do things which are aligned with USA interests. this what is expected from a friend and partner.

Aww did I hurt you?? The reality is painful I am sorry. Thats what happens when you grow up watching republic TV and Zee news. The world is entirely different. It will take some time to digest all that
Hurt me? Please learn proper English. Don't you have enough cognition to understand what you quote?
Whatever I watch is not the issue here, Pakistani dude. I was just showing you your place.
Another deadbeat to the forum who's contribution is nothing but sh^t load of rants.

Hurt me? Please learn proper English. Don't you have enough cognition to understand what you quote?
Whatever I watch is not the issue here, Pakistani dude. I was just showing you your place.
Another deadbeat to the forum who's contribution is nothing but sh^t load of rants.

Forget about english. I know Britishers ruled you for 100 years before Muslims ruled you for almost 1000 years, but please try to get out of slave mentality. May be you are one low caste hindu, treated like slaves back home, thats why you live in Maldives.

Stick to the topic, its not about Pakistan. Its about indian betrayal in the international diplomacy. If you dont have answers , dont quote me in your BS propaganda posts where you keep bringing different issues. As far as cognition goes you are severely impaired as your fellow indian colleagues, adding nothing to this forum but garbage.

Forget about english. I know Britishers ruled you for 100 years before Muslims ruled you for almost 1000 years, but please try to get out of slave mentality. May be you are one low caste hindu, treated like slaves back home, thats why you live in Maldives.

Stick to the topic, its not about Pakistan. Its about indian betrayal in the international diplomacy. If you dont have answers , dont quote me in your BS propaganda posts where you keep bringing different issues. As far as cognition goes you are severely impaired as your fellow indian colleagues, adding nothing to this forum but garbage.
Is that the best you can come up with? Britishers and Muslims ruled my foot. Why are you running from topic to topic? It is the typical response of a Pakistani when confronted. "We ruled 1000 years, Brits ruled 200 years, yada yada..."
I don't live in the Maldives, I'm involved in a government project in the Maldives. Unlike some taxi driver dude's bragging.
Indians are the most coward people on earth. They say one thing and do exactly the opposite, for this reason no one in the international community trusts them.
^^Is this the topic?:lol: Your discussions are trolls which shows your cognition and intellect.

Come back to us when you can muster enough strength to stop America from flying drones over your country.
Tell that to the BAT team that plays soccer with the heads of your veggie Indian soldiers.

Hahah no answer??? On the run as usual? What else can you do, I understand its pathetic being an Indian and even worse to defend India.

Another andh bakht. If you have nothing to say as evident by your several previous replies dont quote me in your shity posts please.
lol, they why are you quoting me pakistani.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom