What's new

INDIA IS AT LAST RECLAIMING ITS HINDU SOUL

And how is that any different from Hindu teachings. Unlike most of other religion you won't find any single verse in any of the numerous Hindu holy books which denounces or speaks anything against any other religion.

There is a hell of a lot of a difference between Hinduism being a tolerant religion and Hinduism being a state religion. And don't yap about 'sacred text'. Budhism is equally peaceful and most Buddhists are, but the moment the monks got state patronage like in Burma, the beautiful things they are doing is anything but 'peaceful'.

AAP has to stay 10-15 years more in opposition before even being to be taken seriously by the voters. :D

No hard feelings.

I did not say there won't be the lag. Like I said Modi is dominating the way Thatcher did for 15 years. And leadership change migh have to take place the same way Tony benn was taken out and they eventually found power only when Blair came. Labors wilderness years lasted some 20 years too.

We Indians thank those communists and Nehruvian thinkers who gave asylum to Jews and Parsis when they were made to flee their homes, had they not been there evil hindus would have killed them.

what the hell are you talking about man?

We Indians thank those communists and Nehruvian thinkers who gave asylum to Jews and Parsis when they were made to flee their homes, had they not been there evil hindus would have killed them.
they are keeping the plurality of our society without them india will become something like present day iraq. Glad they were present since ancient times.

Good for indians and india! Hindu Republic of India.

what the hell are you talking about man?
I am talking about Ze evil Yindoo soul.

they are keeping the plurality of our society without them india will become something like present day iraq. Glad they were present since ancient times.
The federal structure was in tatters in those times so they couldn't muster enough vote bank to allow bloodless overtake by the peaceful minority invaders.

Good for indians and india! Hindu Republic of India.
Thank you, chalo ab rasta naapo !!!

This is silly , if there were a Muslim PM or Pres who performed a Haj or visited Ajmer Or if MMS went to the Golden Temple would it make India Muslim or Sikh ?

People are trying to see shadows where there are none

Glad that secular crap and equality for all Indians regardless of faith bull is going to trashed.. Yayy Indian soul.
India has, is and will remain a secular country. India is also a very poor nation and has a long way to go in improving social justice. There will be instances of communal tensions and overzealous rhetoric, but it will have no effect on constitutional rights.

India also inherits the legacy of ancient India, where Sanathan Dharma originated, and thus will remain a natural homeland for all Hindus in the world. Although this notion has been around for centuries, this government has vocally taken pride in owning the Hinduism (as popularly known).

You don't know what secularism is.

Of course you are not to blame for it.
On contrary, our neighbors know secularism and it's values much better than some of us, who were born into it.

Glad that secular crap and equality for all Indians regardless of faith bull is going to trashed.. Yayy Indian soul.

Nope - just 'publically threshed'. India was never meant to be a secular state, it was just a cleverly designed lure by Nehru to dope in other faiths and cultures at a fragile time in history, only to be given a shaft at a later date. Nehru was very much inspired by Chanakyan doctrine and followed Vinayak Damodar Savarkar's thought process. One major fallout in Indian society due to this 'experiment' most of which is based in historic 'myths' is going to be for the Indian women rather than minorities, because Chanakya was a misogynist. His work is worth a read though, overtime i've read multiple copies/interpretations.

India has a secular soul that accommodates all religions. That's how it will be.
:lol: Well I'm complimenting you, we really need someone who can give the likes of Fareed Paracha a trashing.
This is silly , if there were a Muslim PM or Pres who performed a Haj or visited Ajmer Or if MMS went to the Golden Temple would it make India Muslim or Sikh ?

People are trying to see shadows where there are none

Isn't allowing people from all religion to practice there belief freely is teh soul of Secularism?
They are just following their religious practices andnot forcing any one to follow. Now, how does a citizen of India practicing his religion become a communal person?

I never get this sick logic!

Last edited:
Isn't allowing people from all religion to practice there belief freely is teh soul of Secularism?
They are just following their religious practices andnot forcing any one to follow. Now, how does a citizen of India practicing his religion become a communal person?

I never get this sick logic!

You're looking at my post selectively, my comment was made on the broader context, as the OP was the person voicing against the ban on cow slaughter on many threads, but never raised the point of banning on pig slaughter on any comments. This is an example of enforcing your choice other's. I'm a proponent of secularism, and everyone is free to practice their version of religion without enforcing each other's choices over others.

Having said that, i'm also a strong proponent of uniform civil code.

You're looking at my post selectively, my comment was made on the broader context, as the OP was the person voicing against the ban on cow slaughter on many threads, but never raised the point of banning on pig slaughter on any comments. This is an example of enforcing your choice other's. I'm a proponent of secularism, and everyone is free to practice their version of religion without enforcing each other's choices over others.

Having said that, i'm also a strong proponent of uniform civil code.
sorry bro quoted you by mistake! i'm deleting it!

Back
Top Bottom