What's new

INDIA IS AT LAST RECLAIMING ITS HINDU SOUL

Does or did Hinduism have a soul? How do you define the Hindu soul? Where did it get lost for millenniums - if it existed ever?

So yes, India is for anyone, not just Hindu. India has had muslim president, also had muslims helping India get nukes, and many muslims holding key position. This, despite muslims being some 10% or whatever population.

@Contrarian you from India, how do current muslim see Modi there? I hope Modi appoints muslim president to show a balance.
As per Census 2011, Muslims are 15% of India's population.

Muslims in India are not a monolith entity.
The Shias massively support Modi, the Sunnis massively hate Modi. Though it has to be noted that their(Sunni) position is softening now as Modi is turning out to be an inclusive leader. He has not given any speech and has defended Indian Muslims in global fora.

The Shias voted for Modi quite ardently. The Sunnis voted for whoever had the maximum probability of defeating Modi in different constituencies.

I should also add here, that Shias and Sunnis are largely different in India. The Shias are far more educated, have lower unemployement and as a community are more prosperous. Therefore Shias are far more integrated into the national mainstream.

Sunnis are on balance far less educated, have much higher unemployement, are poorer and are far less integrated than the Shias. They are also less enthused in sending their kids to schools, rather than madrassas in comparison to other Indians (Muslim or not).

The result is that Sunnis are more reactive in nature, buy into the global Muslim conspiracy theories very easily and generally gullible to anyone with the 'Islam Khatray main hai' slogans. The constant pouring of Saudi/Arab money into mosques has left a very strong impression amongst them. And till recently Pakistan too actively participated in spreading the fundamentalist ideology, though Pakistan stopped this 7-8 years ago. As you know, ideology of hate takes a long time to die.

Make what you will of this information, it should provide a background to your thoughts.

As to your statement of Modi making a Muslim as the President of India just to show balance. I disagree. Modi or any GoI should appoint an eminent person who has contributed to India, to become the President of India. He/she can be of any religion, region. Tokenism of having a Muslim President, or Hindu President, or Sikh President or xyz must be shunned.

I would take offense if you think ex-President Abdul Kalam(in 2000) was made the President because he was a Muslim.

President Kalam in my and most other Indians opinion is either the second best President we have ever had in our history. An amazing person whose story is inspiring, his achievements massive and his constant endeavour to enthuse the children and youth of India unparalleled save Nehru himself.

where did you get that from census 2011 data is still not out.
Its out mate. They did not release the religious demography deliberately. What they did not do is prevent other Government department documents referencing that data. and stating it.

Glad that secular crap and equality for all Indians regardless of faith bull is going to trashed.. Yayy Indian soul.

when did that happen. A Pm or President following his own religion means denial of equality for others !! u are much better than that sir. most funny thing is the positive rating given for this post !!

Just after Pakistan find common Jeans with Arabs.

its a unique jeans common to both IVC and Arabs !

Does or did Hinduism have a soul? How do you define the Hindu soul? Where did it get lost for millenniums - if it existed ever?

Hinduism always had a soul and always will.

It is called Sanatan Dharma for a reason.

Meany seasonal ideologies have come and gone and will come and go. Dharma is here to stay and it has an infinite capacity to renew itself.

It doesn't depend on the unverifiable claims of one person you see.

Every human being has an inherent capability to experience the truth for himself/herself. One doesn't have to blindly trust in someone's unverifiable claims. We are given brains and reasoning ability for a reason.

That soul itself comes from the Dharmic heritage. Yes, it accommodates all belief systems.

Intermixing of cultures within different religions doesn't conform with other religions falls within Dharmic values. They have their own set of morals and ethics, that's what brings the individuality of any particular faith.

Hinduism always had a soul and always will.

It is called Sanatan Dharma for a reason.

Meany seasonal ideologies have come and gone and will come and go. Dharma is here to stay and it has an infinite capacity to renew itself.

It doesn't depend on the unverifiable claims of one person you see.

Every human being has an inherent capability to experience the truth for himself/herself. One doesn't have to blindly trust in someone's unverifiable claims. We are given brains and reasoning ability for a reason.
Sorry,I see only jugglery of words. There is nothing emphatic to prove your point.Sanatan Dharmais just one shade of Hinduism. Most Hindus do not subscribe to this.

Sorry,I see only jugglery of words. There is nothing emphatic to prove your point.Sanatan Dharmais just one shade of Hinduism. Most Hindus do not subscribe to this.

Hiduism is a name given to the Dharma by outsiders.

We call it just Dharma or Sanatan Dharma. Don't confuse it with a particular sect within the Dharma.

We call it just Dharma or Sanatan Dharma. Don't confuse it with a particular sect within the Dharma.

Trying to clear a confusion, you have further confused a confusion that has existed in a confusing faith that has been confusing a population for millenniums..

Trying to clear a confusion, you have further confused a confusion that has existed in a confusing faith that has been confusing a population for millenniums..

The world is complex. We are not confused.

What is confusing for us is how can reasonable people just blindly believe such fantastic claims of one individual and even give shahada for it!

Claims they have no way of verifying.

And shahada that will not stand in any court in the world. ;)

Simply LOL. Your professionalism is as serious as the high standard of this forum.

What ís the reiligion of "Arya samaj" people of punjab and haryana especially jats, it seems to me that they consider only themselves as "Aryan society" whereas condsider rest of you so-called santaclause dharma as dravidian australoid people corrupting the religion of their aryan ancestors.

Simply LOL. Your professionalism is as serious as the high standard of this forum.

Mera bhi LOL for you

Back
Top Bottom