What's new

India is about to spend a ridiculous $500 million on a statue in the middle of the Arabian sea

What next ? 1000m high shivling? Then we would officially have the biggest dick in the world, while hungry illiterates go on a rampage for playing national anthem before taking a piss.

Didn't know Jha' s are the natives of Mumbai.

Shiv ling means "mark of shiva".

Ling does not mean "dick" , it means "mark".

Its better to keep quite and let people think you are a fool than open your mouth and confirm their doubts.

I have not seen you protesting the national anthem when the congress was in power for 10 years and it passed an order to play the anthem in theaters. What is with the butt hurt when Modi has come to power ?

What next ? 1000m high shivling? Then we would officially have the biggest dick in the world, while hungry illiterates go on a rampage for playing national anthem before taking a piss.

Didn't know Jha' s are the natives of Mumbai.
will you be happy with 1000 m cross or masjid?

its not my real name. its fake.

Shiv ling means "mark of shiva".

Ling does not mean "dick" , it means "mark".

Its better to keep quite and let people think you are a fool than open your mouth and confirm their doubts.

I have not seen you protesting the national anthem when the congress was in power for 10 years and it passed an order to play the anthem in theaters. What is with the butt hurt when Modi has come to power ?
Mark ??? Wow. o_O
Ok man, u go on

Btw, where were u 10 years ago ?

people like you are reason why Parties like MNS get support.
you come here. earn here. and oppose building statue of our great leader.
you dont have any freaking right to oppose. we never bother what other states do with their money.
why poking nose in our internal matter?

I don't care for your certificates, nor for the reason people support MNS.

I did not "Come here". I was BORN here.

I do not oppose building a statue, I oppose using tax money to build it.

You are nobody to give me rights or take away my rights. The constitution of India give me my rights and as long as I have them, I plan to exercise it.

I don't care if you bother other states what they do with their money. THat is your problem, not mine.

And as long as I have a voting right in Mumbai and a house in Mumbai, it remains my internal matter too.

Consider this. We are erecting a statue of a warrior king because of whom India continues to still follow its ancestral culture and faith proudly. The last and only unbroken living ancient civilization in the world.

A man because of whom the Indian civilization did not go the way of the once great Persian civilization.

I believe all of India should gladly and voluntarily come together and pay for this. Not just Maharashtra. Coz he was not just a Maratha king. He was the champion of all of India.

The issue is not Shivaji or his statue, the issue is the govt. paying for it using tax funds.

I don't care for your certificates, nor for the reason people support MNS.

I did not "Come here". I was BORN here.

I do not oppose building a statue, I oppose using tax money to build it.

You are nobody to give me rights or take away my rights. The constitution of India give me my rights and as long as I have them, I plan to exercise it.

I don't care if you bother other states what they do with their money. THat is your problem, not mine.

And as long as I have a voting right in Mumbai and a house in Mumbai, it remains my internal matter too.
Apologies. i went little far. I respect constitution. I respect your rights.

agree i am no one to give you rights or take away from you.

But you need to understand we are very sensitive for Shivaji Maharaj.

will you be happy with 1000 m cross or masjid?

its not my real name. its fake.
i ll be happy when these Mandir-masjids and crosses are replaced by schools, colleges and better infra.
Regarding the fake name, excuse my curiosity. It was funny seeing a Bihari (obviously that's not the case) getting personal with a kerelite.

Apologies. i went little far. I respect constitution. I respect your rights.

agree i am no one to give you rights or take away from you.

But you need to understand we are very sensitive for Shivaji Maharaj.

You are free to be sensitive about Shivaji maharaj, as I am sensitive about using public funds to build statues when we have a million other things to do.

Its you who assume that somehow your "sensitivity" is more valuable than mine. Its not. Or the next time we can cater to muslim sensitivities too and keep triple talaq and remove the need for UCC.

Doubt standards do not work.

Better to get rid of sensitivities so that you are free to challenge the sensitivities of others.

The country, its government and its citizenry have gone nuts.

Complete idiots this government is.

i ll be happy when these Mandir-masjids and crosses are replaced by schools, colleges and better infra.
Regarding the fake name, excuse my curiosity. It was funny seeing a Bihari (obviously that's not the case) getting personal with a kerelite.
Totally agree with red part.

I am strong supporter of RSS. but you need to remember in our ideology Nation comes first. We really dont bother with religion. trust me if modiji do anything against nation I will oppose him.

my real surname is same of naval officer captured in Balochistan. :D

The country, its government and its citizenry have gone nuts.

Complete idiots this government is.
Dude you are on the money.
Its not just country but people who have just lost it.

Its actually in the blood the slavery for years.

India should build more of such statues to show the world that they are a superpower

You are free to be sensitive about Shivaji maharaj, as I am sensitive about using public funds to build statues when we have a million other things to do.

Its you who assume that somehow your "sensitivity" is more valuable than mine. Its not. Or the next time we can cater to muslim sensitivities too and keep triple talaq and remove the need for UCC.

Doubt standards do not work.

Better to get rid of sensitivities so that you are free to challenge the sensitivities of others.
lets agree to disagree. It is going to happen. its of no use to debate on it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom