What's new

'India is a loser', says Sri Lankan media

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why India wants to interfere in SL. If india wants good relations with lanka they shouldn't offend them or threaten their territorial
integrity. NO body likes a bully and India is no US. Asia has numerous regional powers to balance the equation unlike N.America.
Let the SL gov solve the tamil issue and I believe the tamils in lanka are patriotic, if i am not wrong muttiah muralitheran
was a tamil and he is Srilanka's national icon.

India is no US but even if we do interfere what's gonna happen??What 'regional power' will come to protect SL-your puny BD,huh,Bangal??

It is ok to vote on the behalf of tamils and against Human rights violations done by Srilankan armed forces. Regarding carrying south asia along with India. Strength can only earn your friends, Our opinion will only be heard when india has the strength and might. At this instant India may look lonely but in future India will carry forward its neighbors and negate the duplicity of Chinese policy in south asia.

I still wonder a country which do not know nothing about Human rights is voting and had an opinion in UN resolution.

I will cut ur throat then and there , we(tamils) talked many things out of anger to fellow Indian brothers that's different those things are our internal issues.

We are having civil discussion, no place for violence here.

how to add some one to ignore list, i certainly want Aryan Brother and this NeutralCitizen's post to be ignored

lol @ "India is a loser". The SL media is acting like some childish fifth grader.

how to add some one to ignore list, i certainly want Aryan Brother and this NeutralCitizen's post to be ignored

The Fact is you cannot handle the truth you want Eelam, which is dead now, you using the Nazi Card now lolz.

20090522261001202.jpg

'India is a loser', the Sri Lankan media on Friday proclaimed in comments, a day after Colombo faced censure at the UN Human Rights Council in Geneva, saying New Delhi had failed to carry other South Asian nations with it on the issue.
Of course, Sri Lanka has received censure at UN Human Rights Council in Geneva and India is a loser ? India tried to protect Lanka but they could not control themselves and keep on committing atrocities against Tamils. I mean what ??? Lankans think the whole world is stupid and they can do whatever they want. I don't think India should have protected them from the beginning. Fight against liberation forces was justified but killing innocent tamils ??? I think India should have put her foot down at that time.
I think an official warning should now be given to stop this and if nobody listens India can fire rounds of Brahmos and other missiles to teach them a lesson.

I wonder why spineless indian government does not raises the issue of british attoricities in occupied India but is keen on enforcement of human rights in sri lanka. Instead it wishes to cozy up and rapidly expanding the white colonial agenda in asia by siding with them. Instead of voting positively on western instigated resolutions, India which esteems to become a South Asia super power should show some maturity and neutrality or at least support its regional neighbors instead of pleasing the white man.

1857 British Raj atrocity exposed - from 1.8 bn victim Indian Holocaust to 10 bn First World Climate Genocide : Gideon blogs on sulekha, Current Affairs blogs, Gideon blog from india

History says when a nation wants to colonize other, they begin with enforcing their own moralities over them through proxies..there is no shortage of mir jaffar if needed.

The Fact is you cannot handle the truth you want Eelam, which is dead now, you using the Nazi Card now lolz.

20090522261001202.jpg

i have seen you posting mostly on SL related threads and you have posted the same pic and video for over more than any any one can handle. Eelam might be dead, but we are alive, try to do what ever you want to kills us, we are ready to die a 100o painful death to see war cirminals brought to justice.

i have seen you posting mostly on SL related threads and you have posted the same pic and video for over more than any any one can handle. Eelam might be dead, but we are alive, try to do what ever you want to kills us, we are ready to die a 100o painful death to see war cirminals brought to justice.

I have posted a thread on the Sri Lanka civil war, the tamils must know that separatism did not help them, the time of death is over for the tamils it's rebuilding time for sri lanka.

o no i hope Ashok doesnt see this thread, he'll be very angry i think

I wonder why spineless indian government does not raises the issue of british attoricities in occupied India but is keen on enforcement of human rights in sri lanka. Instead it wishes to cozy up and rapidly expanding the white colonial agenda in asia by siding with them. Instead of voting positively on western instigated resolutions, India which esteems to become a South Asia super power should show some maturity and neutrality or at least support its regional neighbors instead of pleasing the white man.

1857 British Raj atrocity exposed - from 1.8 bn victim Indian Holocaust to 10 bn First World Climate Genocide : Gideon blogs on sulekha, Current Affairs blogs, Gideon blog from india

History says when a nation wants to colonize other, they begin with enforcing their own moralities over them through proxies..there is no shortage of mir jaffar if needed.

Are you high on something mate??
. . . . . . . . . . .

woops never mind! didnt see his post right above mine :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom