What's new

'India is a loser', says Sri Lankan media

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am out of this thread that is infested with sub standard humans who say its ok to kill for nationalism and patriotism, look at my signature and learn all you fools who say that SL did the right by killing Tamils

Most of our neighbourhood Pakistan and China are with you. Obviously Indians have to take care not to offend Americans maybe??

Do you even know where Srilanka is on the map?Neighbourhood it seems,

There is nothing but water and India in SL's neighbourhood.

hey idiot, those who commited those attrocites are long dead, who do you want to punish now?
PDF is becoming a sub standard forum with people with peanut brain swarming in like insects.

rebuinding at the cost of no accountability is of no use.

The west has no problem digging up hundreds of yead old genocide cases then my friend why are you afraid to bring up British atrocities ??? Secondly why is Indian so bothered about issued in Sri Lanka, ohh wait India is the new colonial proxy in Asia..please look into your own collar first. Your government has also killed millions under the auspices of being terrorist and Lanka did the same thing. Citizen of world largest hypocrisy are expected to behave like hypocrites.

no one is mad that LTTE lost, i am only asking for the justice for those civilians who were brutally murdered by SL Army aka killing machines with no humanity

Civilians die in war simple, LTTE used Child soldiers and suicide bombings your asking for justice has been a slow process Sri Lanka is reconciling with it's tamils but this will only harm them more.

Thank you for your wonderful input go ahead.

They are dead now.

Mod Edit: Image Removed

But guys,as much as i hate my brothers dying in Northenr province,i feel LTTE is not the way forward.I am happy they got eliminated.

But the Indian government,they should blame themselves for not sorting out this issue and making little countries like SL attract so much attention.

The west has no problem digging up hundreds of yead old genocide cases then my friend why are you afraid to bring up British atrocities ??? Secondly why is Indian so bothered about issued in Sri Lanka, ohh wait India is the new colonial proxy in Asia..please look into your own collar first. Your government has also killed millions under the auspices of being terrorist and Lanka did the same thing. Citizen of world largest hypocrisy are expected to behave like hypocrites.

Because it is the ethnic linkage of Indians with Sri Lankan Tamil, same way you people care more about Palestinians in the world.

But guys,as much as i hate my brothers dying in Northenr province,i feel LTTE is not the way forward.I am happy they got eliminated.

But the Indian government,they should blame themselves for not sorting out this issue and making little countries like SL attract so much attention.

Demand for holding the war criminal accountable != supporting LTTE. This is the most common mistake made by everyone outside Tamil Ndu.

The people in TN only want the war criminals who murdered tens of thousands of Tamil civvies during the final stages be held accountable and the promises made to them by the Lankans fulfilled.

I know you are a Tamil..but just saying.

Secondly why is Indian so bothered about issued in Sri Lanka, .

Wy are you worried about Palestinians ?

what about the child suicide bombers? that's a crime also to make some naiive and innocent child brainwashed to do horrible things to innocent people

and as a Pakistani, we've seen similar horrible things......innocent kids have also been used as pawns by the TTP --brain-washed to do terrible things that no rational human being could do

I wonder why spineless indian government does not raises the issue of british attoricities in occupied India but is keen on enforcement of human rights in sri lanka. Instead it wishes to cozy up and rapidly expanding the white colonial agenda in asia by siding with them. Instead of voting positively on western instigated resolutions, India which esteems to become a South Asia super power should show some maturity and neutrality or at least support its regional neighbors instead of pleasing the white man.

1857 British Raj atrocity exposed - from 1.8 bn victim Indian Holocaust to 10 bn First World Climate Genocide : Gideon blogs on sulekha, Current Affairs blogs, Gideon blog from india

History says when a nation wants to colonize other, they begin with enforcing their own moralities over them through proxies..there is no shortage of mir jaffar if needed.

Buddy you can raise the same as your ancestors are also a part of India before independence. If you have guts you do it yourself, stop complaining yourself, Oh i forgot nobody is going to listen to pakistan because of lost credentials in international community.

Pakistan helped Sri Lanka eliminate the LTTE. It is our duty to see this thing through to the end. We should support Sri Lanka diplomatically and Logistically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom