What's new

India is a Hindu nation, says RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat

I think I made a valid point why that disparity exists.

Just by shear number of hindus,at 900 million they will always be mentioned more than others.

I am not into religion nor do I over fantasize with Hinduism nor fantasizing with an idea of Hindu state. Its not the population, its also the selective approach towards abusing the religion of majority only. Morever, I have talked to many Western Christians and they too told me that the left wing parties have similar approach for selectively targeting the religion of the majority while blindly ignoring the conducts of others and I find a common connection between leftist of both India and Western countries even though majority follow different religions in both countries.

Prithviraj chauhan pardoned Muhammad Ghazni many times according to the rules of Dharm yudh at that time, thinking he was a honorable man like other hindu kings.
When Ghazni attacked in night which was against Dharma yudh rules the rajputs were defeated and he didnt even spare Prithviraj chauhan and got his eyes goughed out his kingdom sacked and women raped.
That is what happens when you try fair rules against a barbarian and cheat.
Moral of the story.

"Straight trees are cut first and hones men are screwed first" --- Chanakya.

Lol, that is bullshit.

Seriously!!

I know he is, but why such rabid hate if hindus just want to name Bharat as Hindu Rasthra?
Let me honestly tell you this -

I am all for calling India Bharat or a State with Dharmic conscience.

Why not Hindu Rashtra?
A: Hindu, the word is of foreign import. The people also confuse the word Hindu with a religion that is too huge to be encapsulated into one single construct. As for a Dharmic Rashtra with no state religion (Lord Budhha and Ashok often talked about it), no issues with that. Culturally we are all 'Hindu' only. Don't we celebrate many festivals together? Don't we name our weapons on our historical figures?

Have faith. :) Dharm is unlike an imaginary friend in the sky. Swadharma is what is your duty to your fellow human being. This is the reason why destroying hundreds of temples have still not destroyed the religion. You can even not believe in God and still follow your mission in life. Spread the message of peace and you will win.

Hint: That is more lasting. Yazidis were wiped out in 2 days. Malaysia (where Hinduism spread peacefully) still preserves (largely) its past inspite of being overwhelmingly Muslim. ;) Physical Force/Strength is temporary. Today you have it. Tomorrow you won't.

ghauri was pardoned once.
rest are unsubstianted claims.

They won as they were better armed same as mughals under babur won-babur introduced the canons for first time in india.

rest is super bullshit

Not even once. His armies were defeated and he retreated to Multan; and that idiot Prithviraj did not have common sense to pursue Ghori's routed army and finish the job.

Not even once. His armies were defeated and he retreated to Multan; and that idiot Prithviraj did not have common sense to pursue Ghori's routed army and finish the job.

He was attempting to show the sentiment based on the popular version of the story.

That part is not Bullshit.

:lol: Get well soon padre, your kind is being driven out of orissa by hordes. ;)
1. It is true that Evangelicals are being literally driven out of Odisha by the hordes.
2. It is also true that Koovie would probably be equally delighted by the removal of these parasites who happen to practise the Christian faith.

No offense to the faith.

Let me honestly tell you this -

I am all for calling India Bharat or a State with Dharmic conscience.

Why not Hindu Rashtra?
A: Hindu, the word is of foreign import. The people also confuse the word Hindu with a religion that is too huge to be encapsulated into one single construct. As for a Dharmic Rashtra with no state religion (Lord Budhha and Ashok often talked about it), no issues with that. Culturally we are all 'Hindu' only. Don't we celebrate many festivals together? Don't we name our weapons on our historical figures?

Have faith. :) Dharm is unlike an imaginary friend in the sky. Swadharma is what is your duty to your fellow human being. This is the reason why destroying hundreds of temples have still not destroyed the religion. You can even not believe in God and still follow your mission in life. Spread the message of peace and you will win.

Hint: That is more lasting. Yazidis were wiped out in 2 days. Malaysia (where Hinduism spread peacefully) still preserves (largely) its past inspite of being overwhelmingly Muslim. ;) Physical Force/Strength is temporary. Today you have it. Tomorrow you won't.
Hindu Rasthra in sense i meant Dharmic values of Sanatana Dharma.

Lol, that is bullshit.

Seriously!!
What is bullshit? That ghauri didnt spare Prithviraj or the city was sacked or what chanakya quoted? lol

1. It is true that Evangelicals are being literally driven out of Odisha by the hordes.
2. It is also true that Koovie would probably be equally delighted by the removal of these parasites who happen to practise the Christian faith.

No offense to the faith.
Point 1.I am happy its being done.
Point 2.I doubt that.

He was attempting to show the sentiment based on the popular version of the story.

Except for the eyes gouged out part, everything is accepted as fact in history. It's not disputed.

It is story of pardon that is bullshit. Ghori was wounded in Invasion and his army retreated to Multan. If pardoning means not pursuing a routed enemy, then yes he was pardoned.

Seriously if Prithviraj did that, there would be no Indian king more stupid than him since eternity. Ghaznavid invasions ended when Ghaznavi army was slaughtered in India, and only way a Ghurid invasion would have ended is when a Ghurid army would have been slaughtered.

Hasan Nizami?

???

Last edited:
It is story of pardon that is bullshit. Ghori was wounded in Invasion and his army retreated to Multan. If pardoning means not pursuing a routed enemy, then yes he was pardoned.

Seriously if Prithviraj did that, there would be no Indian king more stupid than him since eternity. Ghaznavid invasions ended when Ghaznavi army were slaughtered in India, and only way a Ghurid invasion would have ended is when a Ghuris army would have been slaughtered.

???

Let me repeat myself,

Seriously if Prithviraj did that, there would be no Indian king more stupid than him since eternity. Ghaznavid invasions ended when Ghaznavi army were slaughtered in India, and only way a Ghurid invasion would have ended is when a Ghurid army would have been slaughtered.

???

True that,,,,all fiction of chaddiwalahs

Back
Top Bottom