What's new

India is a Hindu nation, says RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat

I already told you why it will fail.

The hundreds of millions of non Hindus will not let it happen. Secularism means that state and religion are separated. Religions is a strictly personal thing and not the business of the government which should work to improve living standards in India instead of getting involved in this religious mess.

A hindu rashtra will never happen.... and any idiot trying to enforce it will shaken up the country in all its foundations
Anyone who stands in the way will be removed.
What is your problem with hindu rasthra but have no problems with Abrahmaic nations?Why this hypocrisy shouldnt hindus have even one homeland in the entire world?
Any idiot standing in the way of Hindu Rasthra will face the ire of majority.
your Christian Agenda is now out in open.
"What is mine is mine but what is yours is also mine" logic of Abrahamic religions
Such hatred against hinduism will only make us less tolerant of your religions and urge us to take drastic measures.

It matters a lot actually.

Let's recollect the Palestine Movement of the 60s and 70s. It was non sectarian and secular. The militants were not called terrorists in the armed conflicts then(by and large). Contrast that with the situation there now.

I will again call you nothing like that and disappoint you :D

Not intervening when I was called all sorts of shit amounts to tacit approval of silent majority.

Me and danger 007 were abused like we were offenders.

Not 1 person said anything except @ranjeet ,not 1

So much so for indian ness here.
Thank god(which sadly is a man's creation anyway)i don't think like that

With Dhan Jan yojana now every adult in the tribal belts should have 5000 rupees overdraft facility. What do you say about that?
Can't say about the impact on the ground NOW. That is what actually matters. The Bajrang Dal for example deals with the evangelicals who bribe villagers.

Not intervening when I was called all sorts of shit amounts to tacit approval of silent majority.

Playing the victim card? Along expected lines. Perhaps you did not notice majority of the seculars insulted here happen to be Hindus.

Not an active member of this forum anymore. Just occasionally come and go. The Alert messages show 260+ posts. Sorry to hear that. If it's with Indrani or Manvan /or their avatars, can't help, can't see their posts (guess why).

All I can say is that I won't call you anything demeaning for putting forth your piece of mind.

Besides that accusation of silent majority is extremely dangerous. You know an entire community... :P

Can't say about the impact on the ground NOW. That is what actually matters. The Bajrang Dal for example deals with the evangelicals who bribe villagers.

It should matter because as you said they had only torn notes and not even bus fare to get out of the forests. Now with money they can borrow, it should be operational by now since even deposits have soared by over 4500 cr, they should be out of the grip of money lenders. May be a little bit of awareness is needed.

Oh yeah you calling Krishna a cheat is accepted? But Jesus and Sikh gurus are off limits? Why they are too special? First see the hate in your eyes before opening your mouth about others hate.

Its a recorded fact in mahabharata that lord krishna cheated,big deal?

Even bhim killed duryodhana with cheating.

karana was killed by arjun with instructions to do so by lord krishna.

What I stated was in a light vein to prove that even gods cheat when it suits them.

Whats to take offence?

On the other hand read language of posts against me.

It should matter because as you said they had only torn notes and not even bus fare to get out of the forests. Now with money they can borrow, it should be operational by now since even deposits have soared by over 4500 cr, they should be out of the grip of money lenders. May be a little bit of awareness is needed.
A lot of work is needed. If you wish to get involved you can, it will be a boon to many. Generations will thank you.

Now you understand how many support Hindu Rasthra?When it comes to implementation seculars will as usual take out dharnas and other peace marches but it will die down in a couple of months like Anna Hazare and IAC movement died down.
Deep down every hindu feels happy when India is declared Hindu Rasthra you can argue as much as you want but that is a fact, why will he object it?The only ones raising voice against is are abrahmics and leftists who masquerade as seculars and they are being made irrelevant.

What I stated was in a light vein to prove that even gods cheat when it suits them.

Whats to take offence?

Others also replied back to you in the same light vein and what was historical facts. Your claim of atheism stands hollow when you can make fun of other religious figures but are extremely sensitive to your own.

Playing the victim card? Along expected lines. Perhaps you did not notice majority of the seculars insulted here happen to be Hindus.
Kid don't try to bullshit here.
If u have to discuss theology then go somewhere else.

I am an indian and not a sikh when there is nation at stake.

Anyone who stands in the way will be removed.
This kind of religious fundamentalism will destroy this country... other parties wont just sit there and let your lunatic dreams become true... such a conflict will tear apart the nation.
Your thinking is not much different from those IS morons in the ME.

Others also replied back to you in the same light vein and what was historical facts. Your claim of atheism stands hollow when you can make fun of other religious figures but are extremely sensitive to your own.

yeah light vein is easily visible ,funny kid.

What is your problem with hindu rasthra but have no problems with Abrahmaic nations?Why this hypocrisy shouldnt hindus have even one homeland in the entire world?
Any idiot standing in the way of Hindu Rasthra will face the ire of majority.
your Christian Agenda is now out in open.
"What is mine is mine but what is yours is also mine" logic of Abrahamic religions
Such hatred against hinduism will only make us less tolerant of your religions and urge us to take drastic measures.

You seem to be kinda stupid.

Where do I support ANY kind of religious homeland or other similar shit.

I dont hate any religion (unlike your stone age mentality)... but I hate and despise those morons who think that their imaginary friend is better than others.

Whats to take offence?

Prithviraj chauhan pardoned Muhammad Ghazni many times according to the rules of Dharm yudh at that time, thinking he was a honorable man like other hindu kings.
When Ghazni attacked in night which was against Dharma yudh rules the rajputs were defeated and he didnt even spare Prithviraj chauhan and got his eyes goughed out his kingdom sacked and women raped.
That is what happens when you try fair rules against a barbarian and cheat.
Moral of the story.

"Straight trees are cut first and hones men are screwed first" --- Chanakya.

Back
Top Bottom