What's new

India is a Hindu nation, says RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat

Others also replied back to you in the same light vein and what was historical facts. Your claim of atheism stands hollow when you can make fun of other religious figures but are extremely sensitive to your own.

yeah light vein is easily visible ,funny kid.

Your thinking is not much different from those IS morons in the ME
Good thinking but tooooo far fetched.

What he is doing is - thinking.

What ISIS is doing is - doing. :(

For the transformation from thinking to doing to happen a lot of pre-requisites need to be fulfilled. Such drastic measures will never be required here.

You seem to be kinda stupid.

Where do I support ANY kind of religious homeland or other similar shit.

I dont hate any religion (unlike your stone age mentality)... but I hate and despise those morons who think that their imaginary friend is better than others.
Why dont you trumpet the same thing against established christian nations? or are they above reproach?

LOL I am entitled to say my view on this, whether you like it or not.

And its true.... making India into a religious state will be the death sentence for this country.

Period

I encourage you to put out your views so that other Hindus can see and understand the mind of a "secular" educated Christian and know what I already know.

India IS a Hindu Rashtra and others have tried to divide the nation based on this Singular reality.

Sikh separatism, Islamic Kashmiri separatism and Christian N.E states separatism are all testimony to this fact.

But each and EVERY time the collective will of the Hindu have come together and has prevented if from happening and that will continue to be the case.

Gone are the days when your kind could threaten Hindus and get away with it. Today you will pay in blood and that is a promise. PERIOD.

Prithviraj chauhan pardoned Muhammad Ghazni many times according to the rules of Dharm yudh at that time, thinking he was a honorable man like other hindu kings.
When Ghazni attacked in night which was against Dharma yudh rules the rajputs were defeated and he didnt even spare Prithviraj chauhan and got his eyes goughed out his kingdom sacked and women raped.
That is what happens when you try fair rules against a barbarian and cheat.
Moral of the story.

"Straight trees are cut first and hones men are screwed first" --- Chanakya.

ghauri was pardoned once.
rest are unsubstianted claims.

They won as they were better armed same as mughals under babur won-babur introduced the canons for first time in india.

rest is super bullshit

1.) India is my homeland

2.) This thread is about India

3.) Get some help
Then you should demolish your churches and become atheists to establish secularism! Since India is a secular country, agree for it?

rest are unsubstianted claims.

They won as they were better armed same as mughals under babur won-babur introduced the canons for first time in india.

rest is super bullshit
Whatever, but did ghauri do the same pardoning to Prithviraj chauhan? NOPE.
That is the difference if one plays by the rules and other doesn't.

I encourage you to put out your views so that other Hindus can see and understand the mind of a "secular" educated Christian and know what I already know.

India IS a Hindu Rashtra and others have tried to divide the nation based on this Singular reality.

Sikh separatism, Islamic Kashmiri separatism and Christian N.E states separatism are all testimony to this fact.

But each and EVERY time the collective will of the Hindu have come together and has prevented if from happening and that will continue to be the case.

Gone are the days when your kind could threaten Hindus and get away with it. Today you will pay in blood and that is a promise. PERIOD.

Wow......... yet another keyboard warrior throwing around with words he does not comprehend... do you know the meaning of secularism?

Your terrorist mentality is the exactly the same as the ones of any ISIS fighter.

Get well soon kid and think about the REAL WORLD.

Then you should demolish your churches and become atheists to establish secularism! Since India is a secular country, agree for it?

You are truly making a parody of yourself (and the other religious nutheads) arent you? :lol:

I have already told you what secularism means to me.... if you are simply to stupid or incapable of understanding basic English its not my fault.

True. But his story would have ended had he not been granted that single pardon even! :)

The rest -
Ghazni attacked at night in V formation.
Rapes were committed.

- These are all recorded and are not even disputed by Irfan Habib*. :)

*He may be a Marxist, but historical bias is limited.

Amen to that, gone are the days of Tolerance,Hindus are learning from Abrahamic religions on how to beat them using their own game,Sanatana Dharma is a evolutionary religion.
Hindutva is erasing caste barriers and boundaries and making hindus as one entity and who can face such united entity?None, that is the reason the fears of these seculars as they want to see hindus divided on caste basis but want Abrahamics united.They are feeling ants in their pants due to hindutva and caste erosion.

You are truly making a parody of yourself (and the other religious nutheads) arent you? :lol:

I have already told you what secularism means to me.... if you are simply to stupid or incapable of understanding basic English its not my fault.
Right and i have already told you what will happen when you face the majority ire if you stand against it :lol:.

Wow......... yet another keyboard warrior throwing around with words he does not comprehend... do you know the meaning of secularism?

Your terrorist mentality is the exactly the same as the ones of any ISIS fighter.

Get well soon kid and think about the REAL WORLD.

Oh I Live in the Real World all right and talk about Real world issues.

"secularism" is a big world coming from a potential Terrorist who threatens to Split India. :sick:

Do you know what "Traitor" means ? or what "Terrorist" means ? Look in the mirror.

My mentality is out in the open. I do not hide my views or my opinions on real world issues.

And I will make sure that views of people like you ALSO come out into the Open so that others can take an equally Informed opinion.

Chew on that Padre while you mull over your plans of splitting India. :tdown:

Prithviraj chauhan pardoned Muhammad Ghazni many times according to the rules of Dharm yudh at that time, thinking he was a honorable man like other hindu kings.
When Ghazni attacked in night which was against Dharma yudh rules the rajputs were defeated and he didnt even spare Prithviraj chauhan and got his eyes goughed out his kingdom sacked and women raped.
That is what happens when you try fair rules against a barbarian and cheat.
Moral of the story.

"Straight trees are cut first and hones men are screwed first" --- Chanakya.

Right and i have already told you what will happen when you face the majority ire if you stand against it :lol:.
66606d8b24f375b6492815133e2c7bbb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom