What's new

India is a Hindu nation, says RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat

It is story of pardon that is bullshit. Ghori was wounded in Invasion and his army retreated to Multan. If pardoning means not pursuing a routed enemy, then yes he was pardoned.

Seriously if Prithviraj did that, there would be no Indian king more stupid than him since eternity. Ghaznavid invasions ended when Ghaznavi army were slaughtered in India, and only way a Ghurid invasion would have ended is when a Ghurid army would have been slaughtered.

???
Another contemporary of Minhaj Siraj.

I though India was for Indians a secular republic, but it does not make difference, both the countries were meant to be secular from the beginning, but has changed since then on both sides.... with religious extremist mindset "high-jacking" the proceedings in both pak and ind.

Why? Do you know me that well?

Have I ever said something that could that?

The answers are both: No.
Because it is the prime responsibility of abrahamics to spread their religion by any means and their religion exhorts it with the lure of a place in heaven and another with a paradise full of 72 virgins.
So i don't see how a person is happy when their primary mission is being stopped.

I though India was for Indians a secular republic, but it does not make difference, both the countries were meant to be secular from the beginning, but has changed since then on both sides.... with religious extremist mindset "high-jacking" the proceedings in both pak and ind.
You cant expect only majority to be secular while the minority keep carrying on with impunity their heckling and denigration of majority and carry on their divisive agenda of trying to split India based on Religious lines.The demand for religious states has not arisen because right now they are minority,when their population rises they demand separate nation like N-E, Nagaland for Christ or renaming Kanyakumari to Kanni mary or claim Lord Balaji only owns two hills while the rest 5 hills are for church!
And it is well documented around the world how Abrahamic religions enter any nation and change the demographics and later make it a state religion with special rules.
There is a limit to tolerance too.

It is story of pardon that is bullshit. Ghori was wounded in Invasion and his army retreated to Multan. If pardoning means not pursuing a routed enemy, then yes he was pardoned.

Seriously if Prithviraj did that, there would be no Indian king more stupid than him since eternity. Ghaznavid invasions ended when Ghaznavi army was slaughtered in India, and only way a Ghurid invasion would have ended is when a Ghurid army would have been slaughtered.

???
If history is only written by marxist muslim apologists who try to whitewash the atrocities comitted by islamic rule in India, while showing hindu rulers in bad light or even no mention of them. yes everything sounds bullshit.

Last edited:
Because it is the prime responsibility of abrahamics to spread their religion by any means and their religion exhorts it with the lure of a place in heaven and another with a paradise full of 72 virgins.
So i don't see how a person is happy when their primary mission is being stopped.

You cant expect only majority to be secular while the minority keep carrying on with impunity their heckling and denigration of majority and carry on their divisive agenda of trying to split India based on Religious lines.The demand for religious states has not arisen because right now they are minority,when their population rises they demand separate nation like N-E, Nagaland for Christ or renaming Kanyakumari to Kanni mary or claim Lord Balaji only owns two hills while the rest 5 hills are for church!
And it is well documented around the world how Abrahamic religions enter any nation and change the demographics and later make it a state religion with special rules.
There is a limit to tolerance too.

If history is only written by marxist muslim apologists who try to whitewash the atrocities comitted by islamic rule in India, while showing hindu rulers in bad light or even no mention of them. yes everything sounds bullshit.

Yeah only rss/vhp and hindus are heir to indian civilization,,rest are unpatriotic people.
:coffee:

This is the most pathetic explanation EVER. You once again proved that religious nut heads are a bunch of sad simplistic and narrow minded morons.

True. But his story would have ended had he not been granted that single pardon even! :)

The rest -
Ghazni attacked at night in V formation.
Rapes were committed.

- These are all recorded and are not even disputed by Irfan Habib*. :)

*He may be a Marxist, but historical bias is limited.

It was 1000 ad approximately,,,rapes were committed by every army irrespective of religion.
As for night attacks and all,,,those things happen in war,its not a simulation or computer game.

Chauhan lost and thats that.

This is the most pathetic explanation EVER. You once again proved that religious nut heads are a bunch of sad simplistic and narrow minded morons.

I just wish there was an option to increase the stereo-width of their minds:D

Same stupid statement as given by pakistanis for hafeez saeed.
Double speak?:P

Unlike Hafeez Saeed who the pakistani govt supports, Congress was in rule in India and CBI and all other investigative agencies under them. They could not frame charges against them even after all these years. Are you saying that the Congress is part of Sangh Parivar or secretly Saffron?

Unlike Hafeez Saeed who the pakistani govt supports, Congress was in rule in India and CBI and all other investigative agencies under them. They could not frame charges against them even after all these years. Are you saying that the Congress is part of Sangh Parivar or secretly Saffron?

Nope,in such cases there is generally no proof except maybe a witness:coffee:

rapes were committed by every army irrespective of religion.
As for night attacks and all,,,those things happen in war,its not a simulation or computer game.
Chauhan lost and thats that.
Rapes - Not entirely true. Ghaznavi is no exception to other Islamic rulers who made rape a policy. War booty included women. Something that almost all other invaders (even the much hated British included) avoided. You can't wish this away - it's recorded in stone. Your wish to justify as a prerogative of every army is going to fall flat.

Night attacks were unthinkable in those days. Also see the Islamic conquest of Persia. Night attacks were used against the Persians extensively.

Chauhan lost second time - no doubt about it. He tried to abide by morals in war. Rigidly following morals in war like that can only be fatal.

Besides, I must say, your tone is resembling just like that of Manvan, if only just the mirror opposite of him.

sadhvi pragya,assemanand and colonel purohit ur inspirations
Sadhvi Pragya - No convictions.
Swami Aseemanand - No convictions.
Colonel Purohit - No convictions.

The only thing that they have in common is that they follow the 'Hindu' faith. Yet they are still in jail for 6 years now. Without being convicted. While Bhatkal skips the Bengal police. Nice standards there. :tup:

Don't take my statements as an attack on you. Take them as a rebuttal to your arguments.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom