What's new

India is a Hindu nation, says RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat

Nope,in such cases there is generally no proof except maybe a witness:coffee:
Legally speaking, in that case they can only be set free.

RSS tops the beheaded list India in any case. That is more RSS men are beheaded IN INDIA than any other faction. And there are witnesses. Then there are 'tourists' to Iraq and Syria to fight a holy war. Then we see Bangladeshi handlers accept making bombs to 'wage jihad' (I quote), just like Bhatkal and his hundreds of arrested IM/SIMI warriors have boasted about.

And in the end, more trying to bring an equivalence, people bring in the argument - RSS or Hindus are the devils. Sometimes they add - 'also' to sugar coat their delivery. :D

It's just not fair. In that case just ban Hinduism, ban RSS, ban Hindu Sikh Buddhist Christian Parsi Jain etc organizations, communities and put a cap on their practise. May be then some (IMO perverted) secularism can flourish.

In the end we end up with this -
Malegoan blast case: Lt Col Srikant Purohit, in jail for five years, writes to Shinde, seeks parity with Muslim undertrials : India, News - India Today
Undertrial for 5 years + and still ignored for political correctness.

I am not asking for retribution, but let's not be hypocrites here.

True that,,,,all fiction of chaddiwalahs
That is more or less the accepted history in the world. There are strains of Prithvi Raj Raso that elaborates about him shooting an arrow while being blind, but they are not given much importance.

Yeah only rss/vhp and hindus are heir to indian civilization,,rest are unpatriotic people.
I don't agree with your narrow approach. Every Indian who is proud of being an Indian is an heir to the civilization.

Rapes - Not entirely true. Ghaznavi is no exception to other Islamic rulers who made rape a policy. War booty included women. Something that almost all other invaders (even the much hated British included) avoided. You can't wish this away - it's recorded in stone. Your wish to justify as a prerogative of every army is going to fall flat.

Night attacks were unthinkable in those days. Also see the Islamic conquest of Persia. Night attacks were used against the Persians extensively.

Chauhan lost second time - no doubt about it. He tried to abide by morals in war. Rigidly following morals in war like that can only be fatal.

Besides, I must say, your tone is resembling just like that of Manvan, if only just the mirror opposite of him.

Sadhvi Pragya - No convictions.
Swami Aseemanand - No convictions.
Colonel Purohit - No convictions.

The only thing that they have in common is that they follow the 'Hindu' faith. Yet they are still in jail for 6 years now. Without being convicted. While Bhatkal skips the Bengal police. Nice standards there. :tup:

Don't take my statements as an attack on you. Take them as a rebuttal to your arguments.
Bro in war u improvise. Failure to do so by citing some ethical dilemma is recipe for disaster and humiliation. He should have taken a lesson from mahabharat. Everything is fair in war. The only objective is to win. That is what successful armies do.

Bro in war u improvise. Failure to do so by citing some ethical dilemma is recipe for disaster and humiliation. He should have taken a lesson from mahabharat. Everything is fair in war. The only objective is to win. That is what successful armies do.
I totally agree bro. :tup:

I encourage you to put out your views so that other Hindus can see and understand the mind of a "secular" educated Christian and know what I already know.

India IS a Hindu Rashtra and others have tried to divide the nation based on this Singular reality.

Sikh separatism, Islamic Kashmiri separatism and Christian N.E states separatism are all testimony to this fact.

But each and EVERY time the collective will of the Hindu have come together and has prevented if from happening and that will continue to be the case.

Gone are the days when your kind could threaten Hindus and get away with it. Today you will pay in blood and that is a promise. PERIOD.
Sorry,I thought its INDIAN ARMY who are fighting with these separatist elements in Kashmir and NE..or are you saying that its your thackerey leaded Shiva sena /VHP or Indian army means HINDU for you peoples??..
look wait a minute..Who is howling for Indian integration and unity??..A man who have no respect and enjoys every moment in his life on insulting other linguistic Indian groups and religious peoples...

Sorry,I thought its INDIAN ARMY who are fighting with these separatist elements in Kashmir and NE..or are you saying that its your thackerey leaded Shiva sena /VHP or Indian army means HINDU for you peoples??..
look wait a minute..Who is howling for Indian integration and unity??..A man who have no respect and enjoys every moment in his life on insulting other linguistic Indian groups and religious peoples...

It is the Indian Army backed by the Indian Govt. which is backed by the Indian people majority of whom are Hindus. The same Hindus who built this secular constitution which enables you to take sly digs at the same community that protects and nurtures you.

The separatists also identify themselves with their Religion and like your christian friend koovie seek to split India based on their religious identity and in recognition of the Hindu identity of India.

If I have insulted anyone it is only because they have thrown the first stone. However my replies are not defined by the opponents linguistic, racial or religions identity. It is purely based on what they have said and WHY they have said, what they have said. OTOH it is people like you who frequent "Kerala corner" who define yourself by Narrow linguistic and Religious identity and have a problem with people who refuse to get Pigeon holed by such narrow definition.

I see no reason to extend respect to such kind of people or to those who take refuge in lies, hypocrisy or cowardice.

I have "insulted" even secular Hindus, only you were too busy noticing the insults to christians or Mallus. You see the prejudice is in your eyes, not mine.

It is the Indian Army backed by the Indian Govt. which is backed by the Indian people majority of whom are Hindus. The same Hindus who built this secular constitution which enables you to take sly digs at the same community that protects and nurtures you.

The separatists also identify themselves with their Religion and like your christian friend koovie seek to split India based on their religious identity and in recognition of the Hindu identity of India.
WTF..Hindu dominant army,Muslim dominant army...looks like we are no different from Pakistan army..Or are you saying that minorities of India are not with Indian army??...
yes,NE militants are Christians and their aim is a Jesus nation..so what??..Is it means the whole Indian Christian communities are backing their cause??..but you are using as a tool to insult the entire Indian Christians.You even poked fun on Jesus in this very forum many times...These groups have no support from outside NE areas..

it is people like you who frequent "Kerala corner" who define yourself by Narrow linguistic and Religious identity and have a problem with people who refuse to get Pigeon holed by such narrow definition.

I see no reason to extend respect to such kind of people or to those who take refuge in lies, hypocrisy or cowardice.

I have "insulted" even secular Hindus, only you were too busy noticing the insults to christians or Mallus. You see the prejudice is in your eyes, not mine.
Narrow religious identity??haha..who is saying??Lord Manvan..

Linguistic..Yes,We are proud of our mother tongue and heritage..any problem in it??...

Last edited:
WTF..Hindu dominant army,Muslim dominant army...looks like we are no different from Pakistan army..Or are you saying that minorities of India are not with Indian army??...
yes,NE militants are Christians and their aim is a Jesus nation..so what??..Is it means the whole Indian Christian communities are backing their cause??..but you are using as a tool to insult the entire Indian Christians.You even poked fun on Jesus in this very forum many times...These groups have no support from outside NE areas..

This is the problem with debating with Fools, they drag you down to their level.

Everything you have said is a STRAWMAN.

A Pathetic attempt to gain sympathy by playing the worn out Victim card.

Koovie a Mallu Christian most certainly has voiced his support for separatist organizations by this threats. How come I don't see you preach to him ? :coffee: ....... the silent majority syndrome ?

I have seen "seculars" and "liberals" poke fun at Krishna, or Modi or Sai Baba or others without much moral outrage from your kind, so expect me to poke fun at Jesus when the time comes. :coffee:

Narrow religious identity??haha..who is saying??Lord Manvan..

Linguistic..Yes,We are proud of our mother tongue and heritage..any problem in it??...

Your heritage also includes Sanskrit and Hinduism. So till the time comes when you are proud of it, I will reserve my judgement.

Ever heard of 'bhains ke aage been bajana'. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

for your information I am not Hindu and I don't hate Muslims in fact I follow all the Abrahamic religions I only hate extremists and people who spread hatred and kill innocents in the name of religion

What are you arguing about then?? I don't like extremists either. You have no idea about what I believe in. Nowhere did I say that I support religious extremists or hate-mongers.

I am getting the feeling people in India are totally brainwashed about people in Bangladesh and what they stand for. If I am an extremist then I am a progressive rock-loving Jihadi. See my thread here.

Couple of Jihadi tunes,

This is the problem with debating with Fools, they drag you down to their level.

Everything you have said is a STRAWMAN.

A Pathetic attempt to gain sympathy by playing the worn out Victim card.

Koovie a Mallu Christian most certainly has voiced his support for separatist organizations by this threats. How come I don't see you preach to him ? :coffee: ....... the silent majority syndrome ?

I have seen "seculars" and "liberals" poke fun at Krishna, or Modi or Sai Baba or others without much moral outrage from your kind, so expect me to poke fun at Jesus when the time comes. :coffee:
Who is poking fun at Krishnan??..koovie??..Koovie is an atheist,as far as i know..The only Malayali Christian fundamentalist in this forum is takeiteasy...
Modi is a politician..Sai baba is just another human being like mother theresa..Both are not Gods either..

Your heritage also includes Sanskrit and Hinduism. So till the time comes when you are proud of it, I will reserve my judgement.
Hinduism yes,because my ancestors were Hindus and our culture too..
Sanskrit..partially yes...My mother tongue Malayalam has lot of loan words from Sanskritham..

Ever heard of 'bhains ke aage been bajana'. :sarcastic::sarcastic:
The very same thing is in Malayalam and Kannada too..

Last edited:
Who is poking fun at Krishnan??..koovie??..Koovie is an atheist,as far as i know..The only Malayali Christian fundamentalist in this forum is takeiteasy...
Modi is a politician..Sai baba is just another human being like mother theresa..Both are not Gods either..

Hinduism yes,because my ancestors were Hindus and our culture too..
Sanskrit..partially yes...My mother tongue Malayalam has lot of loan words from Sanskritham..

Jesus was just another human being too, not a god. Exactly like Sai baba.

Why the double standards ?

If Koovie is an Atheist then maybe you can ask him why he threatens to split India.

No comments...
Ask him...My only problem is generalising an entire community for someones shitting..

I don't care about him, and I have not generalized the entire community. It is you who have assumed the generalization and come to the defence of "your community".

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom