What's new

India ,Iran to celebrate 'Chabahar Day'

What a wonderful smile you got on you Doc. Enjoy it

Why are some people so uncouth man?

Do they not realize that they represent the upbringing they got at home by the way they speak and behave among others?

Where is the end of jahalat/jahilya?

Cheers, Doc

This is excellent news. For far too long, trade has been a monopoly of numerous so-called canals from unstable regions of the world. Chahbahar Port and its integration to the International North South Transport Corridor (INSTC) allows many shippers to drastically reduce the time for their goods to reach intended destinations.

What's more, with greater access to a common transportation channel, this allows logistics parks, cargo service centres and even dry ports to be established all across Central Asian countries which are deprived of a sea port.

Technically speaking, the Central Asian countries might end up becoming the most logistically well connected countries in Asia, given their cross-roads location between OBOR and INSTC at the same time. Honestly, I'd love to see more products from CAR countries in India.

We hardly have any stuff with a "Made in ___stan" label.

Why are some people so uncouth man?

Do they not realize that they represent the upbringing they got at home by the way they speak and behave among others?

Where is the end of jahalat/jahilya?

Cheers, Doc

I do not know man. Lot of frustrated people out in the world trying to make sense of it all. Who is promising the end of a jahaliya? I wanna meet that man

I do not know man. Lot of frustrated people out in the world trying to make sense of it all. Who is promising the end of a jahaliya? I wanna meet that man

That man came and went 1400 odd years ago I think.

Cheers, Doc

That man came and went 1400 odd years ago I think.

Cheers, Doc

Doc everytime i talk to you, you seem obsessed about talking about religion. What is the deal man? Hard to make sense of the world without it?

it is 2019. Live it man not imagine it as some continued fairytale of 6000 years

Doc everytime i talk to you, you seem obsessed about talking about religion. What is the deal man? Hard to make sense of the world without it?

it is 2019. Live it man not imagine it as some continued fairytale of 6000 years

I have zero interest in defence man.

If this is a hardcore defence forum that only talks about guns and bombs, I would not be here.

I would never have come here.

My only interest is people. And civilizations. And the clash of ancient and new faiths.

And the war that's coming.

Cheers, Doc

P.S. And I don't come here as part of a mob or for the Indians either. I got more than enough of them at home.

I have zero interest in defence man.

If this is a hardcore defence forum that only talks about guns and bombs, I would not be here.

I would never have come here.

My only interest is people. And civilizations. And the clash of ancient and new faiths.

And the war that's coming.

Cheers, Doc

There are always wars going on in the world regardless of which century or which decade we live.

Maybe Japanese anime is something for you? Or doomsday prepper forum.

Anyhow since you are a guest here i must be on my good behavior. So tell me when is it all coming down? We will be on topic since well its Iran related

Back
Top Bottom