What's new

India ,Iran to celebrate 'Chabahar Day'

There are always wars going on in the world regardless of which century or which decade we live.

Maybe Japanese anime is something for you? Or doomsday prepper forum.

Anyhow since you are a guest here i must be on my good behavior. So tell me when is it all coming down? We will be on topic since well its Iran related

You are acting as the good host now?

One who alternates bans with the guest? :lol:

Please. Your slip is showing.

Cheers, Doc

You are acting as the good host now?

One who alternates bans with the guest? :lol:

Please. Your slip is showing.

Cheers, Doc

It is very rare that i would use offensive language anyhow.

This is excellent news. For far too long, trade has been a monopoly of numerous so-called canals from unstable regions of the world. Chahbahar Port and its integration to the International North South Transport Corridor (INSTC) allows many shippers to drastically reduce the time for their goods to reach intended destinations.

What's more, with greater access to a common transportation channel, this allows logistics parks, cargo service centres and even dry ports to be established all across Central Asian countries which are deprived of a sea port.

Technically speaking, the Central Asian countries might end up becoming the most logistically well connected countries in Asia, given their cross-roads location between OBOR and INSTC at the same time. Honestly, I'd love to see more products from CAR countries in India.

We hardly have any stuff with a "Made in ___stan" label.
all more reason for you to send yr brave men to Afghanistan to protect this, after US pullout.

all more reason for you to send yr brave men to Afghanistan to protect this, after US pullout.

Iran is not Afghanistan, you know.

They have a strong and stable military capable of defending their nation.

They have their own industrial security forces that can guard their national assets.

This is a commercial port; not a base for Indian Navy.

Its prime focus will be trade and commerce. Not launching attacks on anyone.

Iran is not Afghanistan, you know.

They have a strong and stable military capable of defending their nation.

They have their own industrial security forces that can guard their national assets.

This is a commercial port; not a base for Indian Navy.

Its prime focus will be trade and commerce. Not launching attacks on anyone.
hahaha in view of yr own post i was saying this,,,,,,maybe u need to read yr own post again. Oh BTW taliban arnt quit gonna allow that when they will be in power, so send yr forces and stop and defeat them. As a Soldier yrself u should be a coward!

@Hakikat ve Hikmet seems like , soon we will hear " India will fight Pakistan to the last Iranian " .
If the Last Afgan fails to deliver it means the Last of the Last...

Let them celebrate the "Chabahar Day" for Pak is celebrating the "Afganistan Day"...

It's Bazari vs Bazari....

Last edited:
Lol.......this guy lives the 1989 lifestyle. Wakes up to the tune of.......oh daddy daddy, should I lick the sweat off a them hillbilly balls......ain't that the right thing to do......lol......would I get a wahabbi f-16 as a cookie too daddy.....daddy tell me...:rofl:

Hey @Tokhme khar , look who it is again :rofl: ....the gulenist that has a real "interest" in Afghans!

What is this fetish about Afghanistan man. That's like a big blacked out patch of earth from the sky. As if you're flying over water literally.

I hope you guys realize that there's been sea trade between Iran (ports roughly the same as the Charbahar area) and ports in Gujarat for over 3000 years of recorded history.

Its business as usual.

Cheers, Doc

Iran never questions the trade or business relations of pak or afgh with anyone. It is none of Iran's business!

Lol.......this guy lives the 1989 lifestyle. Wakes up to the tune of.......oh daddy daddy, should I lick the sweat off a them hillbilly balls......ain't that the right thing to do......lol......would I get a wahabbi f-16 as a cookie too daddy.....daddy tell me...:rofl:

Is that guy even a Turk ?

Back
Top Bottom