What's new

India ,Iran to celebrate 'Chabahar Day'

Is that guy even a Turk ?

He "identifies" as a Turk (well a 19th century ottoman to be precise) and is thus allowed to be one here (this rule is not afforded to other people though, some even perma banned):

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistani-nationalism-contradictions.589177/page-13#post-10980065

In the end what is allowed on this forum and what isn't....is determined by a varied implementation of the rules, rather than the rules per se.

@VCheng @Tokhme khar @Mage @Atlas @Al-Ansar

He "identifies" as a Turk (well a 19th century ottoman to be precise) and is thus allowed to be one here (this rule is not afforded to other people though, some even perma banned):

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistani-nationalism-contradictions.589177/page-13#post-10980065

In the end what is allowed on this forum and what isn't....is determined by a varied implementation of the rules, rather than the rules per se.

@Nilgiri
If he is ottoman, then I am literary @Atlas the noble titan from Greek mythology who is the holding the sky on his shoulder.

And the Atlantic is also according to my name, as well as the lost Atlantis island.

Ottomans were noble blood, liberal Muslims, not religious fanatic and hatemonger like @Hakikat ve Hikmet who even does not spare the unborn baby in mothers womb.

Ottomans were noble blood, liberal Muslims, not religious fanatic and hatemonger like @Hakikat ve Hikmet who even does not spare the unborn baby in mothers womb.

Re-writing history are we?

Ottomans were devoutly religious and felt they had a God-given commandment to spread Islam in the world (by military, if necessary.) Ottoman Khalifah was viewed as Allah's representative on Earth who ruled based on both his celebrated lineage of Turkish gazis (holy warriors) and the ability to spread the empire by war with the Kaffiroon (Disbelievers.)

If the Last Afgan fails to deliver it means the Last of the Last...

Let them celebrate the "Chabahar Day" for Pak is celebrating the "Afganistan Day"...

It's Bazari vs Bazari....

Afghanistan bazaar is closed for Chahbahar, and there will be no brave souls to carry the Hindutva flag left in Afghanistan after the inevitable exodus of Karzai, Ghani, and Abdullah 2.

afghanistan-taliban-1534869379kng84-700x502.png

No way, we are not Re-writing history, but lets take a look on Islamic history first .

Ottomans were devoutly religious and felt they had a God-given commandment to spread Islam in the world (by military, if necessary.)
Indeed , they were devoutly religious and felt that they had God-given commandment to spread Islam In the world , and every true Muslims are required to do so , this is the teaching of Islam . But that necessarily do not make them religious fanatic. They were true and pious Muslim unlike this self proclaimed ottoman and a fanatic hate monger named @Hakikat ve Hikmet .

So equating Islam and pious ottoman empires with this type of man ( falling under the category of laden or Abu bakar al bagdadi the Zionist agent ) is a clear insult to our religion Islam , as Islam does not teach hate . Why do we not learn from our prophet (PBUH) who were stoned In Ta'if and then prayed to Allah not to destroy them but prayed that Allah can show them the light of Islam ?

It took 23 long years to preach Islam and spread directly the Rasool (PBUH) who were taught by Zibrail , and that teaching was not to spread hate . If our rasool (PBUH ) and Sahabas used to spread hate , Islam would not be the 2nd largest religion in the world .

You can not convince peoples by insulting them , can not preach and honor Islam by showing your hate to unborn baby of womb because you dislike Sheikh Mujibur Rahman , and every time hikmet did that , basically work of Abu Jahil , not work of Musalman . So better ask him to study the history of Islam instead of spewing poison .

We are not scholars , yet all know the glorious history of our Deen Islam in a certain degree , and fanatics can not deceive us by claiming themselves as descendants of glorious ottoman emperor . Bangladeshis are not fool or ignorants .

Ottoman Khalifah was viewed as Allah's representative on Earth who ruled based on both his celebrated lineage of Turkish gazis (holy warriors) and the ability to spread the empire by war with the Kaffiroon (Disbelievers.)
Yes you need true Gazi who is a pious Muslim and also when Islam is directly under attack . And also hate mongers are not allowed to lead Muslim Ummah , but look at Mr Erdogan . He is really doing very well ,and he is not spreading hate , he has a capability of a true leader .

Mr Erdogan and other Turkish peoples and also PDF Turkish brothers are not hate monger like Jamati Hikmet . Many believe that hikmet is Pakistani , but I doubt him as a Bangladeshi jamati , because his activities remind me some of them ( Jamati ) . He loves Pakistan more than Pakistanis and exactly this is something Jamatis do In Bangladesh . Pakistanis really don't need to show such hate to unborn baby of Mujib families , but Jamaat Islami Bangladesh needs to show such reckless hate .

On the other Hand they tag berelvis ( predominant section In pakistan right ? correct me if I am wrong ) as grave Bidaati and wrong Muslims . Yes this is their love to Pakistanis by tagging berelvis as bidaati and some times even worse .

Do you know what is the difference between Jamati and Salafi ? Only difference is Salafis do Rafaiyadan and claim that they do not follow MAdhab , and Jamatis ( mostly ) follow Hanafi madhab and accept 3 Talaq at once unlike Salafis , and also champion of doing takfir on other Muslims.

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

Last edited:

:lol: Naswar must be cheap near his home.

No way, we are not Re-writing history, but lets take a look on Islamic history first .

Indeed , they were devoutly religious and felt that they had God-given commandment to spread Islam In the world , and every true Muslims are required to do so , this is the teaching of Islam . But that necessarily do not make them religious fanatic. They were true and pious Muslim unlike this self proclaimed ottoman and a fanatic hate monger named @Hakikat ve Hikmet .

So equating Islam and pious ottoman empires with this type of man ( falling under laden or Abu bakar al bagdadi the Zionist agent ) is a clear insult to our religion Islam , as Islam does not teach hate . Why do we not learn from our prophet (PBUH) who were stoned In Ta'if and then prayed to Allah not to destroy them but prayed that Allah can show them the light of Islam ?

It took 23 long years to preach Islam and spread directly the Rasool (PBUH) who were taught by Zibrail , and that teaching was not to spread hate . If our rasool (PBUH ) and Sahabas used to spread hate , Islam would not be the 2nd largest religion in the world .

You can not convince peoples by insulting them , can not preach and honor Islam by showing your hate to unborn baby of womb because you dislike Sheikh Mujibur Rahman , and every time hikmet did that , basically work of Abu Jahil , not work of Musalman . So better ask him to study the history of Islam instead of spewing poison .

We are not scholars , yet all know the glorious history of our Deen Islam in a certain degree , and fanatics can not deceive us by claiming themselves as descendants of glorious ottoman emperor . Bangladeshis are not fool or ignorants .

Yes you need true Gazi who is a pious Muslim and also when Islam is directly under attack . And also hate mongers are not allowed to lead Muslim Ummah , but look at Mr Erdogan . He is really doing very well ,and he is not spreading hate , he has a capability of a true leader .

Mr Erdogan and other Turkish peoples and also PDF Turkish brothers are not hate monger like Jamati Hikmet . Many believe that hikmet is Pakistani , but I doubt him as a Bangladeshi jamati , because his activities remind me some of them ( Jamati ) . He loves Pakistan more than Pakistanis and exactly this is something Jamatis do In Bangladesh . Pakistanis really don't need to show such hate to unborn baby of Mujib families , but Jamaat Islami Bangladesh needs to show such reckless hate .

On the other Hand they tag berelvis ( predominant section In pakistan right ? correct me if I am wrong ) as grave Bidaati and wrong Muslims . Yes this is their love to Pakistanis by tagging berelvis as bidaati and some times even worse .

Do you know what is the difference between Jamati and Salafi ? Only difference is Salafis do Rafaiyadan and claim that they do not follow MAdhab , and Jamatis ( mostly ) follow Hanafi madhab and accept 3 Talaq at once unlike Salafis , and also champion of doing takfir on other Muslims.

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

I expect you to prove that brother @Hakikat ve Hikmet anywhere has supported Daesh or any terrorist takfiri group.

If not, I expect you to apologize to him.

It doesn’t matter about his identity, but what he posts. Stop personally attacking other posters you disagree with.

Mr Erdogan and other Turkish peoples and also PDF Turkish brothers are not hate monger like Jamati Hikmet . Many believe that hikmet is Pakistani , but I doubt him as a Bangladeshi jamati

Turkish mod refused to get involved in your squabble with him.

It is Indians and BAL supporters who are trying to silence @Hakikat ve Hikmet and it won’t work.

He is a brother Muslim, and I value his posts on this forum. He is definitely not a Bangladeshi, lol.

I expect you to prove that brother @Hakikat ve Hikmet anywhere has supported Daesh or any terrorist takfiri group.
@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan ,
I did not say that he supports Daesh , but if baghdadi is Daesh folk then I said such peoples ( fanatics ) fall into this category , means a pious Muslim can not be such hate monger, it goes against the teaching of our religion ! But peoples like Baghdadis who are actually Daesh ( abu jahil , abu lahab type) who are responsible for this terrorism and fitna ( spread hate and create anarchy ) , does not matter if it is baghdadi or anyone . So it was a statement related to his hate to others . read my message again .

And about takfir ? read his posts carefully about a full Time Muslim and her daughter , everything will be clear. Same as the takfiri aka jamati group , so basically it's another similar category !

Also read carefully his insulting posts related to Bangladesh .

Last edited:

If not, I expect you to apologize to him.

It doesn’t matter about his identity, but what he posts. Stop personally attacking other posters you disagree with.

Turkish mod refused to get involved in your squabble with him.

It is Indians and BAL supporters who are trying to silence @Hakikat ve Hikmet and it won’t work.

He is a brother Muslim, and I value his posts on this forum. He is definitely not a Bangladeshi, lol.
Thanks for your rebuttals....

Since souls reflect and deflect one another, I ignore most of the posts of the “usual suspects”, and put them into the “ignore” list. I try my best to limit reading the posts from the Ehl-I Iman only...

I try my best to limit reading the posts from the Ehl-I Iman only...

Thank you very much sire for your new stance , please stick on this decision and only show your concern to them who are Ehl-I Iman . Then no non-Ehl-I Iman ( we termites ) will not come to protest you .

Last edited:

Ottomans were devoutly religious and felt they had a God-given commandment to spread Islam in the world (by military, if necessary.) Ottoman Khalifah was viewed as Allah's representative on Earth who ruled based on both his celebrated lineage of Turkish gazis (holy warriors) and the ability to spread the empire by war with the Kaffiroon (Disbelievers.)

Afghanistan bazaar is closed for Chahbahar, and there will be no brave souls to carry the Hindutva flag left in Afghanistan after the inevitable exodus of Karzai, Ghani, and Abdullah 2.

afghanistan-taliban-1534869379kng84-700x502.png

I am going butthurt everyone here but Saffavid Empire>>>Ottoman any day insert Turkish, and Turkish brigade butthurt as for the Chabahar Bazaar well it will bankrupt like Sears or Circuit City

Back
Top Bottom