What's new

India, Iran cradles of great civilizations: Iranian envoy

Let's play a game. There's an Indian, Pakistani, Persian and Bangladishi. Match accordingly. To be honest I cant tell the difference.

Brown people :lol:

They all look alike to us, but I think a brown person would be able to tell the difference.

The same way a Chinese person can differentiate with a Korean and Japanese.

What i said is the truth,even today people live and die by instinct to survive,there are no rules even today,if u go and see.

:lol:

What you said is the truth because you say its so.:lol::lol:

And that people today are as primitive as they were 3000 years ago.:lol::lol:

Brown people :lol:

They all look alike to us, but I think a brown person would be able to tell the difference.

The same way a Chinese person can differentiate with a Korean and Japanese.

True, but all white people look alike to me also. Maybe its because there is so much intermarriage here. What's your ethnic background btw? Ive always been fascinated with things like that.

hang on?

Why do you lose your rights to the land if you convert to something else?

if you convert to another religion, do you lose your home?

There must be a secret law that allows your neighbours to cherry pick the parts of your history when this happens.:lol:

hang on?

If you use their logic that must also mean that Hinduism is an foreign/alien entity since Hinduism came from the Aryans who were actually natives of Turkey. The original people of India are the Davidians of South India.

Thus Hinduism also doesn't belong in India and was established there by the barbarians who murdered and killed the indigenous Davidian people

True, but all white people look alike to me also. Maybe its because there is so much intermarriage here. What's your ethnic background btw? Ive always been fascinated with things like that.

Haha, yes yes. Can you differentiate between a German and a Polish? or a Spanish and a Portuguese? I can't. It's that kind of thing.

Officially I'm Malaysian (I have a Chinese grandma though), but Malaysians tend to be a mix bunch too, so who knows what else mixtures I have.

I'll say this though, East-Asians + White make the best mixtures. Based from my observations and experiences :lol:

And hey, you didn't tell which brown person is from which country yet, man.

ho ho hold there , religion is private matter ,we adopted which we found is better for us , cut that crap , we have full rights and we live on our own land IVC , Now Pakistan.

Pakistan Zindabad.:pakistan:

Please,You want me to quote you what Hassan Nisar said about Sikander Mirza.

Sikander Mirza called MQM Bhooka-Nanga,that whole controversy and Hassan Nisar responded by saying even the Mirzas came here from Central Asia 500 years ago.

Religion wa sno private matter if it is used to tax/kill/enforce those who dont agree with you.

Back in the days whether you converted by sword/sufi,u often left behind a whole clan/families which may not have converted and u left them behind.When you do that you automatically rescind those rights.

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

hang on?

No you dont,but you lose your history which you grossly insulted.

Especially when you convert into something which thinks low of your current practices/culture.

If you use their logic that must also mean that Hinduism is an foreign/alien entity since Hinduism came from the Aryans who were actually natives of Turkey. The original people of India are the Davidians of South India.

Thus Hinduism also doesn't belong in India and was established there by the barbarians who murdered and killed the indigenous Davidian people

umm, no. but the point you're making that India would give up its land because of the pre-Hindu religions in India would be as valid as his convert and lose land theory.

The land belongs to those that inherit it. Religion doesnt have anything to do with it.

Haha, yes yes. Can you differentiate between a German and a Polish? or a Spanish and a Portuguese? I can't. It's that kind of thing.

Officially I'm Malaysian (I have a Chinese grandma though), but Malaysians tend to be a mix bunch too, so who knows what else mixtures I have.

I'll say this though, East-Asians + White make the best mixtures. Based from my observations and experiences :lol:

And hey, you didn't tell which brown person is from which country yet, man.

I'm waiting till PEOPLE start participating lol.

:lol:

What you said is the truth because you say its so.:lol::lol:

And that people today are as primitive as they were 3000 years ago.:lol::lol:

you are too simplistic man,you cant view today with the leans of the past.

and from what i understand,you are perhaps an NRP.

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

There is nothing called Dravidians.

No you dont,but you lose your history which you grossly insulted.

Especially when you convert into something which thinks low of your current practices/culture.

Of course you don't lose your history. If you convert from one job to another, is your previous job not part of your history?

umm, no. but the point you're making that India would give up its land because of the pre-Hindu religions in India would be as valid as his convert and lose land theory.

The land belongs to those that inherit it. Religion doesnt have anything to do with it.

There i nothing called pre-hindu.

Hinduism is the only religion since India existed.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Of course you don't lose your history. If you convert from one job to another, is your previous job not part of your history?

but only if i quote it in my resume,isn't it?

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

You didn't inherit pakistan,you did Kabza,not one and the same.

There i nothing called pre-hindu.

Hinduism is the only religion since India existed.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

but only if i quote it in my resume,isn't it?

if you believe that, then you are in denial (probably a fanatic).

about the resume bit. Your employers would want to know all your previous history whether you quote it or not. It is relevant whether you want it to be or not.

Back
Top Bottom