What's new

India, Iran cradles of great civilizations: Iranian envoy

Cow sacrifice is widely mentioned in Vedas, it's only in later period Hindus grew out of it.

Basically the brahmins gave up meat because it was a compromise made with Buddhism and Jainism,who propogated vegetarianism.Secondly,Hinduism and the Vedas came from the high mountains of NWFP/Kashmir,it is illogical to think those guys did not eat meat.Even today Kashmiri Pundits eat Mutton.

Cow became holy because of agriculture,basically it made a lot of economic sense not to kill the cow,if at u want red meat,just eat bakri ka gosht,thats all.

Agriculture revolution came from nomadic tribes coming in from central asia,for them it was stupid to kill the cattle because cattle was the basis for agriculture.

Basically the brahmins gave up meat because it was a compromise made with Buddhism and Jainism,who propogated vegetarianism.Secondly,Hinduism and the Vedas came from the high mountains of NWFP/Kashmir,it is illogical to think those guys did not eat meat.Even today Kashmiri Pundits dont eat Mutton.
Cow became holy because of agriculture,basically it made a lot of economic sense not to kill the cow,if at u want red meat,just eat bakri ka gosht,thats all.

Agriculture revolution came from nomadic tribes coming in from central asia,for them it was stupid to kill the cattle because cattle was the basis for agriculture.

so true subbu, its do - not dont in the last line , my grand father told me once that just like ashva megh yagya there used to be gao megh yagya which only high preist were allowed to do & it was lanka patee REVAAN who abolished this practice from hinduism , thanks .

This is sad to see, you are making the standard for Hindu so low and so vague that anyone can be a hindu, in fact they are Hindus before anyone knew what Hinduism or religion was, and you are arguing for cattle killers and carnivores to be Hindus, such confusion and inconsistency??

There are some Muslims who burn incense, they must be Hindus too, they're using the tools of the wizard of dharma :lol:

You are hijacking such loose and common themes, then equating them to Hinduism, this is a shameful intellectual dishonesty to build a mythology, but that's why it's a mythology, NO PROOF, just horrible logic, one post ago it was a theme, now the theme is a religion, so desperate :ROFL:.

No,like us aid there is no hard and fats rules to describe a hindu.Hinduism is a philsophical concept,in today's culture if a guy doesn't go to a mosque/church,is not a follower of any book religion and living inside India,hailing from India and not eating beef,that makes him a hindu.

These rules are not the same for 2000 years ago.

But why are u so concerned man?

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

so true subbu, its do - not dont in the last line , my grand father told me once that just like ashva megh yagya there used to be gao megh yagya which only high preist were allowed to do & it was lanka patee REVAAN who abolished this practice from hinduism , thanks .

The biggest idea is that it is flexible,if today i feel we need to change something in a certain way and it makes more sense,then we should do it.we live in america/canada where it gets too cold,eat meat,do things according to common sense,any sensible religion wont enforce anything upon you.simple as that.

This is very leechy. I think the problem is that you have no history of note. If the real history was told correctly, Indian history would actually be known as Pakistani history since the big points of Indian history occurred in the geography of Pakistan.

Gandhara is Pakistani history (Afghanistan's also), the Kushanas are Pakistani history (and Afghanistan, Uzbekistan).

Prithiraj/Tipu Sultan are part of Indian history, not Pakistan's. Is this not obvious?

There is no Pakistan before 1947,simple as that.It was all India.

There are 2 possiblites,You are Arab/Turk/Central Asian invader who has no claims to the history of this land/ You were a native who converted which again gives u nothing because once you sold your soul to a religion alien to this land,you lost your rights over what happened before that,If you need rights over it,then you need to place the region before religion which obviously you dont.

There is no ancient Pakistan but there is ancient India,Fact.Period.

Whether you like to accept or not,this is the reality.

Let's play a game. There's an Indian, Pakistani, Persian and Bangladishi. Match accordingly. To be honest I cant tell the difference.

11i0oxv.jpg

1fwh75.jpg

20zo7s5.jpg

5wcsqc.jpg

No,like us aid there is no hard and fats rules to describe a hindu.Hinduism is a philsophical concept,in today's culture if a guy doesn't go to a mosque/church,is not a follower of any book religion and living inside India,hailing from India and not eating beef,that makes him a hindu.

It's as if you are so desperate that logic is not important, just beating the other person into submission is what's important.

You just proved my point, because there were no "rules", or parameters or boundaries it's basically MEANINGLESS, you have hijacked a VERY LOOSE THEME and converted it to HINDU MYTHOLOGY, that too when Hindu belief structure was less evolved because people were more primitive, therefore no one was consciously ANYTHING, they merely existed in the best way they could.

Let's play a game. There's an Indian, Pakistani, Persian and Bangladishi. Match accordingly. To be honest I cant tell the difference.

11i0oxv.jpg
persian

1fwh75.jpg
bangladeshi

20zo7s5.jpg
indian

5wcsqc.jpg
pakistani

am i right ????????

There are 2 possiblites,You are Arab/Turk/Central Asian invader who has no claims to the history of this land/ You were a native who converted which again gives u nothing because once you sold your soul to a religion alien to this land,you lost your rights over what happened before that,If you need rights over it,then you need to place the region before religion which obviously you dont.

hang on?

Why do you lose your rights to the land if you convert to something else?

if you convert to another religion, do you lose your home?

It's as if you are so desperate that logic is not important, just beating the other person into submission is what's important.

You just proved my point, because there were no "rules", or parameters or boundaries it's basically MEANINGLESS, you have hijacked a VERY LOOSE THEME and converted it to HINDU MYTHOLOGY, that too when Hindu belief structure was less evolved because people were more primitive, therefore no one was consciously ANYTHING, they merely existed in the best way they could.

What i said is the truth,even today people live and die by instinct to survive,there are no rules even today,if u go and see.

ho ho hold there , religion is private matter ,we adopted which we found is better for us , cut that crap , we have full rights and we live on our own land IVC , Now Pakistan.

Pakistan Zindabad.:pakistan:

What i said is the truth,even today people live and die by instinct to survive,there are no rules even today,if u go and see.

sanatan dharam is the only relegion that doesnt penalise if you convert to other relegion ,and about rules there is no boundation how you want to live your life , thats why he are still there & going very-2 strong .

Back
Top Bottom