What's new

India involved in Terrorism, Pakistan must raised this issue at International level: Haroon Rasheed

Ajit doval has confessed everything what kind proof would you demand now ... Your own Security adviser is a Terrorist ..a nd you PM is involved in a Terrorism in Gujrat .. and a Case is registered against him in USA .. so international community already knows about india ..

And also Obama highlight the crimes that your government is doing against the minority you are exposed my friend .

Don't talk like a naive child. Pakistani politicians also admitted to creating militants to use as proxy against India. What did the world do?

You forget that countries have intelligence agencies who are aware of these things much before the media finds out, they simply don't care. The case against Modi which you are talking so emotionally has been smashed under orders of US President.

The USA which denied a visa to Modi the same US President was the chief guest in India on Republic Day.

You talk like a naive child who believes the world gives a damn about who is living or dying in South Asia. For decades India cried about terrorism in Kashmir, who cared? The world cares now because India is a strong economy and a HUGE market for their products. Money talks, not moral principles.

USA is not a police inspector who you will approach with a case against India and USA will lodge a FIR and arrest Indian politicians. I will say I am wrong if US, UN, EU even bothers to give an audience or listen to Pakistani allegations.

If international countries take any step against India their companies lose out on a HUGE market and their economy suffers. And Pakistan does not have the base to be a replacement market, not when Pakistan is in an ocean of crisis of their own.

P.S. - Before calling Indian terrorists you should remember where OBL was found and killed. Pakistan lacks credibility in the world stage.

Don't talk like a naive child. Pakistani politicians also admitted to creating militants to use as proxy against India. What did the world do?

You forget that countries have intelligence agencies who are aware of these things much before the media finds out, they simply don't care. The case against Modi which you are talking so emotionally has been smashed under orders of US President.

The USA which denied a visa to Modi the same US President was the chief guest in India on Republic Day.

You talk like a naive child who believes the world gives a damn about who is living or dying in South Asia. For decades India cried about terrorism in Kashmir, who cared? The world cares now because India is a strong economy and a HUGE market for their products. Money talks, not moral principles.

USA is not a police inspector who you will approach with a case against India and USA will lodge a FIR and arrest Indian politicians. I will say I am wrong if US, UN, EU even bothers to give an audience or listen to Pakistani allegations.

If international countries take any step against India their companies lose out on a HUGE market and their economy suffers. And Pakistan does not have the base to be a replacement market, not when Pakistan is in an ocean of crisis of their own.

P.S. - Before calling Indian terrorists you should remember where OBL was found and killed. Pakistan lacks credibility in the world stage.

You see the thing is i cant read your book here sir ... can you precise it for me ..... it would be better for discussion if you can short it out for me ...

You see the thing is i cant read your book here sir ... can you precise it for me ..... it would be better for discussion if you can short it out for me ...

It is not difficult to read sentences. Do something on your own first.

But if you insist so much let me say it in one line. World does not care what Pakistan has to say about India.

It is not difficult to read sentences. Do something on your own first.

But if you insist so much let me say it in one line. World does not care what Pakistan has to say about India.
Thanx now that is your interpretation my friend .. world is with pakistan ... we have better relations with our neighbours now than india does... you have got problems with Afghanistan, with Pakistan , with Bangladesh, china ... Pakistan is improving its relation with Afghanistan ... and now with russia and iran as well .... so we are at good position .

Last edited:
reminds me of a lawsuite in the US. A burglar entered the house of a homeowner while he was traveling with an intention to steal. Due to bad lighting and snow in the backyard, he slipped and broke his hip. He then sued the homeowner for unsafe premises causing injury . Same is with Pakistan. Grew home grown terrorists for power projection first in Afghanistan, then in Punjab and Kashmir. Now when the same terrorists are kicking the collective butt of Pakistani state, these guys are blaming India

India involved in Terrorism, Pakistan must raised this issue at International level: Haroon Rasheed
no offence here but who is haroon rahsid??
and read below line carefully
Pakistan involved in Terrorism in Afghanistan, India must raise this issue at International level: Neelam
now do you know who is Neelam and how can she say this without any proof??

then you should reject her claim,

similarly I reject this allegation :P :D
its called sarcasm. chill buddy :lol:

Unlike Ajmal Kasab or Osama Bin Laden, we haven't seen any evidence of India's alleged involvement in Pakistan. If India is responsible for the unrest in Pakistan - bomb blasts every few days, attacks on polio workers/schools/places of worship - there must be hundreds of Indian agents on the loose in Pakistan. I am sure some would have been picked up by now and paraded in front of media, if this were truly the case.

Pakistan's problems have more to do with the fact that it bred these terrorists for decades to bleed India - and now this monster has turned on its maker. Acknowledging the truth will mean accepting responsibility for creating a tool of pure evil - and is unlikely to happen. So its always easier to blame CIA/RAW/Mossad and international conspiracies. This mentality has become so deeply ingrained that if anything happens - a terror attack, a flood, a drought - it has to be a conspiracy by Indians. It has reached such a level that instead of doing anything positive to better their lot, Pakistan seems content to blame Indians for improving their economy - a case in the point are the silly reactions to India building dams to generate electricity. Rather than build dams and generate power for themselves, Pakistan seems happier in trying to stop India from building dams. On top of it, there is this breed of 'Geostrategic Analysts' - who keep harping about Pakistan's strategic location - because of which, the US, China and India are supposed to give it money I guess? Delusion has caught hold of the nation.

Sadly, unless Pakistan faces up to the truth and its own responsibility, the cancer of terror is unlikely to be cured. I can only hope that we see a peaceful and stable Pakistan in our time.

no offence here but who is haroon rahsid??
and read below line carefully
Pakistan involved in Terrorism in Afghanistan, India must raise this issue at International level: Neelam
now do you know who is Neelam and how can she say this without any proof??

then you should reject her claim,

similarly I reject this allegation :P :D
its called sarcasm. chill buddy :lol:

Haroon Rashid is one of the most informed person in Pakistan .. what he knows most of the politician wont know .. you can say he visits GHQ as well and has close relations with Army ..... he is very reputable person here and we all respect him for that ,

Thanx now that is your interpretation my friend .. world is with pakistan ... we have better relations with our neighbours now than india does... you have got problems with india , with Pakistan , with Bangladesh ... Pakistan is improving its relation with Afghanistan ... and now with russia and iran as well .... so we are at good position .

World is not with Pakistan, it never was except in your fertile imagination. On one hand you have a regional power with a growing market and economy and on the other hand you have a country riddled with energy crisis, economic crisis, civil war, terrorism and instability.

India has more clout on international stage, better relations with Arab states and way better influence in Afghanistan. Russia would not jeopardise its market in India and neither will Iran.

Pakistan survives on IMF loans and has a debt problem, no market, political instability.. who will listen to Pakistan? You will have good position only if Pakistan manages to overtake India economically and that is IMPOSSIBLE.

P.S. - World has not forgotten about Osama Bin Laden and where he was found.

Hillary Clinton said that a country who breeds snakes in their backyard should not think that the snakes will bite only the neighbors. THAT is the image of Pakistan the world has.

The MAKE IN INDIA campaign has attracted investors from around the world and it means a lot of money. Nobody is going to jeopardise their profit for the sake of Pakistani allegations.

You keep saying you have proof! proof! Then why don't you show the proof ?
what happened scared to show proof of Indias involvement ?
Instead of throwing wild allegations on India, look at where the fault lies,within yourself.
As long as Pakistanis get fooled by their Military on "Good Taliban,Bad Taliban" that whatever bad TTP does is sponsored by India, believe in Conspiracy theories, Then no one can save Pakistan from Pakistanis themselves.

Nobody in the world believes in Conspiracy theories of Pakistan.

Last edited:
The world knows Russia is involved in Ukraine, what has the world done?

International politics is based on give and take. India offers a vast market for foreign MNCs and the growing FDI in India every year is proof that Indian market lures foreigners. No country would risk its profit by getting on the wrong side of India. Something some of these emotionally charged Pakistanis conveniently forget.

The USA is itself involved in Pakistan. It send special forces in Abottabad to kill OBL and it is monitoring and sending drones to Pakistan to eliminate suspected terrorists.

Delusion and denial. Classic. If there is ANY concrete evidence, show it. Crying around that we have evidence doesn't make the non-existent evidence true. There is a reason why we haven't seen any evidence : There isn't any. Blaming the Indians for demons that you gave birth to won't make you look less bad. It'll make you look like a loser. So stop it. Come back when you can give an iota of proof.

The world knows Russia is involved in Ukraine, what has the world done?

International politics is based on give and take. India offers a vast market for foreign MNCs and the growing FDI in India every year is proof that Indian market lures foreigners. No country would risk its profit by getting on the wrong side of India. Something some of these emotionally charged Pakistanis conveniently forget.

The USA is itself involved in Pakistan. It send special forces in Abottabad to kill OBL and it is monitoring and sending drones to Pakistan to eliminate suspected terrorists.

That is realistic

Back
Top Bottom