What's new

India invites Bangladeshis for research

Yeah, from BD student point of view, it might be more lucrative to go to west for research. But as you see, its for humanities, not every uni in west will provide money to research 'effect of Kazi Nazrul Islam's poetry on bengali literature and arts' for example. :)

Those who will pursue such subjects would get a free ride in public unis like DU. Private Unis don't have subs such as arts and humanities like Bengali lit. These subs are not popular and hence lack competition. Public unis boasts majority of such students.The highly meritorious ones in this field will easily get lucrative scholarships in western unis and many more can easily pursue it in public unis here where their competition will also be less. But then again as I said there will be some who will find it lucrative to study in India. Btw social sciences also includes subs like economics(?) for which opportunity in western unis will be abundant.

Those who will pursue such subjects would get a free ride in public unis like DU. Private Unis don't have subs such as arts and humanities like Bengali lit. These subs are not popular and hence lack competition. Public unis boasts majority of such students.The highly meritorious ones in this field will easily get lucrative scholarships in western unis and many more can easily pursue it in public unis here where their competition will also be less. But then again as I said there will be some who will find it lucrative to study in India. Btw social sciences also includes subs like economics(?) for which opportunity in western unis will be abundant.

How are the job offers in BD for students in those fields(Humanities, social sciences, arts etc etc)?

Then I think this is a good initiative atleast they'll get something out of it. I hoped it would be a scientific research grant, which the South Asians lack way too much, but well...

How are the job offers in BD for students in those fields(Humanities, social sciences, arts etc etc)?

No idea. Arts include subs like English and begali lit . and many can get jobs as teachers . Yeah this is most likely the most sought after job for students pursuing literature. Economics and commerce will have abundance of opportunities in Banks and other administrative places but then its a trend to take EEE (electrical eng) along with CSE (computer science) and telecom eng now a days. Students pursuing arts and humanities can always do an MBA and look for jobs in Banks, after all in BD anything goes. Most important thing is going for the subs U like & competency IMO. If U are competent enough U will get a job and this is true world over.

Ah, I missed the line... it include research in science too.
I hope it is widened for all SAARC countries, and other countries like BD reciprocate.

It's not a big deal. The people of Bangladesh should be rewarded for the good deeds of the Awami League Govt, after all, in a democracy it's the people who own the govt. I welcome this move. :)

Because, how many meritorious students can show a support of 20 Lakhs INR for a MS/PhD in US or UK?

alot ;)
Bangladeshis get killed for free in borders. They hate the hell-hole that is BD so much, that they get killed for free by BSF trying to escape their pathetic country. This offer will have millions of BDeshis licking their lips in anticipation so that they can finally illegally settle in India, something which all BDeshis look forward from birth...

On topic: More illegal Muslims in India :cry: Already delhi and mumbai is filled with these illegal servants :cry:
:lol: i think you are in the wrong thread.

On topic: More illegal Muslims in India :cry: Already delhi and mumbai is filled with these illegal servants :cry:

Dude these guys if they come for research would be in India legally, don't worry about it :lol:

Dude these guys if they come for research would be in India legally, don't worry about it :lol:

Hey jaunty long time ? Do you know this nick "sabadia" from anywhere in the world.

On topic: Nothing special India invites BD student or not. Its a common thing.

Indians acting like Bangladeshis are pleading on their knees to move to India..

Then I think this is a good initiative atleast they'll get something out of it. I hoped it would be a scientific research grant, which the South Asians lack way too much, but well...
FYI the fellowships are also for science graduates. Read the article not junky rants.

FYI the fellowships are also for science graduates. Read the article not junky rants.

It seems only Bengali will be held in BD. Will the applicants be offered entry into the other conferences at the expense of the university ofcourse?

Hey jaunty long time ? Do you know this nick "sabadia" from anywhere in the world.

Yeah I was banned for pointing out the difference between the treatment a Pakistani president gets in China and a Chinese premier gets in Pakistan. Insecure mods :lol:

Not sure what you meant by "sabadia" though. :blink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom