What's new

India invites Bangladeshis for research

I think this is the right time. India should start inviting scientists and engineers from 3rd world countries into our universities using scholarships and incentives.

It seems only Bengali will be held in BD. Will the applicants be offered entry into the other conferences at the expense of the university ofcourse?
What are you asking? Make some sense.

Some of the Institutes in India are as good as any top ones you get in the World. I am saying this from my personal experience.

Just because India is third world just don't discount its education system.

A degree from IIT could get you a Job in Microsoft or Google. An IIT engineer is as good as any MIT engineer or even better.

On the topic, I wish all Bangladeshi students luck who gets in any of these revered institutes

Last edited by a moderator:
Bangladesh's manned moon mission.

profilepic138486_1.jpg

Some of the Institutes in India are as good as any top ones you get in the World. I am saying this from my personal experience.

Only in one aspect--quality of students. Infrastructure wise they are way behind. I would say there are at least 100 Universities in the US with better infrastructure than the top schools in India.

Only in one aspect--quality of students. Infrastructure wise they are way behind. I would say there are at least 100 Universities in the US with better infrastructure than the top schools in India.

developing infrastructure isn't a hard thing ... all u need is MONEY

Yes you are correct, I am saying about the brand names. IITs are some of the best schools to have on your resume

Someone had to ruin the least BD vs India thread as well.

Especially, @Skull and Bones saale tu kabhi baaz nahi aayega. Bengali ho kar Bangladeshiyon ki baja raha hai? Sharam kar sharam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom