What's new

10 lakh Bangladeshis get Indian visas in 8 months last year

The Indian govt should stop issuing visas to our rich and middle-class people in such large numbers. Many may choose to stay back in India and take away Rickshawala and Coolie jobs from many Poor Indians.

This is what Indians in the PDF claim about. I have read posts where Indians were claiming all these BD people work as sweepers and servants in their houses.

Indians pretend regularly as if India is another Europe but many of its own citizens come to Dhaka to get employment mostly in the textile sector.

@jamahir
It actually decreased. Before pandemic it was 2.5 million Bangladeshis who travelled to India for various reasons. For tourism I believe Bangladesh has no plan for Bangladeshis to visit different tourism sites internally. This is unfortunate but true with 1/3 to 1/2 cost that you pay in Bangladesh you can visit couple of places in India. So why Bangladeshis should not visit India?

However this tourism also reflects purchasing power of the Bangladeshis but radical Hindu groups rant and propaganda doesn’t stop

BJP holds protest against ‘illegal Bangladeshi’ hawkers​

mumbai news, elections, india news, news, latest news, indian express
Mumbai BJP workers held a demonstration at Dadar, demanding deportation of “illegal” Bangladeshi hawkers.

Party workers held a demonstration at Dadar, demanding deportation of ‘illegal’ Bangladeshi hawkers. Slogans like ‘Bangladeshi, Rohingyas Hatao, Dadar Bachao’ were also raised

Alleging that “Bangladeshi Rohingyas” are forcefully encroaching upon land in Dadar, the BJP on Saturday held a protest against “unauthorised” hawkers, who earn money “at the cost of Marathi Manoos”.

Mumbai BJP workers held a demonstration at Dadar, demanding deportation of “illegal” Bangladeshi hawkers. Slogans like ‘Bangladeshi, Rohingyas Hatao, Dadar Bachao’ were raised at the protest.

Demanding strict action against those “forcefully intruding in Dadar from Bangladesh”, city BJP president Ashish Shelar claimed: “Bangladeshi Rohingyas are forcefully encroaching our land. They are setting up stalls in prime markets, displacing the sons of the soil… They will earn money at the cost of Marathi Manoos and use the same to feed Bangladeshi intruders. The BJP will never tolerate it.” “The bhoomi putra must get his due right. BJP will always back our sons of the soil,” he added.

Maintaining that BJP will pursue the matter till the end, Shelar said, “The BMC and the police must initiate strict action against these Bangladeshi intruders, who are not Indians.”

The BJP leader said that while Prime Minister Narendra Modi had approved designated hawking zones for street hawkers, “Uddhav Thackeray-led Shiv Sena had opposed this scheme, depriving local residents of their rights to work”.

“The Maha Vikas Aghadi regime benefitted only 8,000 hawkers. But in the Shinde-Fadnavis regime, over 1.12 lakh street hawkers have received help,” Shelar, who is BJP MLA from Bandra West, said.

Following the protest, BMC and police have assured to crack down against unauthorised hawkers in Dadar and Mahim, Shelar said.
© The Indian Express (P) Ltd

#visajehad. 😁

1st phase #visajehad, 2nd phase #lovejehad. :p:

If they are giving away visas right and left, then what can you do? I mean there are kiosks in most malls in Dhaka where you can apply for Indian visas. These people really want our dollars.

1st phase #visajehad, 2nd phase #lovejehad. :p:

If they are giving away visas right and left, then what can you do? I mean there are kiosks in most malls in Dhaka where you can apply for Indian visas. These people really want our dollars.

With love jihad allegations they even stopped telecasting of a Bangladeshi serial in Bangladesh. But such drama or movies and character assassination of the Muslims are common in India.

Hindu group sends legal notice against Bangladeshi teledrama alleging promotion of love jihad and adultery, promos of the show suspended​

Bangladesh-drama-bijoya-love-jihad-Image-48-16-10-2020.jpg

After India, now allegations of promoting love jihad has emerged in Bangladesh also. Minority Hindus in the country has sent a legal notice to the producer, director and actors of an upcoming teledrama named Bijoya, which was scheduled to release on the occasion of Durga puja. Lawyer and Bangladeshi Hindu activist Suman Kumar Rai sent the legal notice on the behalf of one Litan Krishna Das alleging that the show promotes communal disharmony and religious conversion.

The notice has been sent to actress Nusrat Imroz Tisha, actor Irfan Sajjad, writer Salah Uddin Shoaib Choudhury and director Abu Hayat Mahmud Bhuiyan on Monday. Suman Rai said that if the makers of the drama do not announce the withdrawal of the same withing seven days, they will take strong legal action against them.

Talking to media, Suman Rai said that from the trailer of the drama released on social media, it is evident the show hurts the sentiments of Hindus. He said that the show does character assassination of Hindu women depicting them as immoral, and the Hindu men are presented as alcoholic, cruel, worthless and heartless people. It has been alleged that the show encourages adultery and religious conversion of Hindu women.

As per trailers of the drama produced by Crown Entertainment, Tisha is seen enacting the role of a Hindu woman married to a Hindu man at least 20 years elder than her. Her husband Haridas is a cruel alcoholic man, and this pushes Tisha’s character to an extra-marital affair with a Muslim man in whom she finds love and protection.

After the trailer was released, it attracted strong criticism from Hindus in Bangladesh on social media. Many social media users targeted the actors and makers of the show on social media, with reportedly some of them even issuing threats. Following the backlash, the promo of the puja special show has been suspended, which is to be aired on BanglaVision.

Director Abu Hayat Mahmud Bhuiyan wrote on Facebook informing that they have suspended the publicity of the drama due to protests by Hindus and legal notice sent to them. “We have taken a decision by talking to the production organization a little early, as the Sanatan Hindu religious brothers and sisters have not seen the drama, we have suspended the publicity of the drama to color the festival of Durga Puja and so that you do not have any pain in your mind for any reason,” he said.

Bhuiyan also announced that he has also decided not to create any television drama in the future on the occasion of Puja

The makers of the show have rejected the allegations that it promotes adultery and love jihad. They have said that some people are spreading misinformation about the show even before its release.

With love jihad allegations they even stopped telecasting of a Bangladeshi serial in Bangladesh. But such drama or movies and character assassination of the Muslims are common in India.

Hindu group sends legal notice against Bangladeshi teledrama alleging promotion of love jihad and adultery, promos of the show suspended​

Bangladesh-drama-bijoya-love-jihad-Image-48-16-10-2020.jpg

After India, now allegations of promoting love jihad has emerged in Bangladesh also. Minority Hindus in the country has sent a legal notice to the producer, director and actors of an upcoming teledrama named Bijoya, which was scheduled to release on the occasion of Durga puja. Lawyer and Bangladeshi Hindu activist Suman Kumar Rai sent the legal notice on the behalf of one Litan Krishna Das alleging that the show promotes communal disharmony and religious conversion.

The notice has been sent to actress Nusrat Imroz Tisha, actor Irfan Sajjad, writer Salah Uddin Shoaib Choudhury and director Abu Hayat Mahmud Bhuiyan on Monday. Suman Rai said that if the makers of the drama do not announce the withdrawal of the same withing seven days, they will take strong legal action against them.

Talking to media, Suman Rai said that from the trailer of the drama released on social media, it is evident the show hurts the sentiments of Hindus. He said that the show does character assassination of Hindu women depicting them as immoral, and the Hindu men are presented as alcoholic, cruel, worthless and heartless people. It has been alleged that the show encourages adultery and religious conversion of Hindu women.

As per trailers of the drama produced by Crown Entertainment, Tisha is seen enacting the role of a Hindu woman married to a Hindu man at least 20 years elder than her. Her husband Haridas is a cruel alcoholic man, and this pushes Tisha’s character to an extra-marital affair with a Muslim man in whom she finds love and protection.

After the trailer was released, it attracted strong criticism from Hindus in Bangladesh on social media. Many social media users targeted the actors and makers of the show on social media, with reportedly some of them even issuing threats. Following the backlash, the promo of the puja special show has been suspended, which is to be aired on BanglaVision.

Director Abu Hayat Mahmud Bhuiyan wrote on Facebook informing that they have suspended the publicity of the drama due to protests by Hindus and legal notice sent to them. “We have taken a decision by talking to the production organization a little early, as the Sanatan Hindu religious brothers and sisters have not seen the drama, we have suspended the publicity of the drama to color the festival of Durga Puja and so that you do not have any pain in your mind for any reason,” he said.

Bhuiyan also announced that he has also decided not to create any television drama in the future on the occasion of Puja

The makers of the show have rejected the allegations that it promotes adultery and love jihad. They have said that some people are spreading misinformation about the show even before its release.

What does this bhakt idiot think - that he is living in communal India? If anything - the drama was trying to spread secularist concepts and the modern message of secularity, equality and love.

Why doesn't he leave and take up permanent Indian citizenship - if he does not like living in our country and adopt our secular and modern values?

When Chetona byabshai Ramendu Majumdar married Ferdausi - where was this concept? There are lakhon example like this.

Love knows no caste, dharm, jaat-paat or even color.

I am surprised no one protested back and challenged this BS allegation.

My company will be the best computing company in the world and this is a matter of fact and not the typical Indian nationalist boast. The first commercial product will be a radical wearable computer within which will run a processor and OS of my design primarily but participation by others. By not collaborating with me Bilal is going against the socio-economic development of his country
So, you mean by default, @Bilal9 is a non-patriot Bangladeshi because he is not helping you? I have little idea about the inside of a computer, but you can contact the nearest BD Embassy in India probably the Kolkata Deputy High Commission office. They may have information about investment prospects.

Bold part: I personally do not think the case filed against the creators of this communal drama is invalid.

This kind of story should better not be scripted for a serial drama where people see a communal division. Something like Muslim men is better husbands than Hindu men creates a communal division or deteriorates the communal disharmony in the entire of South Asia.

Bold part: I personally do not think the case filed against the creators of this communal drama is invalid.

This kind of story should better not be scripted for a serial drama where people see a communal division. Something like Muslim men is better husbands than Hindu men creates a communal division or deteriorates the communal disharmony in the entire of South Asia.

Watch Indian movies and drama for better understanding. This is not like Muslim man is better than Hindu man but just the person Tisha fall in love happen to be a Muslim. That mainly happen due to torture on her by her husband. Same is true for Muslim man as well!

Watch Indian movies and drama for better understanding. This is not like Muslim man is better than Hindu man but just the person Tisha fall in love happen to be a Muslim. That mainly happen due to torture on her by her husband. Same is true for Muslim man as well!
No need to follow the Indian bad examples if any. I have seen virtually a few hundred movies (not dramas) created in Bombay and Calcutta and have never seen any of them deal with religious conversion.

And I ask you how many movies did you watch in your entire life or how many storybooks/ novels written by Indian Bengali writers including Syed Mujtaba Ali did you read through?

Do you even know the names of these writers? Did they ever criticize Islam or Buddhism in any form? They rather criticized the evils in their own society. And here you are patronizing a drama that insults another religious society.

Please keep your writing within the limit of the BD serial drama that is the topic of the present thread.

I had asked Bilal for providing me contacts but all I got was betrayal.
Did you gave him consultancy or something?
🤨
You almost gave me a heart attack with this. 😑

@Bilal9 bhi, didn't know you were in to consultancy outside " সুন্দরিদের মন জেতা". 🥴
By not collaborating with me Bilal is going against the socio-economic development of his country
Daffuq man!😒

Did you even tried reading what you wrote there? Just because someone isn't giving you contacts of someone, that makes him a traitor! 🥴
So, you mean by default, @Bilal9 is a non-patriot Bangladeshi because he is not helping you? I have little idea about the inside of a computer, but you can contact the nearest BD Embassy in India probably the Kolkata Deputy High Commission office. They may have information about investment prospects.
Is this guy for real? he isn't making any sense.

@waz brother, think you should look into it before a unintended controversy brews; thanks to someone not knowing how to phrase things.

Last edited:
মক্কেল আমার কাছে পার্সোনাল ইনফরমেশন চাইসে ইমেইল করে. সম্ভবত রাও এর এজেন্ট. মক্কেলের সব কাহিনী ভোগিবাজী. আপনার সকলেই একে ইগনোর করে দেন.

am in the process of starting a company in my Indian city at this point. The best computing company in the world
My company will be the best computing company in the world and this is a matter of fact and not the typical Indian nationalist boast. The first commercial product will be a radical wearable computer within which will run a processor and OS of my design primarily but participation by others.

Back
Top Bottom